3

Why am I so stupid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Back in Korea...   Mark woke up feeling fresh. He got up and got ready for school. When he finished he walked downstairs to greet his mom. "Bye mom!" Mark said. She smiled at him. "Be good in school!" She shouted. He nodded and ran out to go to school. As he was walking he was feeling lonely. He heard footsteps behind him so he stopped walking and turned around but he saw nothing. "I swear I'm starting to hear things." Mark said to himself and continued walking. As he was walking it continued. He turned around. "Alright Hana you can come out now." Mark said. "Aw~ is little Mark looking for his girlfriend?" Jackson teased. All of Got7 came out. Mark rolled his eyes.    They walked to school teasing Mark. He was quite annoyed. When he got to school someone approached him. He didn't know who it was. "Yes Hana?" Mark asked. "I'm not Hana." Yuri said. Mark was shocked and turned around. "Oh, hey Yuri what do you need?" Mark asked. "I was wondering where Jaebum went but I guess you're no help." Yuri said. Mark scoffed. "I can help fyi. He's in he music room probably." Mark said. Yuri looked at him. "You seem.... different." Yuri said. Mark looked at her. "What do you mean?" Mark asked. "I mean you seem bothered somehow. Is it Hana again? I can tell her to stop I am her sunbae." Yuri said. "No! I mean that's not necessary. It's just I feel like I know she's there but I always get the person wrong." Mark said. Yuri hummed.    "You my friend, is missing someone special." Yuri said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean, you miss Hana that's why you know when she's going to appear or not." Yuri told him. "I do not miss her! She was just a stalker." Mark said. Yuri shrugged and walked away. "You may never know Mark!" She shouted. Mark rolled his eyes and went to class. He sat in his seat and laid his head down. "Markie~" he heard someone say. He looked up and saw no one in the classroom with him. "I must be hearing things again." Mark said putting his head down. "Do you want a kiss?" He heard again. He looked up and saw no one.    Then the door opened. "Hana were you calling for me again?" Mark asked. "Of course I was Markie~! I missed you so much!" Jackson said in a high pitched voice. "Your voice doesn't sound right. Are you okay?" He asked and looked up. He saw Jackson. "Oh it's only you." Mark said. "Why? Were you expecting your girlfriend?" Jackson teased. "She's not my girlfriend! I already have one anyways." Mark said. "Yeah just that one Minji." Jackson snickered. "She's not a—Okay you're right." Mark said. Jackson chuckled.    Then the bell rang. Everyone went to their classes. Mark was still expecting a good morning from Hana today. He saw Mina and poked her. "Where's Hana?" He asked. Mina scoffed and rolled her eyes. She faced the front again. "Well students today we have a special announcement in the gym so let's all head there." The teacher said. Everyone went to the gym. When everyone was seated the principal started speaking.    "Alright students! I don't normally do this but I am because she was one of my favorites. Park Hana one of our top smartest students is no longer here with us." He said. "So you mean she's gone?!" A student shouted dumbfounded. The principal chuckled. "Yes, she's in a better place. She's having fun there with new people." He said. "So you're saying Hana is dead?" Mina asked. "Of course not! Did I make it sound like that? I'm sorry. No Hana transferred somewhere. She's in a better place meeting new people and probably meeting the one." He wiggled his eye brows.    "Well she wanted me to tell all of you that you guys are all special to her. You guys have a special place in her heart. She wants all of you guys to still be your normal selves and act like she's still there. She's coming back soon." He read the paper. "Well thank you for taking your class time. The assembly will be over shortly. We still have things to announce like prom!" He said excitedly. Everyone cheered. While cheering they thought of one thing. 'For Hana.'   "We will have Got7, Mina, Yuri and Sera to do the work. These people were picked by Hana herself. The theme is already picked thanks to Hana. Our theme will be Paris!" He announced. Everyone was excited. "Hana already has the place booked, she has the decorations in my office, the food is already ordered on that day so don't worry about it. The people I've called may be excused now and everyday to set up prom and hang the flyers around the school." He told them. With that the assembly was over.    Got7 and the three girls left to the address in the cars. JB had the decorations with them in the van. They arrived. Mina went in first to go ask for the room. Then everyone entered. They saw how big it was. "Excuse me, Miss Hana said you may need help so we've got helpers." A lady said. They nodded. "I can't believe Hana did all of this." Sera said. "She's always such a quiet independent person." Yuri said. "Right. I think she changed." Yugyeom said. They all agreed.    Everyone started setting up the decorations. They didn't have to worry about their parents since the principal told them. As they were setting everything up it was all starting to piece together. It was already the end of school. They finally finished what they can. They all bid their goodbyes to the helpers and went home. Got7, Yuri and Sera went to Jackson's apartment. Youngjae had his arm around Sera. JB was holding hands with Yuri. "So Mark, do you feel bad for making Hana transfer?" Jr asked. "Nope." Mark said popping the p. "You're an . Well I gotta go meet up with someone." Jr said. They all bid goodbye and Jr ran off. "Where do you think he's going?" Youngjae asked the others. They all shrugged.    Jr ran to Mina's apartment. "Hey let's go to Hana's" Jr said. Mina opened the door. "Let's go." Mina said. They walked to Hana's apartment. Jr opened the door. Mina ran in and looked everywhere for Hana's things. Jr saw something on the counter. "Mina!" He shouted. Mina walked towards him. Mina saw the paper and picked it up. She read it aloud.    'To Mina,    I know you might feel a lot of different emotions since you just found out I left. Before you do anything to Mark, I transferred on my own. I just wanted to spend my last few hours in school. I'm having fun where I am. And before you try to track me down with that tracker you out in my phone I left my phone on the counter too. I turned my lock off so it's easy for you to unlock it. I wrote you something. It should be in photos. It's a video. In notes is something special for you and Jr. Have fun alright *wink. I'll be back soon. Don't worry about me. There's a special video for Got7 and their girlfriends so please let the others see it. Be healthy and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. I love you.    Love Luna❤️'   Mina was in tears. She saw the phone on the table. She grabbed it and watched the video Hana made. Jr had to watch too since Hana made it for the both of them. After watching the video they were both blushing. "So you like me huh?" Mina said. "You like me too huh?" He asked back. They both laughed. "So should we try it?" Jr asked. "I'd like that." Mina smiled shyly. "Then I'd be happy to announce Choi Mina is my girlfriend. Woo~ finally~" Jr cheered. Mina chuckled. Jr stopped and surprised Mina with a kiss. She blushed madly. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter