Chapter 1

If Ever...

"You know what hyung? I think I'm not gay. And so are you!" Sehun said, a little too cheery.

"Of course. With that pink hair of yours, it's obvious you aren't gay." Luhan said, though Sehun missed the sarcasm on his tone. "And I know I'm manly."

"Hyung! I'm throwing a pick up line, can you please cooperate?" Sehun catches up to him after three steps.

Damn, he walks fast. Perks of being tall. Luhan rolls his eyes. "Sorry, I thought you finally realized how manly I am for this. For you."

Sehun pouts. "You're ruining the moment."

Luhan realized this kid isn't going to stop til he responds. "Okay. Why do you think so?"

"Because we are MENt to be!"

Luhan does the sign of the cross and prays. Oh God.

 

-----

 

It has been a month since this Oh Sehun transferred in his school. And ever since then, Sehun kept following him around. He admits he finds him cute but all this pick up line s and everything are already getting on his nerves.

"What should I do???!" Luhan is getting more and more frustrated by the minute.Schoolworks are stressing him out and he got a failing grade in their last quiz. He can't deal with anything or should we say anyone -- a fluffball named Oh Sehun-- anymore.

"Calm down. You look like EXO lost or something." Xiumin, his bestfriend, said.

Luhan frowns. "Ooh My God! I almost forgot! MCountdown today!!."

Xiumin watches as Luhan rummages through his backpack in search for his mobile phone. "3, 2, 1" Luhan groans. "You're holding it."

Luhan groaned for the nth time that day, obviously frustrated. "That kid is ruining my life!"

Luhan seems to forget about the music show. Xiumin sighs. "You could just tell him you aren't interested and make him stop following you around or something."

Luhan stands up. "You know what? I'm doing just exactly that.. See you later."

 

----

A/N: Okay guys I tried ㅠㅠ but maybe I should just accept the fact that writing and I aren't MENt to be. :(((( can someone help me improve or something lmao it's too short. I'll try to do better and longer chapter next time. ㅠㅠ Fighting!