Chapter 1

Give Me Love ♥

Damn It !!! She really hated days like that , she had to wake up earlier and now her car just broke in the middle of the street on her way to work. PERFECT ! The day she had an important meeting , the meeting was in 20 minutes so Chae Won had to take the bus , arriving late was not professional at all but she really hated to take the bus it was so full of strangers who would just stick to you , plus she didn't even know which one to take .
She just went to the closest bus station since it was pst 7 am it was crowded she gathered some courage and let her pride aside to ask somebody which bus she had to take to arrive to SeonYuGo , fortunatly it was the next one .
Most people who were at the station took this one , this was really a perfect day for her she was looking around to see where she'd go so she won't be around noisy high schooler , she found that she could go and just stand next to a woman who was around her age but ... wait .. what the hell ? That woman had the same bag , Oh God ! She's rather stay with the high schoolers .
She finally arrived at the company , but she just remembered that it was her turn to bring coffee to Seung Hyun ( They had this pact about one of them has always to bring coffee for both of them it was sily she still doesn't know why she does it she just did it because it was him ...
When she really finally could get in the company , she headed to the meeting room where she would find Seung Hyun and the architect he choosed to build the new YB building to extand their business , since it was her project it was really important to her .
She can see that she is the last one to arrive since Seung Hyun was already there with a woman who was probably the architect ... but wait she was a woman  ? And none other than the woman of the bus ... WHAT THE HELL ??
"Chae  Won , this is Kim Ji Won the architect who will directing the project" started Seung Hyun .
"Wait , she is a woman ? " Almost shouted Chae Won .
"Yes , it looks like since she is wearing a dress and has long hair " Sarcasticly said Seung Hyun while looking at the other young woman who was a little unconfortable .
"Look Miss Kim , I have nothing against you hum ... I just don't really like to work with woman , so please I will leave for now !" Then Chae Won left the room .
" I am sorry , we'll come back in a little while I hope you don't mind waiting few minutes" Seung Hyun apologized before following Chae Won .
Ji Won was lost  she didn't even say Hi to this woman she decided to just wait and see what will happen .
Seung Hyun found Chae Won in the office as he thought she just sat and looked at her papers not minding him and said " I brought you your coffee "
"You have to be kidding me right ? What did you just do ? It's not like you to mess up with a meeting"
"Yes , but I am surprised to see that you still don't know me that well , since i am gonna say it again I DON'T WORK WITH WOMEN !!"
"And I still don't uderstand why , I mean you are a woman too !!"
"Right , but you know I was rised to be a man , woman are unfocused at work and they are not as serious as guys"
"Please , she just bothered you because she had the same bag and that is a reaction of a WOMAN !! This girl is at the pick of her career ad she is only 27 years old she is a ambitious and brilliant as you and her project you choosed her yourself because it was the best one so stop being so immature and comeback to the meeting"
"Well , I have to agree that I totally forgot that her project was the best one I was just distracted by the fact that she was young BUT it has nothing to do with the bag!!!"
"Yes , of course " He replied with a laugh .
He decided that it would preferable to go and meet Ji Won alone since Chae Won was not in good mood he'll explain everything to her later .
He came back to the meeting room and he was glad that the young woman was still there he apologized once again saying that Chae Won was really tired and that it would only be the two of them today , so they started *finally* talking about the project . He liked the fact that she could answer all his questions without even thinking all what he wondered about the project she already knew the answer and explained everything .
Ji Won was on her way back to home when she remembered that if she'd comeback too soon her mother would start talking about blind dates and how her friends' daughters married well , so she just thought that it would be better to eat outside and then just do some shopping to pass time ... well more to avoid her mother !
She passed by a restaurant which seem to be good she jut entered and it was really great well the disign was great she can't judge the food yet , she sat alone and the waiter came to take her command screw her diet she was just gonna have a dish full of fat , eating alone was really annoying and no fun at all it's been a long since she didn't alone she hated it , but today it gave her the oportunity to think , think about her carreer her life how lucky she was that she was adopted to a great family who raised her well , her mother was a little crazy but she never refused her anything . She was done eating it was great to eat as her stomac wanted to for once .
When she was about to go out she saw that the retaurant had a bar too since she was going to do some "rebelion" today she thought why not a drink too ? Since it was like 11am it was empty I mean who would come and have a drink at this hour ? She saw a man there and assumed it was a barman and asked him for a drink she really didn't know what to take so she just asked him a drink which wouldn't make her drunk after two shots since she was a bad drinker .
Tha barman was really weird handsome and scary at the same time the kind of man who seemed to be a bad guy he was tall , had a great body but his eyebrows were so bizarre , she kept on analysing him she didn't even notice that she was fixing him for a good moment and he was looking back with the same look , when she realized she imediatly looked away and started drinking .
"Having a bad day ?" She was shoched to hear him ask.
"What ? Hum no, I am not " She said because she didn't know what t answer .
"Well , having a drink at this hour does not usually mean that you are okay "
" I just don't have anything to do now so I just wanted to drink" Why is he asking questions ? Because she was staring at him he thinks she is interested? And why was she even answering his question ?
"I am just saying that if you have troubles you should talk about it with someone"
"My only problem is an annoying barman who can't seem to let me have my drink alone"
He only stared at her with his scary eyes ans big eyebrows then he just laughed and left .
That night SeungHyun and ChaeWon went to a club like they used to do at the end of the week , it was a popular place where they could drink since both of them were good drinkers .
As soon as they enter SeungHyun already put his eyes on a girl and started chattig with her and after few drinks he just winked at ChaeWon to let her know that they were moving to " a better place" . She stayed with their friends who were there ... well it was more his friends than hers for her they were acquaintance , they later introduced her to a man who just cameback to Korea , he was actually really handsome , tall , with an incredible white smile she thought she was overreacting maybe because of the drinks or was he really that handsome ? She choosed the drink possibility so she prefered to just go back home ans went out to wait for a taxi since whe came with SeungHyun who left her there because of a girl ... AGAIN !!
While she was waiting for the taxi somebody touched hr shoulder when she turned arround it was the man she just met , ha wanted to take the same taxi as her since his hotel was not far from her house , she accepted because he was new to town .
"Thankfully , it's the week-end" She started to say , when she was drunk she became really chatty .
"Do you often come here ? " he unswered to start a conversation .
"Yeah , every end of the week with Seunghyun ... My friend who was with me "
"You look more like a woman who'd take a long bath than go clubbing"
"Well , don't trust appearances !"
They didn't see time pass , because the taxi already reached the hotel , qhen he was about to go out he looked back and proposed to go up and have some coffee .
"Hum , if I go home in this state I will have propably have a bad time with my father so I will just say yes " She said , alcohol must have made her crazy she just accepted to go to someone's hotel room .
"Do you still live at your parents' house ?" He asked choked .
"Well , my mother died I don't wanna leave him alone" Okay now she really has gone mad she just talked about her dead mother , SHE NEVER DRINK AGAIN !!
" You keep on impressing me" He said with a smirk on the face .
" That's what I do best"
They headed to the bar actually not to his suite , and they drunk ... again like she wasn't drunk enough , bit why not ? SeungHyun spent his life this way why not her ?
With few drinks he became more and more attractive , but when he askend her if she wanted to go up to the room he mind when blank ... She just met him but you know what SCREW ALL THIS !!! SeungHyun alwys told her to do some crazy things from time to time and tonight was THE TIME !
She didn't answer she just kissed him as an answer it wasn't an innocent kiss she actually put her arms around his neck and kissed him right on the mouth .
" I like that you know what you want "
"And I always get what I want" Well if only he knew that it's been a long long long that a man touched her he wouldn't be this sure .
They ended up in the hotel room where they were kissing her and she was kissing him back , his hands were everywhere going from her back and going down .. and down .
She woke up the day after she looked around her and understood what happenned last night her head was hurting . She put on her clothes and saw that he left his number in a paper , it was so old fashionned she thought but she took it actually she doesn't know why as a trophy maybe she even left a message on a paper " It was a pleasure hope to see you again ChaeWon "
But of course she was never gonna see him again , she ust left and took a taxi to SeungHyun's house . Since she new the password she just entenred and saw him still in bed she sat next to him .
"It was a fantastic night !" He started to tell her .
"Tss , you always say that with every girl you spend a night with " she said annoyed .
"Yeah , every night is magic ! each night a new date that's what is so great about life "
"I have to tell you something actually "
"Well , I can see that you had some fun last night since you are wearing the same dress "
ChaeWon always criticized the girls he had a one night stand with saying they were easy and silly to drink so much so she just lied .
"No , I just spent the night at the office because I didn't Father to see me like this "
"Go and take some clothes , you did great to leave some at my place"
"I always do great Oppa ~ " She
"Okay , now I have to go and confront the Dragon at home" She sais while getting ready to leave .
"If he kills you write your will and leave me all you shares "
"Hide your joy tss !!"
Just like very rich people she lived in a big house with all the workers and beautiful garden , she enters and find her father in the living room .
"Good morning father , did you have a nice sleep ?"
"No , I slept badly"
"Is you nack still hurting you ?"
"No , actually now it's my heart "
"Your heart ? You never had heart issues Father" She asked worried
"When I am waiting for my only child to come back and dosn't plus spent the night I don't know where and with who , thinking about how your mother whould've felt , yes I am not feeling well"
" Father, you know at the end of the week we have a lot of papers to sign and I just slept there , SeungHyun was there too" She lied .
"I will beleive you since it's not like you to lie "
She felt terrible to lie to him , he was strict so she couldn't tell she was at a club drinking . She spent the rest of the week-end with him so he'd feel better so she could forgive herself . While SeungHyun continued to live the way he wanted to .
Monday , it was SeungHyun's turn to be late and bring coffee , ChaeWon knew they were going to receive the architect of the other day , she had to appologize for being rude since ther had to be together for a long time they had to get along anyway , her secretary said that SeungHyun wasn't here yet so she had to start without him .
"Good morning , I am Moon ChaeWon , the CEO and Choi SeungHyun's associate " She introduced herself
" I konw who you are  , and I am Kim JiWon the architect you'll be working with"
"We'll have to wait for my associate since he is late today"
"It's okay I don't have anything today "
" I wanted to talk about the other day ..."
"I changed my bag today just for you actually today so it's okay" She started with a smile .
" I would like to appologize it was a bad day , and I was really impolite"
"Well, you are forgiven since we're gonna work together it's better not to fight and get along well " She said just like ChaeWon thought .
" I don't work with women I just like to be around men God only knows why "
" I appreciate the effort for me then" She replied with a smile .
" But , you face , now that I saw you ... I feel like I've seen you somewhere , have we met before ?" ChaeWon asked
"No , I don't think so actually"
"Haha , nothing happenned the desk is in his place so I beleive nobody fouht here" SeungHyun entered without ther noticed .
" Always here to make silly comments and make us waste our time" Said ChaeWon to him .
When the reunion cae to an end ChaeWo realized it was past twelve and proposed to go eat at their usual place she even invited the architect to show her sincerity .
"I don't wanna disturb actually " JiWon replied to them.
"Since ChaeWon is inviting you don't have to worry" SeungHyun said with a smile
They headed to their usual place it was not far from the office , when they arrived JiWon realized it was the place she went to ther other day and met barman on whom she took off all her anger on , if she saw him again with them it would be so weird .
SeungHyun and ChaeWon said to the waiter that would take as usual and said that JiWon was new so she'd order what she want .
"I'll just take like them and I'll see"
"Well , talk us a little about you miss JiWon" Began SeungHyun to break the ice.
" Hum , I was born in Seoul and after my adoption my parents took me to Busan ans I came back here few monts ago with my mother to start work"
"ChaeWon was adopted too , you have that in common" He said so they would find a thng to talk about , but ChaeWon looked at him with big eyes , she hated to talk about her life with strangers . SeungHyun understood and changed the topic .
"So , you are new here you don't know Weoul very well"
" yes , besides the way to arrive to my work I don't know much about Seoul , and are you two a couple ? "
They both laughed , and SeungHyun said " No , we are just close people think that but my heart is free " He winked her .
"We know each others because our fathers work together , we know each others since ChaeWon was ten I think"
"How old are you actually now ?"
" I am 27 and he is 31"
"Oh we are from the same year so , we found another point in common " She said to break ice too
"Yeah,  I am the old Ajjushi " He palyfully said 
The luch went well they didn't expect them to get along but it seems like they won't have poblems if things go that way actually .
When they were still talking a man came and they smiled to each other it seems like they knew him , but GOD , oh wait he is the barman , it's embarassing after the way she talked to him last time . And he was heading to them she wanted to jump under the table .