Final.

Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayoon and Hyuna are in love with each other and had been dating since 3 months ago. However, this is not as simple as it seems. Gayoon’s best friend, Jiyoon, is in love with her ever since they were young. Gayoon’s heart chose Hyuna but Jiyoon doesn't give up.

 

Though Jiyoon puts in a lot of effort for Gayoon to notice her, Gayoon’s attention is always, always, always on Hyuna. Ever since Gayoon and Hyuna started dating, Gayoon starts to neglect Jiyoon. She tends to forget about Jiyoon whenever they go out together. However, Gayoon doesn’t seem to realise that she neglected Jiyoon too much.

 

Jiyoon is very impulsive, she always loses her temper on the couple. She even punched Hyuna on her nose once because Hyuna made Gayoon cry. After that incident, Gayoon ignored her for a week. 

 

Today, Jiyoon brought sandwiches she made on her own to Gayoon’s house in the morning because Gayoon tends to skip breakfast. Gayoon also promised to bring her out today.

 

“Gayoonie!” Jiyoon shouted across the living room as she has Gayoon’s house keys.

 

“Uh? Jiyoon?” Gayoon looks shocked that Jiyoon showed up.

 

“You’re awake so early? I thought you’ll be sleeping!” Jiyoon hugged Gayoon tightly.

 

“Oh, I’m meeting Hyuna for breakfast and we’ll go shopping, that’s why.” Gayoon smiled and tied her hair into a pony tail.

 

“Gayoon! I thought you’re bringing me out today?!” Jiyoon pretends to cry.

 

“Is it? I said that? Oh my god so sorry Jiyoonie! I promised Hyuna because she really wants to go shopping.” Gayoon made a cute pout that Jiyoon couldn’t help it but melt down.

 

“Okay then… Let’s go out some other days. Here! Eat the sandwich that I made!” Jiyoon pulled Gayoon to the table.

 

“I’ll be having my breakfast with Hyuna, you eat it here and drink a cup of milk later okay? I have your favorite strawberry milk in the fridge.” Gayoon touched Jiyoon’s cheek which made her fall in love even more.

 

‘When I forced you to wake up and eat breakfast with me last time you always kick me on my buttock… Now you even suggested to eat breakfast with your girlfriend…’

 

Jiyoon sat at the dining table alone and ate her sandwiches. Images of Hyuna and Gayoon having a great time eating breakfast is making her so jealous.

 

 

*

 

 

“Hyuna… You’re late again…” Gayoon made a cute glare but Hyuna did some aegyo to appease her girlfriend.

 

“Aigoo~ I’m sorry! I was making this!” Hyuna held up the rolls of kimbap she made for themselves as breakfast.

 

“You didn’t tell me you made breakfast! I should have went to your house and we could have breakfast there.” Gayoon side hugs Hyuna.

 

“It’s okay! I want to have breakfast at the park, I’m always jealous when I see couple sitting there chit chatting… Now that I have my baby, I wanna do it once too!” Hyuna cheered like a little girl.

 

“How are you 25 years old? You look and behave like 5 years old!” Gayoon knocked on Hyuna’s forehead and held her hand as they walk to the park.

 

The couple reached the park within 10 minutes and Hyuna had been smiling ever since they met in the morning. That is what Gayoon also loves about Hyuna; she is always smiling.

 

“Do you have anything on today?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Yes I do. And it’s to go out with you.” Gayoon replied with a totoro smile.

 

“Aish! How can someone be this cute?!” Hyuna Gayoon’s hair.

 

“Let’s go out with Jiyoon later, I haven’t seen her in a long time!” Hyuna suggested and since it’s what Hyuna wanted, Gayoon called immediately.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter