The Obvious Me , The Witless you

The Obvious Me , The Witless you

"Wang Jackson!"

       YoungJi messaged Jackson through Line App. 5 minutes later,

"What?"

"Wake up! You're going to be late for Deci Magazine photoshoot."

"Oh what?! Okay got that. See you there ,I'm hanging up. "

"Okay. See you."

       Early in the morning Kara and Got7 have a photoshoot together to be done for the famous Deci Magazine for the winter season fashion which is just around the corner. As always, YoungJi reminded Jackson about his going on schedule's as she knows Jackson easily forgets something especially when he's busy to make a 'comeback' with the members. Whenever YoungJi calls or messages Jackson or either Jackson to YoungJi, the other members of Kara and Got7 wasn't any surprised at all. It became like a routine to contact each other. 

      Even though at the same age to Jackson, YoungJi was his bestfriend and his 'korean mother'. In tough times, Jackson would crawl up to his phone and dial YoungJi's number. YoungJi would listen to what Jackson had to say and try to comfort him in every way she could. Do you remember the time Jackson cried on one of 'roommate's' episode when his mom came to see him for Christmas? After a couple of days his mom stayed with him and left back to China, Jackson went back weeping to the 'roommate' house and hugged YoungJi the minute he saw her standing at the front door waiting for him. It wasn't shown on camera because they 'roommate' crew were having a break of filming so this scene wasn't aired.

       From that moment was where she started developing feelings towards her bestfriend, Jackson. She kept it a secret as she didn't want anything to get awkward and didn't wanted Jackson to be in trouble by the agency. They both were promised to date after 3 years with each agencies. Even though YoungJi doesn't look matured enough, but she thought it all through. So enjoying 'JackJi' in the variety roommate show was her decision. Maybe it's just the a cute role that the fans created and even the 'roommate' crew supported the 'JackJi' couple, to YoungJi it felt like walking in the seventh heaven.

"YoungJi. Heo YoungJi!"

       YoungJi startled from her daydream to Hara's calling. 

"You're all smiles since the photoshoot began. What is it? Tell me, can you??"

"Huh? No, Hara nothing I just-"

       Got7 members came in the set and was ready for the photoshoot. YoungJi secretly looked at Jackson while she was in the middle of a conversation with Hara. Hara followed her eyes and saw what YoungJi was looking. She pinched her cheeks and giggled. YoungJi blushed at Hara. They didn't say anything but their eyes talked to each other. The two were really close. Hara loves YoungJi as soon as she was a part of Kara and YoungJi also loves her. The two grew close like sisters.

       The lead photographer gave orders and sort out the scattered members of Got7 to fit in the picture with Kara. As thought, he managed Jackson to be close to YoungJi as he know everyone's favouritw 'roommate' couple is 'JackJi'. The set was full of laughter. Even if it was the first time Kara meeting Got7, both groups would bond up easily as they have the out-going Jackson and the soundless-laugher,YoungJi. Thankfully part 1 photoshoot wrapped up smoothly. 

"YoungJi"

"Yea?"

"Are you busy? Should we get shaved ice cream for lunch?"

"Sure,lets!"

 

       The two went to out to have shave ice cream with their faces hidden by mouth cover masks. They ate and talked a lot about this and that. The two had many stories to share. It seemed like even if there was an earthquake ,they won't notice. Since they both were doing big byung and chamsonyeo their bond were more close as North magnet and South magnet attaching to each other.

 

"HAHA that's so funny ,Really."

       YoungJi finished her soundless laugh to one of Jackson's story.

"Can I ask you?"

"What?"

"You open your mouth when your laughing but when it's covered your lift your head?"

"I did??"

"People can recognize you."

"Really?"

"You're so embarrassing. Let's not go out again."

"Oh really??"

"Yea really, really."

"Then who's going to eat this cheese?"

"Cheese? As in c h e e s e?"

 

       Jackson got excited. YoungJi wave the cheese infront of him and before he could grasp it she quickly hid it in her hands burried down the table as fast as lightning.

 

"I heard you saying about not goint out with me again."

"Cheese won't change anything either."

"Hey I bought every cheese i could find in the area for you."

"No not for me. Its a thing for you to get my mood back right?"

"You really don't want cheese? Does this tactic can't work for you no more?"

 

       YoungJi waved the cheese again infront of Jackson. Unfortunately he didn't look interested. She got pissed.

 

"So, I'm really embarrassing huh? You don't want to go out with me? OKA-"

 

       Jackson grabs all the cheese on the table. YoungJi taken-abacj,watched him eat them one by one.

 

"Guess this tactic of yours stil works."

       YoungJi smiles looking at Jackson gobbling down the cheese.

 

"Eat a lot okay. Eat a lot~"

"This....is because you abandon the cheese on the table just now."

"Cheese is so precious than me?"

"Ofcourse."

"Well you're not that precious to me my....my sweet potatos at my mom's cafe are way much precious."

"I'm more handsome than sweet potatoes how dare you. You see this cheese, its going into your big nostrils."

"Don't you dare."

"I dare."

"WANG JACK-"

 

       Jackson quickly covers YoungJi's mouth before she could finish yelling his name. Everyone look to the two. Jackson made a quick sorry bow and grabbed YoungJi out of the restaurant . They walk back to the studio.

 

"Look what you did to my nose. I can't breathe!"

 

       Jackson smirked and removes the cheese that he dared to stuff in YoungJi's nostrils. He gently wipes off the crumbs on her lips and the remaining cheese. 

 

"Your so mean."

"We nearly got caught back there."

"It's your fault."

"No yours."

"Hey Wang Jackson!"

"We had shave ice cream together and you with your cheese to get my mood back sounds familiar, right?"

"No..Oh! I know! I know! The day you sulked about....?"

"I don't even remember too. But that's not the case. I do miss the roommate members."

"You do?"

"That day saw my crush."

"Crush?"

"Oh look she's here!"

 

       The two were looking at Nana who just a few walks away entering the studio with the members of orange caramel maybe for a photoshoot too. YoungJi got the meaning to her answer. She looked to Jackson who was still looking at Nana. After Nana was not seen, Jackson turn back to YoungJi,smiling. YoungJi got jealous for some reason she just got angry.

"Crush? I have a crush too."

"Okay?"

"Oh my god I'm so jealous."

"Jealous? Why should you be jealous? "

"So jealous alright. NO i'm not jealous! Forget what I said. Delete everything that i said."

"Are you angry?"

"If you like her that much why bother telling me you don't have to!"

"What?"

"Oh look who's calling I need to go. I'm busy. Goodbye."

"But your phone's not ringing. YoungJi!"

 

       YoungJi walked ahead leaving Jackson but she still turn to him when he yelled her name.

 

"I'm busy."

 

      Those were just words, YoungJi if she could wanted to tell him that she likes him straightaway but she couldn't and she wouldn't after knowing Jackson's heart was to Nana, his crush is Nana. But YoungJi looked back was a reason to see if Jackson would say something to comfort her or maybe do like the actors do in the drama when the hero grabs the heroin and says 'don't go'. But life isn't a drama.

 

"Okay, bye."

 

       Jackson waved to her and ran into the studio to catch up with Nana. Tears suddenly dropped. YoungJi's heart was aching. Her phone rang. It was Hara calling her.

 

"YoungJi where are you? Jackson's already back in the studio. How was lunch-date haha."

"The last time i cried for a guy was the last 3years before i debuted."

"YoungJi? What happened? Are you infront of the studio? I'm coming out right now."

 

       As said, Hara went out. and as soon as she saw YoungJi,she hugged her who was literally crying. YoungJi told what happened.  How she was so dumb to think that Jackson likes her. How dumb she fell inlove with Jackson. How broken she was to hear from Jackson himself that he has a crush on Nana. How embarrassing she is to just even think that Jackson would have feelings for her. Hara calmed YoungJi down. She was also surprised to know that Jackson has a crush on Nana.

 

"Stop crying,YoungJi. You're not dumb and Jackson is so dense. You obviously said you were jealous when he mentioned he has a crush on Nana. YoungJi you can be read once, everyone could tell you have real feelings towards Jackson. All this time you two were hanging out, you always give time for Jackson. How could he not notice that you 'like' him? He's just so witless. YoungJi, don't cry. Jackson's in there happy seeing Nana how come you're here crying. That's not even fair. YoungJi...don't show him your weak. Don't let him know you're here crying because of him. Because you'll be the pity one. So dry your tears sweetheart. You look ugly.Really ugly. Where's my Heo YoungJi? The cheerful Heo YoungJi?"

 

 

       YoungJi smiles and wipe her tears. Hara escorted her inside the studio. YoungJi faked a smile for the entire part 2 photoshoot fashion for winter season , Got7,Kara and Orange Caramel. She could see how happy Jackson is with Orange Caramel's presence. Not that she hates Nana, infact Nana and YoungJi are good friends. Its just the feeling when your crush doesn't likes you but your friend. After it ended, Nana told YoungJi how she looked pretty with the todays photoshoot concept. Bitterly, YoungJi smiled and thanked her.

      Jackson came up to YoungJi and asked if she was mad about just now. YoungJi glared at Jackson and left him but accidentally bumped BamBam who was talking with Mark. Its suppose to be the girl blushing but in this case, BamBam was the one who's blushing. They both at the same time bowed to each other begging for forgiveness.

 

"I'm really sorry BamBam."

"No. It's my fault. It's okay,really."

 

       YoungJi smiles at BamBam but then it disappeared when Jackson asked her if she was okay. YoungJi ignored Jackson and went with the other Kara members. The minute BamBam saw YoungJi ignoring Jackson, he knew something happened. He asked Jackson why and Jackson said that YoungJi is sulking with him because of something. BamBam kinda got curious. As he already said in the variety show roommate, ' I would treat YoungJi much better than him'.

       Three days, Jackson didn't get any messages or even calls from YoungJi. It was really off. He tried talking to YoungJi whenever he saw YoungJi behind the stage or in the waiting room but YoungJi ignored him. Jackson couldn't understand her. Infact, seeing BamBam close with YoungJi made Jackson also silent towards YoungJi. For some reason deep inside, Jackson felt like he was being replaced. 'Three days wasn't enough with just ignoring me but she's now happy with BamBam?',Jackson's thought.

 

"YoungJi could you help me with the mic i can't put it behind my back."

 

       YoungJi ignored Jackson. The only thing that Jackson knows how to comfort YoungJi is by asking her out for help as he knows YoungJi wouldn't dare to not help him. But this time was different. She didn't even look at Jackson but as a friend of his YoungJi turn to Jackson and looked at him who was literally making a cute face for her to pity him. Just then,

 

"YoungJi your mic's falling off."

 

       BamBam who just passed by noticed YoungJi's head mic which attaches from the ear to the mouth was falling of. He quickly arranged it the right way. YoungJi blinked her eyes to BamBam. BamBam then said he has toleave to the dressing room as he's not well-dressed yet. It was so kind of him to do that plus BamBam looked handsome. YoungJi's mind was blown. She thought of the three days being close and getting to know BamBam which actually were the three days she got mad at Jackson and ignored him. BamBam seemed more kind and he is a total gentleman with her rather than Jackson. YoungJi smiles thinking about it.

 

"YoungJi you're daydreaming?"

"Oh what? Oh the mic. You wanted me to-"

"So now you're talking to me?"

"What?"

"What did you do to BamBam? Do you like him?"

"Huh? Didn't you wanted me to help you with your mic?"

"No thanks. Why don't you just go help BamBam. Why now you're not ignoring me?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you jealous?"

"Why should I? I already have a crush."

 

       YoungJi bit her lips.

 

"Why bit your lips? Was ignoring me is because you wanted to get close to BamBam?"

"Wang Jackson."

"Sulking with me Ignoring me. Bitting your lips. Its not like you like me or not to do that."

 

       YoungJi eyes started to wet. 

 

"Hey don't cry. I don't know how to comfort you."

"Wang Jackson."

"YoungJi your make-up is ruined. You have to smile for todays show. For the fans."

"You really don't know?"

"About what?"

 

       Before YoungJi clould say anything, the music bank staffs tells all the idols to get prepared behind the backstage. Again,Jackson made a mistake. He left YoungJi alone standing their in the middle of the hall. Jackson got back to his dress-up room where the other members were all ready to go backstage. BamBam approached Jackson who was literally holding his phone as if he wanted to call someone.

 

"Jackson."

"Hey buddy."

"You and YoungJi..."

"What about it?"

"I know you. We trained together I know you so well. You do like her don't you."

"What YoungJi? No man."

"She ignored you because you told her something you shouldn't. YoungJi likes you. Do you know?"

"No."

"What? She her feelings for you were so obvious. You really like Nana then?"

"I don't know."

"Who's always in your mind when your down? Who always gives you laughter? Who was the one who always helped you when you ask them? The late night talks...Who is the person? "

"BamBam i don't know."

 

       It was time for the idols to move backstage. BamBam left ahead with the members. Jackson followed slowly thinking about all the questions that BamBam asked him. Backstage of Music Bank all the idols were preparing before they could go up stage together. Heechul(SuJu member) was beside YoungJi he was literally asking YoungJi about her love life. Heechul made YoungJi a little bit annoyed as he made a statement that she left Jackson for BamBam and asked who YoungJi really like between the two members of got7.

       YoungJi bit her lips listening to Heechul. It was just a joke but Heechul said it out loud making most of the other idols heard him. Heechul really love gossips as much as Kwanghee but what could YoungJi do? Heechul is her friend so either its a joke or not she should just let it slide but then suddenly Jackson approached YoungJi and asked her to take a selfie with him on the stage with the fans. Being annoyed by Heechul's statement saying she left Jackson for BamBam and his questions of who she likes, YoungJi accidentally burst out of anger.

"Heechul oppa i have a scandal for you. Listen carefully. "

       Heechul was excited. YoungJi turn to Jackson who had came beside her just now. She answered Jackson's question of either or not she'd take a selfie with him on stage with the fans.

 

''Why don't you do it with Nana."

"Nana?"

"Nothing just cause Nana's your crush that's all."

"What do you mean?How did you know?"

"You got to be kidding me. You told me that day."

"I did?"

"Just admit it,you like her don't you. Why don't you confess to her right now."

"I do like her. She's just my crush.But now she's not. She ignores me."

"Liar."

"Why do you make it into a statement once you've heard something. "

"But it is true that you like her."

"Now I don't. "

"Well...who cares if you like her or not."

"She can hear you."

 

       YoungJi again was heartbroken. What is all the meaning of Nana isn't his crush anymore and suddenly he said Nana could hear her saying thay Jackson has a crush on Nana. YoungJi run her eyes away from Jackson. Afraid,she'd get emotional. A few minutes later, the concert started. All the idols were having fun on stage dancing and singing with the fans. The stage was big ,long and wide. Thankfully it didn't collapsed. There were some fans holding a banner written 'JackJi'. YoungJi smiles to the fans. 'If only it was true',YoungJi whispered.

 

"Heo YoungJi."

 

      Jackson shouts out YoungJi's name as the concert was so noisy. YoungJi raced up towards Jackson through the other idols who were jumping around having fun. JackJi fans were chanting 'JackJi' as they saw YoungJi who came to Jackson as soon as he called him. 

 

"You didn't say yes or no to take a selfie with me with the fans."

"What I can't hear you, the musics too loud."

 

       Jackson tells YoungJi to come nearer and took his phone out to take a selfie. The fans near them were exoticly happy to be in the picture. After it was taken, Jackson and YoungJi thanked the fans and gave them a high-5.

 

"YoungJi why aren't you asking me why Nana's not my crush anymore."

"What? Jackson i really can't hear you clearly. Whisper to me loudly. "

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ASK ME WHY SHE'S NOT MY CRUSH ANYMORE?"

"Nope why should I? Don't get me angry with you."

"You seem really excited telling Heechul about my crush today."

"I wasn't excited! I just...."

"I like you too"

"Wang Jackson I can't hear you!"

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND."

 

       YoungJi was surprised. Jackson smiles. 

"Are you okay?"

"You're lying. Wang Jackson you...Since when??"

"I may have a crush on someone else, but the nearest person to my heart is Heo YoungJi."

"Why suddenly-"

"BamBam is totally a monk. He has great advices about finding true love."

"Don't think I'll let you slide off easily. I'm still hating on you!"

"SURE. I hope you don't forget that your heart is still with me. Hate me or love me you can't forget me. I can't date until 3 years has passed. Till then, can you wait for me?"

 

       YoungJi was blushing she smirks to Jackson's touchy-mushy words.

 

"We're at a concert! Let's not be so obvious shall we??"

"Me? You're the one who's obvious. Your skirt is falling."

"Whu-what?? WANG JACKSON!!"

 

       Jackson already rushed to the front with the other idols.