S M I L E * ch 4

S M I L E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—My soul withers without you to care for it

    Hours passed. Taehyung looked at his watch and grinned to her. The grin that melted her heart. “I think I gotta go,sweetie. Need a ride home?” He stood up,looking down at her with his black eyes. “No,its fine.” He flashed a smile and leaned towards her,and took out her phone from her pocket. He unlocked it and typed something before putting it back and backed away from her. He waved to her and walked out from the shop.

    She could feel her cheeks burning hot. A familiar scent of him still lingered around her. She checked her phone and smiled when she discovered a new number in her contact list. ‘Your Taehyung :)’ It was already 11 pm,but she decided to go home when it was midnight. Her eyes wandered around and stopped at the counter. The black hair waiter was there,cleaning some cups and arranged them on the shelf. He looked up and their eyes connected. A smile formed on his slightly dry lips and she did the same. He put down the cup and walked out of the counter and stepped towards her.

    “Can I sit here?” She nodded and he sat in front of her,fiddling with his fingers. “So um,hello?” Sapphire said and he had a surprise look on his face. “H-hello.” He stuttered and covered his face with his left hand. “Gosh I'm sorry. I know I'm pretty awkward.” She grinned and gently touched his hand that was covering his face and put it down. “I'm Sapphire. And yours?” He stared at her.

    ‘Yes,I know your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter