[TRAP] Rattlesnake

Empire of Sound
((( RATTLESNAKE )))
 
 
 
 

Y
J
C
J

With amble fingers, Jaejoong combs back his wet hair. He closes his eyes and tilts back his head, letting the hot water pound his face. Seriously? . He sighs. Just thinking about their conversation earlier makes him tired. He is so stressed right now. So, so stressed. Hot steam rises. The tightness in his shoulder muscles and the stiffness in his neck are proof. All this water and steam... not helping.

"So... you can't talk... at all? Like... at all?" Junsu is a true nice guy. He has always been extremely optimistic about things. And this thing... this thing is of no exception. Maybe they missed something. Maybe she can talk... but prefers to stay silent? Maybe she took an oath of silence... but the oath will expire soon?

She scribbles an answer on her tablet and it appears on the other side for their reading convenience. I can speak. It's just you can't hear me when I speak.

Is she trying to be funny? "Wow. A lot of good that does, huh?"

"Hyung... you don't have to throw mean comments at her every other second. She is trying her best to communicate. We must open all lines of communication if we want to work well together."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... don't try to start something with him. We just got him to stop breaking things. Let's not start it up again, okay? Our equipment... just think about our expensive equipment. We can't afford to keep replacing it when he goes into 'breaking things' mode."

"Cyndi... can you sing? Can we hear you sing?"

"She probably can, hyung. Don't you worry too much. I mean, her online username is cyndiloves2sing. It says she loves to sing. So... she can probably sing, hyung." Junsu tries to give their leader as much hope as possible.

Only to have it shot down... dead. Hope is dead. I can't sing. But, I do love to sing... in my dreams. I always imagine myself singing while the entire universe listens in awe. I always imagine it... in my dreams.

Holy . With that kind of response, they better secure all breakables... because Jaejoong is going to bring the house down.

Oh, you can call me noona, Jaejoong. I am adequately older than you... so you can call me noona... unless you prefer to call me nunim. That's fine, too.

Holy . Did she just chuck the whole barrel of oil in there?

Jaejoong steps out of the shower and reaches for a dry towel. That is when he spots her. She is sitting on the white throne, presumably doing her business.

"! What the ?!" He rips the towel from the peg and whips it around his waist. Did she see everything? She did. She totally did. She is crying silently right now... as if her fragile heart would break.

"Hyung! Did they try to attack you again?! We'll definitely get them this time. We'll definitely get them!" Yoochun rams the bathroom door and breaks it down. Junsu is right behind him with a microphone stand in his hands. He is ready to swing it at some alien heads. Why are they always trying to with Jaejoong? Why can't they find someone else to ?

Yoochun and Junsu charge in. Hmm... no alien competitors in sight. But...

", hyung. What did you do to her?" Yoochun points at the crying Cyndi.

"What?! What did I do?! !" Jaejoong is staring at her. It is her fault. Everything is her fault. He is angry. Angry and excited.

Wait... excited? Yes... excited. It is a... quirky part of his nature... to be wildly excited at the sight of a woman's tears. Sure, he is feeling anger and outrage... but that does not stop the stiffness from partying... and not in his neck this time.

Yoochun s his shirt and throws it over her exposed thighs. They are so milky white and delicious.

Junsu sets the microphone stand down and shakes his head. "Hyung... you really need to take control of that little dude. He's doing things beneath that towel. I can see him doing things, hyung."

" you, Junsu. you."

"Come on. Give me a hand, Junsu."

Junsu stares at Yoochun with his eyes wide. "Are you asking me to..."

"No! Give me a hand with him!" Yoochun points at the semi- man.

Junsu squints his eyes. "So you want me to... give him a hand? I don't think it's appropriate... especially with noona here and all." Once Junsu's mind takes a dive into the gutter. It is extremely hard to reel back out.

"Help me drag him out of the bathroom so our noona can finish doing her thing in peace."

"You guys know I was here first, right? I was in here first!"

"Hyung... so you want to stay here and watch her do her thing? Are you serious, hyung?" Yoochun and Junsu grab a hold of their leader... to drag his unwilling out.

"Don't worry, noona. Just take your time." Junsu lifts the broken door and wedges it into place. "We'll see you in the practice room when you're ready. Don't cry, noona. Just take your time."

The flow of tears stop as she wipes away the excess moisture from beneath her eyes. Indeed, she has much work set out for her. There exist countless variables... countless variables that must be eliminated. It will be a difficult task, but she has always enjoyed the challenge. With a fearless heart, she will fight the odds and live forever.