Wedding Plans

Wedding Plans - Hoya

“What are you doing here, Oppa?” Trotting up behind him, you wrapped your arms around his toned torso as he carefully cut some fruit for you.

“I wanted to see what my wife-to-be was doing today” Hoya smiled and turned around to give you a proper hug.

“That is really sweet of you, but you shouldn’t have come” You pulled away from the hug to see his eyes slightly narrowing as he didn’t understand, “I can’t bring you with me on my errands today”

“Why not?” He chuckled trying to brush off the rejection

“I’m going to try on wedding dresses today and I can’t have you seeing me before I walk down the aisle, now can I?” You lifted your hand up and ruffled his hair.

“I see you every day though” Hoya cooed, “Why can’t I see you trying on white dresses?”

“I don’t know, usually the groom doesn’t come along with the bride when she tries on dresses… it is kind of like a surprise” You tried to explain.

“Well then, what am I going to do all day without you?” His hands slowly roamed your back as he pulled you slightly closer to him.

“I thought you had your suit fittings today with Infinite for the wedding” You tapped your lips cutely seeing if you remembered correctly.

“Aish, I just wanted to be with you all day” He rested his head on your shoulder, giving in, you wrapped your arms around him and held him close while your pet his hair just how he liked it.

“I know what if we finish both of our fittings by mid-day then we can spend the rest of the day together? Sound good?” You proposed at a whisper next to his ear.

“I’ll text you when I am done and meet you for lunch then” He pulled away and kissed your cheek sweetly. “But first, you need to eat your breakfast”

Untangling yourself from him, you sat at the bar as he presented you with your favorite breakfast, shaking your head from side to side you knew this was a little over the top but you loved it when he did this none the less. Grabbing his plate that matched yours, he slid into the seat next to you as he ate happily.

“I hope you enjoy this, I have been trying to perfect it all week, the guys are tired of me making the same thing” He slipped another bite between his pink lips, “I just want to get it perfect, since it is your favorite.”

“Am I marrying Woohyun or Howon?” You teased, pushing his shoulder slightly,

“You just need to be yourself, even if you manage to burn every food you try and cook. I will still love you.”

“I will still love you if you wear all black and remind me of Myungsoo too” Hoya snapped back with his pearly whites peeping out from between his lips.

“Now if you wear your hair over your eyes, you will remind me of Sungjong” You pushed his hair back and slipped in a purple clip.

“Yah! Now I look like Drag Dongwoo” Hoya hissed, fishing for the clip that you slid into his hair. Laughing hard, you wrapped your arm around your stomach while trying to catch your breath.

“Knock, Knock!” Your friends called loudly through the front door.

“This isn’t over” You whispered to Hoya before stealing some food off of his plate, chuckling, he nodded his head and slipped off of the stool and hooked his thumbs onto his jean pockets while you answered the door.

“Hey!” You greeted several of your friends that waited outside of the door to your apartment. Hugging each one in turn, you grabbed your jean jacket and your purse before you trotted back to Hoya and wrapped your arms around him.

Hugging you back, your entourage sighed in unison while Hoya rubbed your back and pulled away feeling slightly embarrassed with the crowd that was watching you two.

“Have a good fitting, you will look beautiful in anything you try on” He whispered pulling away slightly just to press his lips onto yours.

“Thank you, you keep it simple with the suit. No purples for the main color” You reminded him with a wagging of your finger.

“Ah alright” He nodded shyly as you read his mind. “I’ll send you pictures of everything, so don’t worry your pretty little head over it”

“Okay, okay” You nodded your head before you kissed his cheek, “I better go, and text me where we are going to lunch.”

“Will do!” Hoya waved back, trotting to your friends, Hoya watched you as your friends linked arms with you. Putting away breakfast, he washed the dishes too before he headed out to the black van that was awaiting him out front.

“What kind of dress are you looking for?” The woman at the wedding dress store questioned.

“I wanted something simple but elegant. A dress that is white but with a bling belt, of course one that flatters me” You explained as she nodded along.

“I’ll go pull a few dresses for you and we will get started” She smiled as you nodded and dressed down into a robe to try on dresses.

“What about this one?” Hoya walked out dressed in a charcoal grey suit

“Nice” Sunggyu nodded his head along while Sungjong tilted his head from side to side while Dongwoo hummed being on the fence.

“Didn’t ______-ah want something original?” Myungsoo probed while leaning forward, his elbows leaning on his knees.

“Black would look nice!” Dongwoo answered, “You looked nice with a black suit in Special Girl!”

“That would go with her color schemes as well” Sungjong nodded along.

“Black pin striping looked nice in Paradise too” Woohyun suggested as the members shook their heads.

“Go try on the black suit Hyung” Sungjong cheered from the couch as Hoya turned around and slipped back into the dressing room.

“That one just doesn’t suit you” One of your friends commented as you stepped up onto the platform to show everyone.

“I don’t think Hoya would like it” Another one of your friends remarked

“It is too lacey for you” Your friends shot comments at you as you nodded and headed back to find another dress that suit you better.

“What about this one?” You questioned entering again with another dress.

“Simple but beautiful” Your mother smiled as she nodded in approval.

“It looks nice with a glitter belt just like you wanted too” The saleswoman pointed out as she placed it around your waist.

“It’s beautiful” Your mom remarked while she started to tear up

“That’s the one” The members nodded in agreement as Hoya stood in front of the members outfitted in a beautiful ebony suit. A black tie ran down his white button up as he wore a beautiful shade of purple as a vest.

“You really think she would like this one?” He questioned pulling at his jacket a little.

“She is going to love it!” Myungsoo held up his phone and snapped a picture for you, sending it to you they anxiously awaited your reply as the outfitted the other members for their suits.

“It really looked beautiful on you” Your friends wouldn’t stop talking about your dress even after you took it off, paying for the dress, your phone buzzed with an incoming message.

Happily opening the message, you tapped on the picture to enlarge the photo, seeing Hoya in a suit that looked gorgeous on him caused your heart to swell.

“What do you think about this?” You asked showing your girls as they all were drooling over the picture in your hand.

“Why do you have to marry the handsomest guy ever” One of your friends whined as others joined in.

“Sorry but he is taken” You remarked as you wigged your engagement ring at them, just playing around.

“We know!” They whined back before everyone headed out of the store to look at the surrounding shops.

“Did you want to go to lunch?” Sunggyu proposed to s

“We still have to work on the vows that we are going to perform for her” Woohyun reminded the members

“I-I will meet you guys later, I have a lunch date with my girl” Hoya smiled as he texted you while he walked out of the suit shop.

“I guess Romeo can’t be late for his date with Juliet” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders

“Yah! That is a terrible thing to compare them to” Sungyeol scolded s

“Why?” Dongwoo cooed in curiosity

“They both die in the end!” Sungjong called out

“Well then we should think of a cute couple name for the two of you while you are off to lunch” Sunggyu patted Hoya’s shoulder as he received a text from you.

Waving goodbye to s, he ran all the way down the street to the café that he agreed to meet you for lunch. Seeing you sitting under an umbrella covered table, he hopped the fence and came over to hug you lovingly.

“Good to see you, handsome” You stood up to hug him properly

“Nice to see you again” He smiled and kissed your cheek before pulling away.

“You didn’t send me a picture of your dress”

“We went over this, you don’t need to see it” You chuckled taking your seat again.

“But I showed you mine” He chuckled as you pulled out your phone once you ordered.

“Fine, here is a picture” You showed him your phone as it was just a swatch of your dress.

“______-ah this looks so beautiful, I can’t wait to see it on you” Hoya glanced up at you before shuffling your phone back to you.

Chatting over the rest of the wedding the details over lunch, the two of you happily enjoyed the time together, laughing and joking with each other before you two took the next step in your relationship, marriage.

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach