Revealed

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

I moaned when she started to kiss me roughly. I was shocking and wonder at the same time why she kisses me out of nowhere so when those two girls left I pull her out and bring her to the school garden.

“Why are you kissing me”? I asked her when we sit on the same bench.

“I want to get rid of those two talking something like girl will be hit on you or blah blah blah” She said and looked down hiding her jealousy.

“Awww so princess is jelly again” I said and intertwined her fingers with mine.

“Amber, I’m ready. Let’s go” She said and clung her arm with me. I’m so happy now. We arrived in the classroom and saw everybody busy with their own things. Good enough school break haven’t finish yet so the teacher won’t come now.

“Ahem” She faked cough and everyone attention turn to her looking at her weirdly. My heart is beating so fast degeun degeun. She took a deep breathe and said in one go.

“Amber and I are together and I want to warn you girls to know that don’t even dare to flirt with my amber” She send her icy glare and continue “And moreover I don’t care what you all think of us. I’m happy with Amber now and maybe forever so feel free to say rumor about us because I truth her.” She said she tightened her fingers with mine. I look up smiling like a crazy person. Who can stop smiling when you know your girl is brave enough to tell everyone that she’s yours and only yours.

“Y-yeah we’re together” I said shuttered.

“Are you serious? Because I was about to confess to her though” One of the girl stand up and said loudly to me. I feel shy now. Kkkkkkk

“YAH! I told you there is no chance for someone who short and nerd like you” wow Krystal baby.

“Pfff” The girl scoff and sit back down.

“Yah Liu Krystal is way much gorgeous for her to fall for you, you must be put something to her.” Woobin got up and look at me from head to toes.

“Well Woobin thank you for insult me but I just want to say that even if I’m not handsome she won’t choose you either right princess?” I said and turn to Krystal smiling at her sweetly. She was about to say yes but the teacher arrives.

“Class get up” The teacher comes and we go back to our represent seat not to forget send her my flying kiss. KYahhhhhh I don’t want this moment to end.

Krystal’s POV

“Yah Jung Soojung how dare, you hide this from me” Girls in the group are all looking at me when sulli asked me how can I hide my relationship with Amber from her.

“To tell you girls the truth I’m afraid” I said and look down.

“If you love her you wouldn’t afraid” Said Suzy sternly at me. I know she love her.

“You don’t understand my situation” I said and glared at her.

“Yes I don’t understand. But I just want to tell you that if you only let her go I’m not going to give her back to you” She threatened me and went to her house leaving us girls alone. Maybe she loves Amber so much. Lucky me, I got her first. My love and only love.

“Your relationship is going to be a hot topic. If the principle knows about this he will tell your parents”!! Youngji said and acting scared. She’s right if my parents know about this I’m sure they’re not going to let me stay here in Korea anymore. I just hope for the best though.

“It must be happen but I just want to enjoy my life with Amber first. I not going to care anymore” I care a bit.

“Wow brave JUNG heh?”

“Yeah JUNG are brave went it comes to love” I said and leave them say that I need to meet Amber. And they keep on shouting Kryber until I out of their sight.

 

“Hey baby I’ll go to my apartment and get my clothes first and I’ll go to your apartment after” I decided to spend my night with her again. 

“Let me go with you”

“nah it’s okay our apartment is near do you remember? So I’ll be there for 15 minutes” It feels like a habit now to sleep in her arm.

“Okay then take care love you princess”

“Love you too llama” And we hung up.

I put my key in the door hole and turn the knob. I almost fainted because of everything in the house is so messy and crazily out of place. I remember when I left to school this morning I already close everything it can’t be a burglar right? I’m scare now. I walk slowly to my bedroom and see my clothes are all over the floor moreover my bookshelf was falling down. I sit down on my bed and dialing Amber’s number and my sister to come here. After 5 minutes I see Amber rushing toward me and pull me into her embrace tightly.

“Thank god you’re Okay” She mumble softly to me. And I return the hug more tighter.

“Omg Krystal are you okay sister”? My sister shouted after she step her foot in my apartment. I chuckle because of her worried face.

“I’m okay unnie” I said and went to hug her. After all these while I thought when my problem is solve there will be no more but I’m wrong.

“I think you need to move in with me” I turn to look at Amber and widen my eyes.

“For real? I already said I’m okay”

“No you’re not okay” Said my unnie. “I think Amber is right. You should move in with her if something bad will happen again”

“What if people know I live with you”? I said and look at Amber and saw her sad face. I said something wrong again.

“OMG Sister do you tell them you’re together yet”?

“Already 100%”

“So nothing worry because it’s not like you guys are going to have or baby”

“Unnie!” “Jessica-Unnie!” I and Amber shouted at her.


Actually i wrote that i'm goint to post a drama sense today but i see your comments are so sad that you don't want to see any drama at all lol so i decided to post this. Maybe drama will coming up 2 chapters more. Thannk you jub jub please leave your comment.

SORRY :  I"M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!