Chapter 2- The Second Lead

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Buzz.. buzz..

Minji’s cellphone was buzzing and make her awake. She just aslept for 15 minutes. She finished her parttime work, had dinner with twins siblings, and finished her homework before she could finally fell asleep. But it was disturbed by incoming call. She took a glance at her clock, it was 1 am, basically it’s time for slept and no one would call at this time. She grabbed her phone, because she was sure if she ignored it the caller would call her again until she awake.

“Hmm,” She said after she picked up the phone.

“It’s me,” the caller said.

“I know, I could see your name, pabo. It’s not the right time to call me. I just just aslept and tomorrow I will have morning class,” Minji whined without opening her eyes.

“I just confessed,” Sehun said and made Minji opened her eyes. She suddenly become fully awake. The time suddenly stopped for a moment. She was completely aware what will be Luna’s answer for this.

“I am rejected,” he said. Minji closed her eyes. Her eyes became so red and felt stingy. It’s caused by lack of sleep and also her heart break.

“Sehun, I’ve said it to you, you need time. Luna was the type that put her pride in the line,” Minji said

“But,”

“Let’s talk tomorrow, okay? I have morning class tomorrow. I need some sleeps. I will try to talk to Luna, at least it will make you less awkward when you are hang out with her,” Minji said. She could hear Sehun sighed. She knew, he needed her right now. But for this time only, she wanted to be selfish.

“I got it, Minji, thanks anyway,” Sehun said then hang up the phone.

***

“Okay, that’s for today,” Professor Yoo said and ended the class.

“Minji-ah,” Eunji said and turned her body to see Minji who sat behind her. Krystal and Sohyun who sat beside Eunji looked at her to. So did Sulli who sat beside Minji.

“Our club got ticket to watch an act in Seoul today, do you wanna go?” Eunji said.

“Our club, huh?” Minji said with sarcastic tone.

“Or is it your secret date but you hide it under ‘Club’s agenda’ name?” Krytal said and did high five with Minji. Sulli and sohyun laughed a lot. Teasing Eunji and Seungyoon’s relationship was fun. Because Eunji was easy to be fluttered.

“Actually I pity Seungyoon. You should just say yes to him and stop making him make unimportant agenda for club,” Sulli said.

“hmm, I agree with her. When you make it clear, it will be good, not just for two of you, but also for other people,” Minji said and smiled. “You know it right, how many girls have crush towards your wild boy?” Minji added.

“Wouldn’t his fans be hurt if this two would be dating?” Sohyun said.

“Sure they will. But they will stop hoping about Seungyoon and could start their new love properly,” Minji said.

“I want to take the books from club and left it in Sehun’s car before we go. I’ll meet you later. I need to go to SNU as well, It’s been a long time since I met Luna,” Minji said then packed her things. After she left her friends, they could just sighed.

“I am not sure, is she refered other girls as her self or not,” Sohyun said.

“She took care of us really well. She would listen to our problems. I want to hear from her once,” Sulli said and the rest just nodded.

“If I know either Luna or Sehun, I will settle this on my own,” Krystal said and made Eunji hit hear head.

“Yah, what about this?!”

“Because you are pabo,” Eunji said. “You talked like you didn’t know about Minji, you have known her for almost 3 years. Have you seen her go down desperately alone? She is not that kind of person. You know exactly whenever Minji faced problem, she will face it properly by herself. But, once she really can’t do it, she will ask us for help and not going down alone,” Eunji said. Krystal bited her lips and understand what Eunji mean. Minji was really that type of person. Maybe it’s because she was the backbones of her family. She would take care of other first. She would face all of problem by herself.  Krystal also remember the time when Minji was a representative of Student’s assembly. She would face everything, but once she really couldn’t handle it, she would know it and ask for help. But this time, Krystal won;t sure if Minji knew her limits or not.

“Hey, let’s introduce someone to Minji,” Sohyun said.

“I actually have that someone in my mind,” Eunji and Krystal said in sync. They smiled each other and do high five.

***

“I’ll take my books and let’s meet in your car,” Minji said then hang up the phone before opened the club’s door.

“Ah, sunbaenim,” Zelo said as soon as Minji opened the door.

“Hey Junhong, sorry for the uncomfortable yesterday,” Minji said then walked in to the desk where the books laid.

“And you took care of my books yesterday, thank you,” Minji said with smile and made Zelo smiled instantly too.

“So, bye,” Minji said then took of the books.

“Sunbae,” Zelo called her and made her stopped and looked at him.

“What is it Junhong?”

“Won’t you join club to see drama act in Seoul today?” Zelo asked.

“I will, I just need to put this book in Sehun’s car,” Minji said. “Then, see you later,” Minji said and turned her body. “Sunbae,” Zelo said again and made Minji faced him again. It’s really annoying for Minji, because the book was so heavy like hell.

“What is it Junhong?” Minji said with a bit annoyed tone.

“Are you annoyed Sunbae?” Zelo asked with his smirked.

“Are you making fun of me, Choi Junhong?” Minji asked with raising her eyes. Zelo just giggled. ‘Sunbae annoyed face is cute,’ Zelo thought then walked closer to Minji.

“Since I had fun, I’ll repay it,” Zelo said then took the books from her. After the books was taken from her, she crossed her arms while looking at Zelo.

“So you did making fun, huh?” Minji asked.

“Let’s go sunbae,” Zelo said while kept smirking and left the club room first.

“Yah, Choi Junhong!” Zelo just giggled and kept walking. Minji just sighed then ran to catch the younger boy.

“You really don’t need to do this. I am not sure if Sehun would be comfortable to see anyone right now,” Minji said. Zelo flinced when hearing Sehun’s name comeout from Minji’s mouth.

“You will meet him, won’t you?” Zelo asked.

“Of course. I want to put those books in his car. I don’t have his car keys,” Minji said. Zelo nodded, “I will leave as soon as you meet him,” Zelo said. Minji looked at the younger boy expression. Talking with Sehun could be postponed, couldn’t it? ‘Well, let’s talk with him after I talked with Luna,’ Minji thought.

“Hmm, Junhong, do you want to go Seoul first with me? I just need to put this book, then let’s go to Seoul first and leaving the club’s member. I’ll tell Seungyoon,” Minji said. Zelo’s eyes widened because of his happiness.

“Really?” he asked.

“You are really happy, aren’t you? You want to go somewhere in Seoul  right? So you really want to leave first. I also want to go SNU and meeting my bestfriend, there. Well, if we come with them, we will just follow the lovebirds everywhere,” Minji said.

“Minji-ah!” Sehun yelled when he saw Minji from afar. Minji smiled immediately when she saw Sehun. When she was closer she could see clearly dark circle in his eyes. He must be awake last night.

“I need your car key and put my books there,” Minji said. Sehun’s eyes was in Zelo. He didn’t think that Minji would be with someone. Minji awared of that, well she told him that she would listen to him.

“I’ll meet Luna after this. Since today I have my day off from cafe, let’s meet in my house. Twins needed some help for their physics homework too,” Minji said while patted Sehun’s arm.

“Next you have to trust me about Luna, okay?” Minji said and smiled. Sehun also smiled at her. “I am counting on you, Luna’s bestfriend,”Sehun said. Minji nodded.

***

Minji sat beside Zelo who focused in driving. Minji read her book. It would be a long ride, and she was the type who easily get carsicked when she slept in the car. She would feel tons of weight was on her head as soon as she woke up, that’s why she tried to keep herself awake by reading.

“It’s not a good solution, though,” Minji mumbled then closed her book. “Reading in train is definitely different with reading in car,” she said and made Zelo laughed.

 “It would make you dizzy sunbae, you could just sleep,” Zelo said.

“I really can’t sleep in car,” Minji said then open her books again. “Aish, i become dizzy as soon as I see the words,” Minji said.

“You are a bit odd, sunbae,” Zelo said.

“Odd? That word is working with Sehun, not me,” Minji said and giggled. Zelo smiled suddenly dropped.

“When we were in high school, Sehun had been in market, he looked at the rare sticker. He bought it then bragged to us. He said proudly like this,” Minji said then clear , she mimicked Sehun, “You know what this sticker is 300 won, I bargainned it and it became cheaper.”

“Do you know how much he bargained?” Minji asked with sparkling in her eyes. Zelo just shook her head.

“The price become 1000 wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter