final

Bus

RED VELVET FILES:



ENTRY NO. 03290221

 

 

“Damn it! Damn everything! I hate my life so much!” Joohyun muttered while she’s walking on her way to the bus stop.

 

She waited for at least half an hour and it made her angrier.

 

“First, I failed my test a while ago and I just wanted to go home already to sleep for the whole weekend. And now, the bus is taking a lot of time to arrive? How am I supposed to be happy? Should I be happy? No! Because I hate college! I hate---“ She stopped when she realized that everyone who’s waiting for the bus was staring at her, looking at her weirdly.

 

She bowed and apologized for what she had done.

 

And finally, the bus arrived and she rushed herself inside and walked towards her favorite seat, at the very back of the bus, on the left, beside the window.

 

Well, at least the view from the outside made her calm because she enjoys looking at it. While the bus was running, it stopped all of a sudden and the passengers were shocked, including Joohyun who bumped her forehead on the metal in front of her.

 

“I hate my life, but I don’t want to die at my young age! I’m only 25!” Joohyun shouted from the back while rubbing her forehead.

 

The driver apologized and continued driving.  And the reason why the bus halted is because there is someone running behind, the driver noticed when he looked at the side mirror and he made the bus stopped.

 

She heard that ‘someone’ was breathing heavily before climbing on the bus’s stairs. Joohyun decided to glare at the stranger for making her forehead ache but was replaced by a smile, Joohyun was amazed by her beauty, yes it’s a she, and the stranger was making her way towards the back seat where Joohyun was also sitting.

 

Joohyun decided to act that she’s sleeping, she leaned her head on the window and she opens her left eye, slightly, just to look at the walking art. Joohyun then realized that the stranger was attractive, she’s totally cute and smiling like an idiot all the time.

 

When the stranger made her way to the back seats of the bus, she sat beside Joohyun.

 

Joohyun’s heart was beating so fast when she felt a skin brushed into her but she doesn’t know why. Maybe because there is a lot of seats here in the bus, but why does this stranger decided to sit beside her? All of the seats here, why at the back seat and why beside her if she can sit on the other side of the bus?

 

Joohyun saw that the stranger was fidgeting something in her bag. The stranger pulled out her earphones and put it on her ears, jamming to the music while her eyes were closed.

 

 

Joohyun took this opportunity to examine the girl. She started to stare at her eyebrows, then to her eyes, to her eyelashes, to her small pointed nose and down to her pink luscious lips. Joohyun gulped. Why is she acting that way? She realized that the stranger was also a student, she’s wearing an ID.

 

Bingo!  

Joohyun leaned closer to the stranger to see what her name is. When she’s about to know her name, the stranger shifted and it made Joohyun panicked, she doesn’t know what to do so she just put her head on the stranger’s shoulder. She regretted it and cursed herself mentally.

 

There is no way she can place her head on the window again within a nanosecond because the stranger’s reflexes is very fast and if the stranger finds out that Joohyun’s staring at her she might think that Joohyun’s a creep. (well she really is)

 

The stranger opened her eyes to see if the person beside her was already awake. She felt a weight on her shoulder and was shocked to see that the person whom she found cute a while ago was now sleeping on her shoulder.

 

 The stranger smiled at the scene, her heart was beating fast. She flushed. She was afraid, what if the person beside her was hearing her heart beat? But she doesn’t care. It may sound weird and creepy at the same time but the stranger knew that she already has a crush at this sleeping girl beside her.

 

She looked down at Joohyun’s face and she found herself smiling more.  She’s even cuter when she’s sleeping. She thought to herself.

 

Meanwhile, Joohyun was cursing herself. Don’t open your eyes, pretend that you’re sleeping. Good for her because there is only a bus stop left before she reached her place.

 

When the driver stopped on her place, she immediately picked up her things and ran as fast as she could, not looking back at the stranger.

 

She made her way out and saw the bus disappeared at her sight. She released a sigh.

 

“What if I won’t be seeing her again?”

 

“Well, I have her name though.”

 

“Seungwan…” She smiled when she remembered the stranger’s name.

 

 

Joohyun opened her laptop and decided to work on her assignments but was stopped when she heard her phone beeped (lol idk what should I call this) it was a notification, on Facebook.

 

She saw someone messaged her and a friend request also.

 

She read the message and was shocked by it.

 

 

 

1 MESSAGE!

 

Seungwan: Hey, you’re so cute while you’re sleeping at the bus a while ago. ^^ I checked your ID while you’re sleeping. Hehe. Mind to meet up sometime? :D

 

Sent: 08:15 pm

 

 

And by that, she squealed! She’s been cursing and shouting for about an hour, not afraid if their neighbors will get distracted on their deep slumber by her.

 

 

 

Hihi, I am Joohyun and this is my entry. I want to share my love life to everyone. We’ve been together  5 years from now. Baby Wanie, I love you so much! I am sorry if I acted that I was sleeping before, now you know! But anyway, I don’t care because I have you now. ^^

 

-Exhausted college student who acted sleeping to have the girl that she likes

2014

 

 

 

-

Heh. Here's a fluff. Heh. Sorry if I failed again :(