The One & Only Chapter (:

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing in front of JYP Entertainment, you tried opening the door to get inside but you couldn’t since your hands were full of lunchboxes for the boys.

“Oh Noona!” You heard a voice from not too far. Noticing who said that you replied back “Oh Yugyeom Ah!”

“Do you need help noona?” he asked you.

“I just need you to open the door for me. Since my hands are full, I can’t put my finger there.” you answered.

Yugyeom smiled and placed his pointer finger onto the lock. The door opened, letting Yugyeom and you in. Following Yugyeom, You headed into the practice room.

“Hyung! Y/N is here!” Yugyeom said in a loud voice. The rest of GOT7 turned their heads towards your direction and BamBam came running over to you.

“NOONA’S HERE!” Jackson followed Bambam, “You didn’t come yesterday!”

“Mianhae! I went to see my parents, Did Mark not tell you?” You asked.

“YAH YAH YAH! You heard a voice from behind the two boys. Mark came over to you and grabbed your hand, dragging you out of the group toward the black sofa in the corner. While sitting, You took out the 7 lunchboxes.

“NOONA HAS FOOD!” Jinyoung notices. You smiled and turned to the side taking out the chopsticks and spoons. Turning back to your previous position, You notices the boys excluding Mark in front of you in a line. Smiling, you handed each member their specific lunchbox.

“Thank You Noona!”

“And here is Mark’s special lunchbox!” handing the last lunchbox to Mark.

“Thanks Honey.” Replied Mark.

“I got my name on mines!” said Youngjae. “Psh, You only have your name on yours, I got my name and a heart by my name.” said Jackson.

“Kids, Let’s just eat.” Jaebum sighed.

Seeing that everyone was eating, you took out your lunchbox that was just filled with fruits.

Noticing Mark asked, “Did you eat at home already?” You nodded while biting into a grape.

15 minutes passed and you closed your lunchbox and putted it back into your bag. Looking back at the boys, there was the sight you expected to see. A line once again in front of you. Each member except Mark handed their lunchbox to you and sat back down on the floor.

Fei came in and motioning for Mark, “Mark, JYP wants to see you.”

“Got it.” he nodded, eating he rest of his food quickly, handing the empty lunchbox to you.

He was about to leave when he unexpectedly walked back and turned to you. “It might take a while, I expect to see you here when I come back.” Pecking you on the lips. You smiled and nodded. He had left and you were left with the rest of GOT7. You checked your Instagram and found nothing special.

“Guess I’ll take a nap.” You thought to yourself, resting your head on the wall you slowly drifted to sleep. Later you woke up with a dry throat, because of that, you decided to look for some water to drink. You your phone and saw that it was 2AM. “I’ve stayed too late.” You quietly said to yourself. You grabbed your bag and left for the door, When suddenly someone’s arms wrapped around you.

“I told you to stay.”

You knew whose voice it was, And you turned around with your body still in it’s arms. You turn to see Mark’s sleepy face.

“I can’t, JYP won’t let.”

“Yes he will, It’s not like you’re a stranger.” Mark replied.

“Are you sure?” you asked and Mark nodded. You two then went back to the practice room and went to lie on the couch. You sat as Mark laid is head on your lap. You smiled and petted Mark’s head. You too, drifting to sleep. Hours passed and you woke up at 6AM, Mark still resting his head on your lap. You carefully placed his head on to a pillow that was at the end of the couch. You got up and grabbed your bags. Leaving an energy drink with a message on it saying; “Drink this when you wake up. You’ll be full of energy!” and you left the entertainment.

You went home, washed, and dried all the lunchboxes, placing them in the cupboard. Then you went out to buy groceries. While coming back home, You saw Mark sitting on the sofa watching Inkigayo.

“Hey Hun, Why are you here?” you asked him while putting the ingredients that you had just bought into the fridge.

“Hey, Babe?” he said with a sad voice.

“Yea?” you said still putting some more ingredients into the fridge. He came behind you and hugged you from behind, Leaving you surprise.

“This month, I will not be seeing you often since we have a comeback, and we have to promote it.” said Mark sadly while placing his chin on your shoulder.

“It’s fine. I’ll be waiting for you. Go out there and make your fans happy.”

He smiled and kissed your cheek. “I love you so much Y/N-ah.” Suddenly Mark’s phone ringed. Mark went to pick it up and came to you.

“I have to go now. I have a performance on Music Bank, Watch me okay? 5:45 is when we come on.” He said and left.

Finally putting all the ingredients in the fridge, your phone ringed and you picked it up. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey Unnie! Suzy here! Are you free?”

“Yea, I’m free for 4 Hours. Why?”

“Want to hang out? I’m bored and I’m currently taking a break from acting right now.”

“Sure! Where is the place?”

After getting the address, you drove to the place that Suzy was at and you found Suzy sitting in a chair with an actress jacket on.

“Annyeong Unnie!” said Suzy waving over to you. You waved back and you ran over to her.

“Do you need an entertainer?” you asked laughing.

“I really do. I’m bored and my unnies are also busy with filming too, So I have no one to talk to.” Suzy answered.

“Well, I’m a very boring person though, What would you like to talk about?”

“Hmm.. How’s your relationship with Mark?” questioned a curious Suzy.

“It’s good, I see him often but I won’t be able to see him this month, because of their comeback.” You smiled halfheartedly.

The two of you talked a long time until Suzy’s scene was on and you watched her act. You checked your watch and saw that it was 5PM. Seeing that Suzy was busy filming you wrote down a message on a post-it note saying; “Suzy-ah, Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter