Chapter 1

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “You shouldn’t save that creature!” the men who raid the isolation place in the jungle attack Jaejoong head on. Jaejoong tries his hard to avoid any rough contact with the two men who are now swinging their weapon towards him. He has to save himself or at least, the baby in his belly.

                “You disgrace your own title as a werewolf hunter!!” the other man swing his weapon at Jaejoong, causing the pale man falls hard on the floor. He let out a loud groans as he backing off from his position due to random stabbing of the other hunter. Jaejoong failed to totally avoid the hunter’s stabbing, causing the pale man to cough out blood.

                “You should die!!” the other hunter lift his weapon and ready to stab the already weak Jaejoong who is laying on the floor, holding his stomach where the other weapon already penetrated him before. Jaejoong can only closes his eyes as he prepare for any fate falls upon him when a loud crash on the window besides him has force him to open his eyes.

                There he is, Yunho, the werewolf that he saved and the one person that he loves is attacking the two hunters who came uninvited to his territory. He bites their head off before running towards Jaejoong who is already breathless on the floor.

                “Yun, sav..save the baby…at least..the baby m..must be save,” Jaejoong tries his hard to maintain his conscious. Yunho shakes his head hard and holds Jaejoong’s body close to his embrace. Jaejoong coughs a little, making Yunho pulling back from the hold.

                “No love, I can’t, I will save you both,” Yunho holds his tears, acknowledging that he is definitely lying about saving them both. Jaejoong manages to flash his usual smile at the werewolf who he loves so much before he nods lightly.

                “I kno..know. But…I don’t th…think I can..make it. Yun..rip the baby off…of my belly,” Yunho eyes widen at Jaejoong’s words before he shakes his head. Yunho stares at Jaejoong before he heard a faint voice from him. “P…please… Yun. The ba…baby is our..proof of love.. and.. I love you.”

                “NO!” his refusal, sounded like a growl echoed throughout the forest making every creature who are sleeping will be awaken due to the growl. Rather a fierce growl, it is more to a grieving growl.

*****

1 year later

                “Oh, finally you’re awake? I never thought that you’ll be awaken again,” a beautiful woman in a white outfit greeted him with a happiness all over her face. She dashes out of the room, calling for someone before a man in a white coat came into the room.

                “Aaah, finally you are awake Mr Kim,” he looks at the man in a white coat before he looks around slowly, adjusting his eyes to light.

                “Where am I?” he asked, more likely a whisper.

                “A hospital Mr Kim Jaejoong. You have been in comatose state for around a year I think,” the doctor takes the report from the nurse before he checked the date and nods to himself. Jaejoong frowns as he is surprised that he is still alive.

                “What happen…” he didn’t manage to ask as his throat is dried and the nurse moves to give him some water. The doctor take the chance to explain.

                “Someone left you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter