final

Well...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

You were walking down the main hallway of your school tried to avoid some people who Set their eyes on you. Especially boys. You were one of the famous girl at the school because you are reachable and friendly. They always praised you here and there but the fact that you hate that ind of attention wasn't helping at all. You have two best friends aroud you who will always lend their and just to help you out from trouble. They know all your secrets from the little one that you have an issue with your temper till the biggest secret in your live like you are a girlfriend of the most attractive guy in South Korea, Kai.

 

"Ya Song Jihye." Your best friend Harin, jogged towards you. "Did you see your bf performance last night, he was so dang good you know." You just rolled your eyes trying to act like you don't care. "I bet she didnt. Just look at her face." Another best friend of yours, Hyuna came from nowhere. "I have another works that more important from that you know." You said as you chew your lovely gummy. "Like what? like having an affair with that Jaehyun guy. Tch." Harin nudge your shoulder.

 

"It's not an affair Lee Harin. I have a homework that have to be done with seatmate and my seatmate is Jaehyun." You rolled your eyes again. You took out your phone. It almost 3 days that Kai not calling you. Yeah you have a little fight just because he called you childish. You just scoffed after remember what you said to him. 'i am childish Jongin, i'm just 18 and you are 23 if you want me to think like an older then don't.' You always wonder why he aways tell thatyou are childish. is he even love you or not but you have to trust him. 

 

"yeah Jihye can you spill what's on your mind?it's not like we can read your mind." Hyuna snapped you from your own thought. Without realizing you already in the praking lot. You took out your car key and entered your car. You searched your USB where you placed your favorite song that you usually play in the car. You cursed at yourself because you forgot to bring. "Ya Jihye. Chill dude, there is a thing name radio." Harin chuckled and the pressed the button. You take a breathe tried to control your temper and then start the engine.

 

well yeah guess what? exo is here woah you guys so handsome. Your mind suddenly blank. Exo. That means your boyfriend was there. Annyeonghaseyo i'm exo's kai. 'right he's there'. You sighed and then tried to change the channel of the radio but then Hyuna slapped your hand and gave you smirk. You take a breath again. "Oh you're so be the death of me Kim Hyuna." You gave your -you-you-better-watch-were-you-doing smile. Without knowing you listened to the radio and heard every word that your boyfriend said. so kai-ssi i heard you are the most member that older woman take interest to. Haha yeah i heard that too. You rolled your eyes. Suddenly you want to punch his face because of his cockiness. oh so do you like an older woman?. yeah of course i like to be cared by someone. That words somehow slapped you. So he do like older girl. so noona outhere don't worry. Kai likes you. hehehe how about younger girl?. Well....

 

Suddenly the radio off. It was Harin who pushed the button. "we're arrive." Harin tried to lessen the awkward air. Hyuna swiftly opened the door and get out from the car. You are now really on the verge of yelling but you hold your anger and take a deep breath again. 'i think it's time to end this relationship.' You get ou from the car and walked toward your house. As you entered the house you threw yourself on the couch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter