Sleepless Night

Sleepless Night. (JongLo)

A/N : I apologize for any spelling errors, but this was just a quick drabble idea so yeah, enjoy :)

---------

He refused to cry. 

Even though, every time the thunder or lightning struck, he was filled with the most awful feeling of terror one could experience. He felt a lump form in his throat, but yet he decided to swallow it painfully.

He couldn't cry.

He shut his eyes tight, as another crash of thunder was followed by bright bolt of lightning.

 He stood up, walked to the bathroom, and shut the door softly, careful not to wake Jongup. The maknae placed his hands on the cold counter, examining himself im the mirror. He was gaining bags under his eyes, and his hair was all ruffled and messy. He let out a deep breath, grabbing a cup and filling it with cold tap water. He took a sip, swishing it around before spitting it into the sink. A light red trail of blood swirled around in the water, probabaly from biting his cheeks so hard. After splashing his face with water, he was accompanied with an even louder crack of thunder, shaking the floor. Junghong collapsed onto the ground, trembling. Tears fell from his eyes, he told himself not to cry, but failed. Fear had taken over, and nothing could stop it. At least, that's what the younger member thought.

----------------

Jongup twitched around in his sleep, waking up and realizing he needed to head to the washroom. Half way there, his foot bumped something. He the light, to see a shaking figure lying on the floor. Jongup flopped beside him, picking him up and holding him tightly. "Junghong, you alright?"

A light wimper escaped the maknae's lips, which Jongup took as a no. He began to ask more questions, "What's wrong?"

More silent crying and trembling.

"Are you scared?" 

"Yes." 

"Why?" 

"Because." 

Jongup let out a sigh, as he decided to pick up Zelo and place him in bed. He set down the teenager in his bed, with a small groan. Jongup pulled the blanket up further, "Junhong, you need anything?"

The boy nodded, as Jongup paid full attention, "Can you sleep here?" 

Jongup turned a light shade of pink, but agreed. He walked to the other side of the bed, crawling in under the blankets. Zelo's heart rate seemed to slow a bit, not so insanely high. The maknae grabbed Jongup's arm, sending warm sensations all throughout his hyungs body. Placing the older members arm around his body, he nuzzled in to his chest, a light smile formed on his face. Once another large bolt of lighting lit up the room, Zelo tensed up. Jongup left soft kisses on the teenagers shoulder, and then on to his neck, trying to calm Junghong down. 

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"I like you, in a love way." 

Jongup froze, "Really?" 

The rapper nodded, smiling, "Daehyun-Hyung told me you had a crush on me, and I like you back." 

Jongup raised a brow, "I see." 

Zelo stopped, "You don't like me back? Hyung lied to me, how could I be so stupi—" 

He was stopped by Jongup's lips pressed against his own. After a few seconds of shock, the two moved their lips in similair motions. The faint taste of blood and toothpase filled the hyung's senses. Jongup pulled away. "Junghong, I love you. Daehyun told you the truth, I love your good days, and your bad days. I love your smile, your laugh, your rapping, your singing. Your dancing is magnificent, you are just all in all wonderful and I love you. I want you to be mine, and mine only, will you do the honour of becoming my boyfriend?"

A sleepy Zelo replied with a kiss on his hyung's lips, "Of course." 

Jongup smiled, holding on to his new lover tightly. "Goodnight." 

"Hyung, I love you, Goodnight." The younger member smiled, "Thankyou."

Jongup nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep as well, "Your welcome, I love you too, now get some rest." 

"Night." 

"Night."

"Hyung~" 

"What?" 

"Goodnight." 

Small giggles escaped Junghong's mouth. Jongup shook his head, chuckling. "Hyung..."

"Zelo..."

The maknae giggled, "Fine." 

but before they both fell asleep, Zelo kissed Jongup's nose, he then whispered as silent as possible, "Goodnight hyung, love you."

 

 

A/N : Sorry it was so short, but it's late and I am tired, but I wanted to get it down tonight. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll probabaly write more eventually, but for now, goodnight. And I'll see you readers later. ^^