Chapter 1

Autumn

I was around 5 years old when both my parents suddenly went overseas together which was extremely abnormal. Usually, one of them would stay back to take care of me.

 

"Tae oppa! Argh! Will you get out of your bed already? You're making me bored and hungry!" I used my small fist to hit Taehyung while calling out his name in my high pitched voice which almost made it sound like I was yelling but not quite enough to wake him. Taehyung was using his blanket to cover his face and ignore me. Although he was covering his face with his blanket, I knew he wasn't really sleeping, just pretending to so he would upset me.

 

"Oh mine gosh! When will you wake up? Do you know how long have I been in your room trying to wake you up?!" It's been an hour and he's still not getting out of his bed. Seeing him lying in his king sized bed, I was suddenly curious about what he's doing under his blanket.

 

"Hey, Kim Taehyung. Are you going to wake up?" I asked Taehyung in the most boring voice I could make, hoping to trick him into thinking that I have given up trying to wake him up. My stomach was grumbling almost every second and I really need to eat.

 

I sighed, “Oh well. I guess you leave me no choice. I'll just going to have to finish the breakfast that mom's made for the both of us including any meat...” I know for a fact that Taehyung absolutely loves eating meat, and I am a thousand percent sure that he would do anything to prevent anyone from touching the piece of beef that was made for him.

 

After hearing what I just said, the boy that was hiding under the confines of his blanket woke up without hesitation. His movements were so quick that I didn't have enough time to react, making our foreheads bash together. It made me dizzy, seeing two Taehyungs. Knowing one already made me annoyed. My head was spinning around and I fell off Taehyung's bed hard.

 

“Jeez! Why is your forehead as hard as a rock? And please don’t fall off my bed, you idiot. I don't want to be a murder suspect just in case if you die.” Rubbing his forehead, where a large green bruise was slowly forming. He grabbed my wrist with his other hand, preventing me from actually falling off his bed. Although his words seem harsh, I know that deep down he's just worried about me but he doesn't want to admit it.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot! If anyone's an idiot around here, it's you." I said making an angry face.

Then it was Taehyung's turn to be offended. "What do you mean idiot? I ace exams that you barely pass!" Taehyung gave out a huge smile to tease me.

I cannot understand why my rank is always lower than him. Especially when I get a same mark as him in the last test, but our ranking in school is still different as he were in the first top 10 of the school and I am in second top 10 of the school. 

What happening right now would be different tomorrow, happy dream could turn into nightmare, nightmare could turn into happy dream, sunny could turn into cloudy, or cloudy could turn into sunny. No matter what I did or do, I can never predict what happen the tomorrow of the next day.

 

My parent were back on the next day. I dash out of Taehyung house without a second as I saw my parent car out side the road without. I was very regrated that I have ran back my house without any thought in my mind. That day was the most paralyse day of my life ever. 

When I reach my house, I heard a loud bang in the house, the surrounding suddenly went death I could not hear anything except noises coming out of the house. As I ran into the leaving room I saw my parent were arguing as they were being so violence to each other, they start to hurt each other, breaking things in the house, making me extremely worried my stomach start to grumble uncomfortably, my legs were melting I can barely stand, my hand were shaking hard, I felt a chill coming down my spine as I am completely don't understand why, perhaps it was because of the fight but somehow tear start to falling down making me start to cry hard. I was crying real hard, but my parent did not care and continue on argue. They only stop when one of the plate almost hit me and scratch ma in the face, I were stern by that and fainted. When I wake up, I  were in Taehyung house, his mother said that my parent went for a meeting in their company and they will back to pick me she also told me that I won’t be seeing Taehyung anymore as they are going to move away real soon. What Teahyung’s mom was telling me, It make me felt extremely sad and shocked at the same time. My feeling making me felt like the earth was about to going to end. I quickly ran up to Taehyung room, he was surprise by me.

"Don't you have a manner? Just walk into other people room without knocking the doors!" I did not saw his face but by the trembling voice that he speaking to me I am assume that he must know that he going to move away and he is feeling sad right now.

I ignore the fact that he were talking to me, I walk to him as fast as I can and just  fall into his chest and give him a hug, tear start to fall down my check. Taehyung grab his arm around me as tight as he can. We hugged each other as long as I could remember. His sense was so sweet; his temperature was so warm that making me felt so confines and comfort. I could felt his heart and sensation were beating fast and that he is crying.

Before Teahyung’s move away he made a promise that he will come back and places a ring on my hands.

Out of the blue the bell sound form the alarm clock went off, my back suddenly felt hurt  and cold like when I felt of my bed, my eye start to open slowly and I find myself in my pyjama, lying on the floor. That were a dream after all but it is really making my memories to flash back when I was 5. As I reach for my phone to switch off the alarm.

Another day has start.