1/1

it's not punk rock, it's alternative rock!

baekhyun was in a good mood, not that he showed it though. he was well invested in his emo phase and didn’t want to ruin his aura with a simple smile. it was a apart of his image. everything needed to be perfect, especially when you’r leader and main vocal of the alternative rock band, ‘comatose state’.

“if it isn’t my favorite punk rocker; baekhyun!” jongdae yelled a couple of meters away from baekhyun. baekhyun sighed, he didn’t need jongdae to ruin his great mood. or maybe he did? being emo was hard man. he popped up right next to him and threw his arm over baekhyun’s shoulder.

“its not punk rock, it’s alternative rock. get that in to that stupid head of yours kim jongdae!” baekhyun said, annoyed. its a big difference between punk and alternative, jongdae should know this by now.

“so, can I join practice today as well?” jongdae was not sure why he asked, he never was. baekhyun rolled his eyes and nodded. he was not sure why he always agreed to let him join either.

-

“alright that’s a wrap, you sounded awesome today guys! keep this up and we’ll win at the alternative rock festival on thursday!” baekhyun was grinning at his band mates and jongdae felt like smiling himself. baekhyun’s smile was really contagious okay?

“alright bye guys!” baekhyun waved at his band mates and closed the door to the garage. he jumped when he saw jongdae.

“what are you still doing here?” he asked and jongdae suddenly turned shy. 

“i- uh, i.. i..” he stammered and baekhyun rolled his eyes before he walked up to him and grabbed his collar, he smirked.. his mouth dangerously close.

“if you wanted to make out you could just says so.” he smiled and brought their lips together. they made out for about an hour or so before it was time for jongdae to go and baekhyun kissed his lips one last time and whispered a ‘see you tomorrow’.

so maybe jongdae knew why he always joined practice, and maybe baekhyun knew why he always agreed. they just loved to pretend like they didn’t know. they liked to pretend that jongdae was genuinely interested in alternative rock, which was not true, he didn’t even know the difference between punk and alternative. and they liked to pretend that the kisses that always happened after each practice was something entirely new, like it was the first time.

jongdae stopped and turned around befor he walked out the door. 

“can I come and see you at the punk rock festival?” baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“it’s alternative rock, not punk rock. and yes of course you can.”