FINAL

It's okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that moment, when he started singing day by day. It was that moment when he desperately clinging on the second change. He was singing his heart out, and I was outstruck, I never thought he can sing really well, and he proved me wrong.

It was that moment when I saw him sleeping, he slept on the edge of the bed, curled up, leaving so many space between us. It was then when I realized how delicate and fragile he is. That I am slowly but surely falls for him. 

I told everyone though, I told everyone that Seungri is mine, even to all his fans, "maknae is mine". I've said it but eventhough I said that, people will only think that I'm joking, no matter what they won't take me seriously, because this is how it supposed to be, two guys shouldn't be together.

But I love him, I know it, and I can't help it. At first Seungri thought that I was kidding, he shruged it off, and continue having a secret meeting with girls. It hurts me, but I keep declaring my love to him. I keep whispering the word 'I love you' into his ears, wherever we are, even sometimes before I get down from stage I whispered that word. 

I'm glad though, that finally we have name, me and Seungri, we are 'nyongtory'. Fans are the one who name us, they accept us, and no words can describe how happy I am. I never ask seungri whether he love me or not, because I'm scared, seungri never respond to my fan service on stage. Whenever I try to kiss him, he avoid it, and continue singing. I never ask whether he believe me or not, because he never active in our 'nyongtory' relationship. Until one day he suddenly scream " GD I LOVE YOU". He didn't whisper it into my ear, he screamed it for everyone to hear, I'm so happy, I can't help but bite my lips.

After Seungri declared his love to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter