Screwed Up

Blackmailing My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was waiting in their room, wanting to see Jesse’s losing face. She played with her phone, read some magazines and even started doodling on her notes while she waited. An hour later, she had fallen asleep when he didn’t come back.

 

After around ten shots, Jesse stumbled inside. Either the lights were off or his eyes were closed, he wasn’t too sure. The free alcohol was taking its toll on him, and it was Tiffany’s fault for making him drink double the amount that he had intended just so he could drown away the embarrassment she had caused him.

 

Dragging his feet toward the bed, he threw off his shoes and shirt. He was sighing in contentment when his body landed on the fluffy bed.

 

The body underneath him grunted, squirming around and making Jesse dizzy.

 

“Stop moving.” Jesse hugged the ‘lumpy’ blanket, causing the lump to stiffen.

 

“Get off of me.” Tiffany finally said, pulling the blanket off her face. She nearly gasped, not realizing his face was so close to hers.

 

Jesse laughed all of a sudden, tapping Tiffany’s nose. She could smell the strong scent of vodka. The drunk idiot was so heavy, she couldn’t push him off.

 

“Jesse, I said get off.” Her hands were pressing against his shoulders.

 

“Hmm…” Jesse hummed, leaning his face closer. I’d rather get in. She was so beautiful even when all he could see was a blur. He was sure her body was just as beautiful.

 

It took Tiffany by surprise when he pulled the blanket that was in between them off of her. When he tried to reach for her shirt, she slapped his hand.

 

“Stop it already!”

 

She shouted at him, feeling scared of him. And it only annoyed and angered him.

 

“Why? You’re already doing it with every guy out there, what’s one more guy going to do?”

 

The sound of his own voice saying those words made him want to jump off a cliff. Regret came right as the words left his mouth.

 

Before he could apologize profusely, he received a hard slap on the cheek.

 

“You know nothing about me.” Tiffany was crying, and it made him feel even more like crap.

 

Please just keep slapping me.

 

“T-Tiffany…”

 

She pushed him as hard as she could, until he had rolled off of her. Picking up her shoes, she rushed to the exit, only to see halmoni and haraboji on the other side of the door. Bowing quickly, she muttered a sorry before running out the door.

 

“I’ll go after her,” Halmoni said, hastily trying to catch up to the girl whose face was stained with tears and a whole lot of hurt.

 

Haraboji wasn’t sure what was going on, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter