Chapter 5

Cold and warm

“You’re such a messy eater.”

Ae Ri laughed.

“Maybe I just like what follows.”

Sehun chuckled. He shook his head and continued to the blood off Ae Ri with patient little swipes. She hummed contently as he cleaned his way to , giving small pecks on her skin on the way.

“Let’s get these clothes off so I can clean properly,” he murmured against her skin.

He was already pulling at her blouse. Ae Ri laughed again.

“You know, I could have just taken a shower.”

He grimaced.

“Not if I can help it,” he growled.

His voice rumbled lowly and it sent a delicious shiver down her spine. Sehun quickly picked her up and carried her over to their bed. Ae Ri pulled him down with her. He pulled at her blouse again.

“This is seriously in the way,” he insisted.

“So are these,” Ae Ri teased and she pulled at his jeans and boxers.

“Easily fixed…”

His dark eyes looked at her with hunger. Ae Ri felt like drowning in those intense eyes. His lips came crashing down on hers. They kissed. It never ceased to amaze Ae Ri how those cold soft lips could make her feel like burning up so very easily. Cold and warm. Sehun pulled away from the kiss. Ae Ri grasped at his back with a small whine, trying to get him closer to her again. He smiled, nuzzling in the warmth of her neck.

“Mine…”

Ae Ri smiled too.

“Yours,” she agreed softly. “For eternity and more.”