FRIENDS

MY STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey if you need someone to talk to, I am here. Is there thing you want to share?”. Eunjung sent me a messege.

“I’ve just caught my girlfriend cheating on me, and she chose the new girl over me. I trusted her,but she betrayed me :( “. I wiped a tear from the side of my face, then hit the send button.

“! I believe you deserve better than that cheater. Cheer up!”. I just smiled reading the text. I put my phone aside and tried to close my eyes. 5 minutes later, I got up from the bed then threw my pillow against the wall.

“!! it hurts”. Then I remembered what Eunjung told me, maybe she’s right. I deserve someone better. I told myself to stop crying over the spilt milk and move on.

***

 

Eunjung was a friend I knew on the Internet. We were belong to the same online community. She was a really good listener. Since I broke up with my ex, she was the one who always comforted me and gave me the supports that I needed. We chatted almost everyday. Thanked to her I could go through all my hard time. She was mature and fun at the same time. She also had a great sense of humor. She made me laugh and forgot about the pain my ex gave me. I adored her so much. She was the best and she really deserved the best compliments in this world. 

I knew her better through time. Eventually she shared her story to me. She told me she was not really happy with the relationship she was having. She was thinking her partner might not be someone she really wanted. When I asked her what made her think like that, she said she always had things for girls. Besides, she told me that her relationship was not fun anymore. She did not tell me specifically what that was not fun about her relationship. They had been together for a long time, so I could figure out what she meant by the ‘not fun anymore’.

“Good morning ,baby” . Her text always put a smile on my face every morning.

“Morning ,mommy :)” . I did not forget to put a smiling face emoji.

“So now I’m your mommy huh? Get up and get ready for work, Jiyeonah”. Eunjung had become my alarm to wake me up every morning.

“Allright I’ll get up. Eunjung ah, Can I call you after work? I really want to hear your voice”.  Actually, that’s not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter