Punishment

Why I do this

            “Jongwoon! Jongwoon-ah! Hey!!” Kyuhyun called Jongwoon several times. But the other didn’t respond anything. They were at the back of Jongwoon’s house. Jongwoon was listening to music with a headphone on his ear. He sat on a bench. Because being ignored, Kyuhyun came closer to Jongwoon slowly so didn’t get caught by Jongwoon. When he was right behind Jongwoon, he jabbed Jongwoon’s waist. Jongwoon jolted up because of surprise. Kyuhyun started tickling Jongwoon endlessly.

            “Yaaa!! Kyu!! Wahahaaa… Cho Kyuhyun!! Hahaha! Stop it! You bastard! Wahhaa!!” Jongwoon laughed while trying to grab Kyuhyun’s hands but to no fail. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun laughed evilly behind him. In contrast with him who already run out of breath because this bastard.

            “I already called you, but you didn’t hear it. This is your punishment. Kekekeke” Kyuhyun spoke near Jongwoon’s right ear. His right hand was being caught by Jongwoon, but he quickly caught Jongwoon’s other hand too. So now he tickled just with his right hand. But that was still enough to drive Jongwoon insane.

            “Alright! I know! Stop it! Hahaaha!! ing bastard! Hahah!! Please stop it kyu...” Kyuhyun stopped it quickly. It because Jongwoon already used word ‘please’. It meant Jongwoon was serious or he was  too much. He sat beside Jongwoon. Although Jongwoon used that word, Kyuhyun was smiling. Because he felt Jongwoon still can’t angry at him.

            Jongwoon regained his breath, he took off his headphone and let it around his neck. He looked at Kyuhyun while controlling his breath. He rolled his eyes, but then he can’t angry with this bastard so at the end he smiled too. Kyuhyun’s smile got bigger.

            “I’m sorry, you punk,” Jongwoon took Kyuhyun’s hand and intertwined it. Being the older one, of course he must be more mature than Kyuhyun. Although sometimes Kyuhyun was more mature than him when handled some problem in work.

            “But, you are so meanie. There are another ways to greet me,” Jongwoon tightened his grip in Kyuhyun’s hand.

            “What? You want me to kiss you?” Kyuhyun smirked. He really likes to tease Jongwoon. Jongwoon respond by tightened his grip really tight. Like want to crush Kyuhyun’s hand. But Kyuhyun was still smile, because he knew Jongwoon’s grip didn’t give harm to his hand. Okay, it was quite hurt but not to the extent to crush his hand.

            “No! I mean.....there are other options like appear in front of me, pat my shoulder or back-hugging me,” Jongwoon said the last choice with a goofy grin. He really likes skin-ship.

            "That’s not fun at all. Which do you prefer?” Must be a back-hug, Kyuhyun already thought the answer. He knew this man too well. He gave Jongwoon a look. It must be showed what in his mind, because Jongwoon grinned wider.

            “You already know my answer, Kyu. And I already know your reply too, don’t say it. You must say what I didn’t say.”

            “Oh Jongwoon, of course I want to kiss you. I know you like it too. Anyway....There’s someone that peeping us~” Kyuhyun said the second sentence with a sing-song voice. Kyuhyun took the headphone from Jongwoon’s neck, lowered the volume and listened to it. He averted his gaze from Jongwoon and hummed along with the song.

            “You still have this” Kyuhyun mumbled, either asked Jongwoon or just said it to himself. But Jongwoon answered him.

            “Of course. It’s my song. Hey, who is peeping us?” Jongwoon furrowed his eyebrows. He was afraid if the one that peeping them was his younger brother. For sure his brother would took a photo or make all their neighbour (and friends) teased them th next day. That happened before, and he felt really embrassed. Everytime their friends showed them photos of him and Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun would reply with some embarrassing comments. Sometimes, he really want to kick Kyuhyun and his brother. 

            “Look behind, maybe she is behind the door now,” Kyuhyun said it nonchantly and looked up to enjoy the clear sky. She?? Jongwoon looked behind and saw his mom was behind the door. His mom hurriedly closed the door quietly, although Jongwoon already saw her. Jongwoon laughed, his mom is really cute. Jongwoon looked at Kyuhyun again.

            “Now, we are alone. Can we start your punishment now?” Jongwoon asked with a playful smirk, his rare smirk. Kyuhyun moved his gaze to Jongwoon again.

            “Huh?? Punisment?” Kyuhyun took off the headphone and placed it around his neck, like Jongwoon before. He looked at Jongwoon with a questionably look.

“Let’s start it~” Jongwoon said with a mischievous smile.

 

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

 

A/N :

I don't check it all over again. I'm sorry if there are some typos and grammatical errors. Yes, I know this is really short. Love you guys whoever read this trashy story~ have a nice weekend

 

Btw, after many centuries passed since I posted this.. I just realized I still hide this story... LMAO I feel really dumb XD actually, this story already finised when I posted this but looks like I forgot to untick 'hide chapter'. Pardon me!! Sorry!

and for khyo009 thank you for your first comment that make me realize this mistake. Love you♡♡ also sorry that this short story may not satisfy you :)

for my friends that subscribe this crappy story that I even forgot to unhide, thank you thank you thank you and I LOVE YOU kyusung4ever, kyuwoon_cho and marksha81!

Last, I personally feel the ending quite weird XD