Meet The Foreigners

Foreign House

As usual, Tsukino Ayako, more known to be called Aya, was in her room refusing to come out. Jungkook was knocking on the door, "Aya! Come out! Everyone wants to meet you!" Aya went close to the door and started talking quietly, "No." she simply said.

She could hear Jungkook groan behind the door. Aya laid on her bed. It was a bed big enough to make her spread her arms and legs as far as the could go, and also enough room to fit two people. She could hear Jungkook talking with another person behind the door. She walked to the door, silently putting her ear on the door.

"She's still not coming out?" a boy with a slightly deeper voice than Jungkook was talking to him. Jungkook sighed, "She's still so shy, even now..." he said. "Well, this is Ayako we're talking about here. Besides us, she hates... pretty much everyone..." Hansol said. Jungkook's eye roll seemed audible, "She doesn't hate them, she just... can't talk to people as well as we can. She's always putting her head down while hugging a pillow or crossing her arms..."

Jungkook, Aya, and Hansol were the first people to live in the boarding house. Jungkook lives here because his parents are the owner of the boarding house. Hansol came in last year in January, and Aya came late January of last year. Aya and Hansol attended an International Arts school, while Jungkook attended Seoul arts High School.

Aya sighed. She didn't like being the shy person she was. She couldn't help it though. When she was the center of attention, she could feel her palms get sweaty and her heart beat. That didn't mean she was scared of people, though. She could hold a conversation when she found a topic she liked, and she loved going out.

But when she meets people for the first time, they don't talk to her, and she doesn't talk to them. That's why she feels like they're judging her. She sighed before putting on a beige shirt and some skinny, ripped, blue jeans. 

"I can hear what you guys are saying, idiots." she said while opening the door. Hansol and Jungkook looked at Aya with their eyes widening. Hansol smiled sheepishly before putting his arm around Aya, "Hehe. Sorry Aya~" he said with a crooked grin. Ayako rolled her eyes before shoving his arm off of her.

Jungkook smiled at Ayako and she did the same, "So..? What are you doing? Let's go es." she said before walking down the stairs after taking a deep breath. 

-------------

"Wow, I can't wait to meet the other person who lives here! What was her name..? Ayami?" BamBam said. Lanfen rolled her eyes, "Bam, it was Ayako and she doesn't even go by her full name. She goes by Aya." Lanfen said while rolling her eyes while crossing her arms and legs.

BamBam pouted and looked over to Amy, "Hey, Amy-ssi..." Amy looked at BamBam, "You can call me by Aemin. It's my korean name anyways..." she said with a smile. BamBam shook his head, "I like Amy better. It's cute~" he said innocently.

Amy turned away, thinking about what BamBam said, flustered then started daydreaming. 

Yeah, how about we not go in depth with that day dream.

Lanfen rolled her eys again, "BamBam, you're bothering Amy. So shut up. Look, she's coming down..." Lan said.

Aya came down the steps with her head down, Hansol running down to ctach up with Aya, slinging his arm on her shoulder again. You could hear Aya groan and roll her eyes. She slightly elbowed Hansol in the stomach. He winced but still didn't let go.

Jungkook went ahead of the two and sat down on the couch, "My parents will be back from their personal trip around a week or so.. Okay guys?" he said. Everyone nodded with a few, "Neh"'s in the room. Hansol took a seat before pulling Aya onto his lap. Aya rolled her eyes and dug her nails into his arm so he would let her go.

She sat beside him before introducing himself, "U-uhm... Annyeonghasseyo... I'm Ayako... You can call me Aya if you would like..." she said putting her head down. Amy then spoke up, "Hi! I'm Amy and you can call me by my Korean name, Aemin whenever!" she said with a grin. For the first time, Aya looked up and smiled at amy.

Lanfen sighed, "Lanfen. You can call me Lan." she said before getting up and going to her room. Aya looked down again. Someone got up and lifted her chin up with his finger, "Don't mind her, she's always like that." he said. Aya looked up at the boy, "I'm BamBam." 

Aya smiled and nodded, "Well... I'm Jungkook, but you all know that since I met you first. And this..." Jungkook pointed to Hansol, "Is Hansol."  

"Otherwise known as Vernon the vermin..." Aya mumbled softly. But unfortunately Hansol heard, "Hmm? What did you say??" Aya looked away, "Pfft, what?? I didn't say say anything~" she cooed. "I know you said something~" Hansol said while poking Aya's side. Before anything got worse, Aya shot up before running to the stairs.

Jungkook sighed, "You love bithering her, huh?" he said, sitting down next to Hansol. Hansol chuckled, "She's a cute girl. And she's different from the other girls I've met..."

Little did Hansol know that there was one other girl staring at him, faintly daydreaming about him


ish first chapter as first chapters should be, but here it is, chapter one of Foreign House. and yes, I know I spelled "Foreign" wrong in the background image. Shush.