Why?

Do I risk it?

       Ugg… Why do I have to wake up so early everyday. I am freaking tired. Having to wake up at 5:30am is a struggle. I walk to my locker that is located lucky on the first floor second corridor. I tap and pinch my cheeks trying to wake myself. Man it is only the third week of of September and I am already sick of it. I get to my locker and unlock it but it won’t open when I try pulling the handle up. Great, I put the code in wrong. I tried again and failed. I tried the 3rd time slowing and it finally opens. I look and see the photo collage of my husband Zelo on the wall in my locker and instantly feel happy. Just seeing his gorgeous face makes my day all better.

“Hey! Don’t close the locker yet I need my book,” yelled Cheondung as he walks towards me.

“Hurry up I need to get to advisory.”

He smacks me on the back of my head and says, “Oh shut up.”

“Dude I will kick you out of my locker if you keep hitting me,” I say back as I push him.

“No you cant.”

“Why it’s my locker and you don't even let me use your locker.”

“That is because other people are using my locker so there is no space for you.”

“That’s not fair I let you use mine but I can't even use yours, selfish bastard.”

“I know I am and your locker is crappy anyway.”

“Dont say that she has feelings too,” I say as I caress the door of my locker.

“ Whatever close it.”

“ You close it, you was the last one to use it.”

“Nope I got to go.” He said as he walked towards the group of asians he hangs out with that I am friends with too. This is my childhood friend

Park Cheondung

 

-17 years old

-Birthday April 19, 1998

-Bully and Rival since the first grade

-mean and rude but sometimes caring

-nice to other girls

-hates mostly everything Jieun loves except anime

   

    I closed my locker after unlocking it again to close it. My locker has been that way since freshman year doesn't close unless I do that. I headed off to my advisory in the basement. It is in the music room great huh. I see my cutie and close friend

Park Luna

Image result for fx luna  casual

-16 years old

-Birthday March 13, 1999

-Friend since freshman year

-Overly egoistic and loves herself a lot

-kills Jieun’s dreams with k-idols

-caring and always helps Jieun with her problems

“Hey baby how are you today!” I ask as I take my seat that is two seats to her right and two from the door.

“What! I am doing geometry.”

“Oh,I didn’t do my homework either I should do it too,” I told her as I pull my homework out. “How long is advisory today?”

“I don’t know I think normal bell.”

“Darn I need to hurry and do chemistry then.” I said. Two minutes later the advisory begins to fill up. I look to my right and see Hyunwoo pulling his seat out before sitting down next to me.

“Hi Hyunwoo!” I say with a smile and waving to him.

“Hi.” He replies back. He pulls out his phone and plays games on it.

      I asked him what he is playing and he says a game with sharks. I lean closer to him as I look at the screen of the phone. As I pull away and take a glimpse of his face then back to my homework I start feeling my cheeks getting hot. Why is it getting hot? Well, it is September and the weather is hot maybe that is why. But oddly he looks cute today even though he is just wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Weird. The end of advisory bell rings and I rush to get to chemistry.

      Later that day as I am laying on my bed I begin to think about him again. Why is it that I am thinking about Hyunwoo so much. Must be because he is the only one I know in english class. Ugg... hate english in general it is my weakest subject. But oddly I am happy as I am thinking about him. Don’t tell me I have a crush on him? It can’t be, he isn’t even my type I think. It must just be me having one of those small crush on a friend I am sure it will go away soon it always does. Doesn't last more than 4 months at most. Well, time to do homework. Gosh it is already 8:20pm I need to hurry up.