Hanbin's Pride

Messed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I lost the game hyung, I'm a loser. This was not the first time I lost." It hurt Hanbin so much when he has to lost one more time in Show Me The Money 3. He got eliminated right after he finished singing Be.I. He pour his heart, all his feeling to that song. This song tells about how could easily he forgot about the lyric not only once or twice but thrice such a shame for his mentors and YG itself, he thought. All the haters are keep screaming how ed up he was. He just an amateur rapper who have no talent at all that just coming from big agency but was nothing compare to all of the participants. He couldnt even face Tablo and Masta Wu, couldnt even compare himself to Cjamm, Vasco, Iron, Oltii or Bobby. He just a loser. He wants to cry, but Hanbin can't cry.  

"You are still the best Hanbin-ah. It doesnt matter whether you win or lost" Bobby hug him tighly just to comforts Hanbin and kiss his temple. "You are still the best leader for me, for us"

"No, Im not. How can I be a good leader if I cant even win that for myself? How can I bring my team to win? Thats why we lost in WIN" he sound so devastated and hurt "I'm so useless, I cant remember my lyrics"

"It because you have a lot of tasks in M&M too, you have to compose, write lyrics also coreo for the team. Im so sorry Hanbin-ah" 

"You too right? You also compose and write the lyrics for your team and can still remember all your rap. Im so ed up hyung" 

"Enough baby, lets go home" he helped Hanbin to stand and held his shoulder. Bobby send a message to their manager to pick them up. He knows that Hanbin is so exhausted and need to rest.

They just sat to each other silently in the van, Hanbin just lay his head to Bobby's shoulder. Today is just so tiring for him, he just want to close his eyes and stop thinking when suddenly "Hyung sleep with me tonight" he talked while still closing his eyes. "Of course baby, I will hug you all the night. I'll watch you sleep, just dont think too much ehm" and squeeze Hanbin's hand gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Hyung!

Thanks baby, lets meet tonight and have a dinner. I miss you

Sorry, I cant. I still have work to do.

Do you want me to come over?

No, thanks.

Ok. I will just wait you in the dorm. Tc :*

Hanbin knows that this is wrong. He doesnt feel like to meet Bobby, not tonight. Bobby just won the new title to be recognized as a well-known rapper both as an idol and underground rapper. He proved himself that even though he is an idol rapper but he still can win against those brilliant underground rapper like Vasco, Iron, and Oltii, etc. His rapping skill are no joke and Hanbin cant be more proud of him as a label mate, team mate specially boyfriend. But something was off, he feels jealousy aroused in him and thats make him sick of himself. He shouldnt feel this way not to his Bobby, he knows clearly that Bobby deserve this to win but Habin cant help. Isnt that him who supposed to win? Duh.. He is the YG golden kid, he is being praised and adored by everyone in YG, all the producers, G-dragon, Tablo, 2ne1 noonas, and even the other trainee and trainer. "It was supposed to be me not Jiwon" he thought. He may sound greedy and arogant but who give a damn he has a pride that have to be saved, he is the leader of iKon. Hanbin decided not to go home tonight, he rather to stay in his studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 3 days since the day Bobby won SMTM3 and also been 3 days since Hanbin didnt sleep at their dorm. Hanbin may always came home late but he never slept in the studio. And finally Bobby realize that something goes wrong with Hanbin and him. It seems that he always avoiding him, Hanbin just went straight to his studio after the routine practice and locked himself inside. "Is it because that one?" He thought and decide that he has to talk to Hanbin now or it would become worst.

He knock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter