sun-danced skin

we're just like stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

868 w
light angst, romance

Some days, he picks up his phone and dials her number and just stares at the eleven numerals. Other days, he bikes by her house and her dad is there outside reading a newspaper sometimes even though it's cold. Her little sister would be waving at him all the time, all smiles and eyes bright. 

"Hi, Hansol!" she never calls him 'oppa' even though her dad scolds her every time she doesn't; which is all the time. Mr. Jeon just looks away from his newspaper and shakes his head at his little one, then smiles up at Hansol who's already biking away. 

"You gotta call her." Seungcheol always butts in in every matter that troubles the members whether it may be personal or not. Hansol likes him as their leader but sometimes he's too much. 

He rolls over his stomach, away from Seungcheol and towards the cold wall. He tucks his phone under his pillow. "Some other time," he mumbles, closing his eyes and forcing some sleep to come to his system.

"There won't be a 'some other time'."

Later, when he tiptoes pass five boys and barely escapes the room with Seungkwan half awake, he dials her number and leaves a message with the moonlight dancing over his skin and nostalgic thoughts of kissing nights away cross his mind like a wanderer crossing a river; those particular nights seem so long ago. 

He grimaces because he hates how Seungcheol is always right. 

 

The day before they start filming for their tv show, he bikes pass her house and he sees her in her uniform with her frizzy hair and dirty socks and ripped school bag. She's grumbling as she goes up the steps.

"Need some -"

"No."

Hansol rolls his eyes. He carefully places his bike on the ground before jogging up to her, he doesn't bother to listen. She should know better. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter