Chapter 3

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“no ! no ! no ! Dad !!!” chanyeol scream out from his sleep. “chanyeol-ah ! I’m here, I’m here. It’s okay. You’re going to be fine.” His sister, Park Yoora calming him down by hugging him. Chanyeol is sweating and his breathing is not normal. “It’s okay now.” Yoora kiss his head.

She gave chanyeol a glass of water and slowly put him back to sleep. A moment later, chanyeol is at peace in his sleep. Yoora sigh. She take her phone, dialling the number. “Mom, are you busy ?”

“No, I’m just monitoring the patient here. Why are you calling me at this hour ?” Mrs Park suddenly remember something. “Wait, he got the nightmare again ?” without letting yoora to answer her, she straightly ask the other question.

“Yeah, it’s been a week since he didn’t get the nightmare. I thought that his getting better but there he goes again.” Yoora sighing, she take a look at the sleeping chanyeol. “haihh. You should stay beside him for tonight. I’ll be home at 5.” Mrs Park is a doctor, she’s at the hospital even its night.

“Sure, I’ll take care of him. You don’t have to be worry. You got more patient to handle.” Yoora then hung up the call. She stares at chanyeol for a while and proceed to sleep beside him.

“You’re gonna be alright chanyeol, I promise you. It’s not your fault. Please don’t put that blame on you and stop torturing yourself too.” She start to tear up as she remember everything.

 

Chanyeol woke up to see his sister sleep beside him. He rub his eyes for clearer view and saw his mom putting the glass of milk on the table. Yoora slowly open her eyes and yawn. “Morning chanyeol.” His mom walk closer to him.

“Why are you sleeping with me ?” chanyeol ask his sister. He suddenly round his eyes and get up from the bed. “chanyeol, relax okay.” Mrs Park try to reach him.

“Get out from my room now !” he pointed at the door. “chanyeol, you need to control yourself. Please.” Yoora is giving hope to chanyeol. “Control myself ?! Look at me noona ! Tell me what happen last night ?! arghh ! Just get out !” he start to push the two of them out from the room.

“I’m sorry dad, I’m sorry.” Sliding himself down after he bang the door, crying.

 

~*~

 

Sulli is on her way to the music room after she finish her class. The first time she stay at the room yesterday, she felt comfortable. As she want to enter the room, beautiful piano melody is all she heard.

She slowly open the door and walk in the room. She round her eyes as she saw the tall figure. He totally immersed by the melody he made. “Oh. He smile.” Sulli talk to herself. First time she saw the so known cold hearted boy smiling while playing the piano.

The melody ended and Sulli heard something from chanyeol. “For you dad.” He sigh. “I miss you.”

“Okay, it’s getting awkward because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter