Thank You

Sick pt.1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday, Hanbin and I danced through the rain.

 

"Hanbin! Stop! You're going to get sick!!!" I said while panicking but he just laughed.

 

"Come on! Get soak in the rain for once!" Hanbin said and smiled at me. I shook my head.

 

"No~ you know that I easily get sick, right?" I said and pouted. He sincerely smiled at me and opened his arms.

 

"It's okay. Hanbin oppa's here to protect you." He said. I started to walk out of the shade and felt the raindrops touching me.

 

"That's my baby." Hanbin said, which made me blush. I quickly walked and hugged him. Both of us were getting more soaked.

 

"Oppa, protect me, okay?" I said and smiled at him. He hugged me back and said,

 

"Of course. We'll only do this once because you only live once." He said and laughed, which made me laugh too.

 

"Come on! Let's dance~" He said and we started dancing. 

 

The result of dancing in the rain at night is that I'm now very sick. I get sick easily and I hate getting sick because of headaches, colds, sneezing a lot and being weak. It's all Hanbin's fault. Now, I'm here at home lying on my bed with my blanket around me while watching TV.

 

"Achooo!!!" I sneezed. Ugh! I need medicine but I'm too weak to go out and Hanbin's still practicing at YG. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose. I felt my eyes going watery because of my cold. So I just slept to kill time and wait for Hanbin.

 


*DING DONG* 

 

I heard the doorbell, which means that Hanbin's home from practicing. I weakly walked towards the door with my blanket around me including my head and weakly opened the door.

 

"Hi baby! How have you bee? You know I brought a lot of fo-" He stopped talking and gasped when he saw my condition.

 

"Yes, I know. I look like a zombie." I said and tried to laugh when he violently grabbed my arm and said,

 

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? YAH, YOU SHOULD TELL ME THE REASON WHY, OKAY? I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST TO MAKE YOU SMILE AGAIN, GOT IT?" We walked towards our bedroom quickly and he made me lie down the bed then he wrapped my blanket around me tightly.

 

"Oppa, I'm not crying I'm just-" 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter