12TH JUNE 2015

Date of Death :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date of Death :

 


"Can you bring that file to me ?"

 

Suho said as his eyes locked on his work that needed to be finished by tonight. It is so important for tomorrow's meeting. The CEO from various companies are going to attended on that meeting and they are going to decide on what they need to do for upcoming big project in Gangnam. A huge amount of shared allocated in this big project. 

He has to finished this by tonight.

The only sound that could be heard in his room right now is from his tap on the keyboard. The room is dim, because he like it dark in his room when he's alone. At a moment his hand froze in the air when the files he asking for didnt sent over to him.

He lower his head and slammed his hand on the desk as he sighed deeply.

"Damn it" he cursed as he stands up and looked for the file that he wanted for his work. He get out from his room and stop by the kitchen. He open the fridge and search for something for his dry throat. He havent consumed anything since this morning, the only thing that he drink today was coffee for staying awake.

He get on one of his knee as he search into the fridge. Something sweet like fruits for his empty stomach perhaps, but no. All he do is staring at the empty fridge, the only thing that he can see is the fog and the light that lighten the inner fridge. He squinted his eyes and slammed close the fridge with a groan.

At the end he grab a mineral water and drink it one-shot. He finished it and he wipe his mouth with the hem of his shirt. Suho throwed it to the rubbish bin but he missed. He moaned in frustation and take it back into the the place. 

Everything seems not right since a week ago. He wakes up, finding the bed strangely wider than it used to be. The house seems to be so silent that usual. This is not right, everything is. The breakfast, lunch and dinner is like not exist in his dictionary anymore. He only eat when he think he wanted to.

And all he eat was ramyun, ramyun and another ramyun.

He drink up the remaining soup in the plastic container and throw it next to the mineral water bottle. He finally finish his ramyun dinner and goes for the file that he needed in the first place.

He head to the living room and grab a remote tv and hit the red button. The television shuts off and its dead silent. He put the remote down but he is interrupted by a blue card, along with a wilt rose next to it.


It was her birthday.


He frowned as he fall on the couch, he run his hand through his hair. He shut his eyes off and bit his lips. Guilty raked over his whole body all over again. The feeling of great pain is there too and there is no words that can be described on what he is feeling right now. It is just.. horrible.

His eyes locked on the blue card that is lying on the white table. The red rose has turned to slight black as it wilted. A week has passed since it died.. 


When it happened.


He ruffles his hair out of frustation and grabbed the file that he needed from the table. The file hit the wilt rose without he realized it. The flower fall and the petals scattered around the floor like a slow motion. The flower right now has resembles him. Suho life has been broken into pieces and there is no way he can put it back together. He cant just buy a glue and fix it.. he just cant.

He take his sit infront of his laptop and put the file next to it. He take a moment and leaned back on his chair as he stare at the thin air. It have been a whole day since he faced his laptop and its like there is no end with his work. It wont finished no matter how fast he worked on it.

He almost gives up at the moment but he still need to force himself to finished it. This is way too important to be abandoned.


When everything changed.


The last time he work on something like this was on 11th June. That date was about a week ago. Out of many work he have done in his entire life, he wont be able to forget that one. Maybe it would take forever for him to erased it. Its stuck like a strong glue inside of his mind. It wont leave and keep haunting him. And that experienced makes him feel anxious to continue on this work right now. Because it was his entire fault.

He keep on staring at the thin air as his eyes slowly shifted to the pictures on his nighstand. There is lying a few frames fills with his picture with a girl. A girl who he loves. His body tensed when the girl flashed in his mind. His hand slowly turned to a fist as his eyes tremble. That girl used to have that smile, just like in the pictures. 

They used to be happy, everything feels like heaven to them. They would be spending their time together by playing around and talked about something ridicoulus that would make them laugh. Days feels so fast and bright at that moments. 

He would open his eyes and find himself lying next to her. She remember how she sleeps soundly in his arms, the cold days feels so warm with her by his side. The way she slightly smiles in her sleep would make her heart flutters in the early morning. He remember how he would stare at her until she wake up from her deep sleep.

The would be snuggled to each other and leaves morning kisses to each other by then.

They were so happy.

The dark room changes his mood in a second. He finds himself cant even move to continue on his works. The strong guilty and sadness take over him. There is nothing that he could do right now than keep on feeling this way. He cant help it, he cant stop it.

Tears slowly flow from his trembled eyes through his pale cheeks. 


It was an accident.


Loud voices from the big road next to his apartment make him flinched. He stands up and walked over to the balcony, he leaned on the wall by the side of his body and crossed his hand. He let the tears remained on his face, because he know he deserved this. He deserved the great pain he is feeling right now. 

The lights from the cars fill the highway, he turned to the right and yellow lights lighten. He turned to the left and he can see red lights from the cars. He lower his head and sighed deeply as the terrible memories flashed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter