chapter1

my girl

a few days earlier…..
“hey.. there is a new girl in the school.. looks like a country bumpkin..” I said to taec
“then we have some new work.. ” he said smirking to me
“yeah.. there hasn’t been any bumpkins around these days…” woo youngie spoke with his devious smirk…. Then came in a bumpkin with hair tied in a bun and wearing a grandma's sweater that hairstyle matched with her old sweater though…. The teacher introduced her to the class and went on with the subject, and we decided on what to do with the bumpkin here….
it was a free period now and she went to the library next and we followed from back.. She took a book from the novel and sat at a bench and started reading…we took some books and pretended to read too.. later after she finished reading and left, we went to the rack and took that book…
the next day… we followed her to library and started secretly watching her,… she took that book and went to a table….  She opened the book , her expression first looked a bit shocked but then she smiled and she put the book back and left…
“hey.. did you put the book in the same place ??” I asked
“yeah man… I have kept it in the same place” he said, we quickly went to the rack where she kept the book and checked it.. it was the same book, but why did she not react to it ?? may be a different volume I thought, so I opened it.. on the first page there was a face drawn with big glasses o it. Written below
hello.. turn for you to get bullied… the picture drawn by taec and woo young’s word are still there.. I have stuck a bubble gum to the pages so that if someone turns the page around, it will stick… as soon as I opened it, it stuck to my hand…
“aah… ” I growled in frustration…  woo young took the book from my hand and turned to the page which she book marked before.. all those pages he had torn they were still missing….
“yah.. what is she…?? She didn’t even show a bit of frustration or anything for this…” chansung spoke.. woo young threw the book away n frustration and spoke…
“maybe she needs more” grinning evilly.. and we both nodded….
the next day we put fresh paint of the same color so that it can’t be identified and waited for her to come…  she got back and both her shirt and skirt were with paint… she didn’t get sad.. get angry or anything… she took her coat, turned it inside out , tied it around her waist and went out and came back in gym clothes and changed her chair and sat…
“is she saint or what dude….” chansung commented, he was not intresed with us when we wanted to bully but how she didn't react more he got intrested…
next we made secretly took away her homework notes which she needs to submit.. the teacher called her to her cabin and scolded her for her negligence,,, she said sorry and left..
“man.. why doesn’t she get angry or anything ??” chansung spoke as we secretly heard standing outside the teachers cabin from the other direction so that she can’t see us….
“I don’t know dude… what is she…. She doesn’t even cry..” I commented
“you wanna see her cry ??” woo young asked
“may be we should do should do something better….” chansung said again..
“yeah.. these are all like kinder garden tricks….”  It was nichkhun…  he spoke again “what are you in pre kg ?? scribbling in her book, stealing her notes, painting her desk…  even a grade 5 child wouldn’t react to them..”
“yeah.. but she is a bumpkin and a nerd.. she doesn’t go to any more places than class and a library.. what to do ??”  I asked
“make her go then” nichkhun said coolly without any expression and left there…we all smirked at each other evilly…
nichkhun  is one of our team mates along with jun k, woo young, chansung, taecyeon, and me… we all are a part of the school’s music team and call ourselves 2pm

 

the next day in class.. me and chansung were planning to make her go to a new place...  we got some oil with us and poured it at her locker near the back of the class before she came… so that she will fall down…
we saw her coming to the class, every day she would definitely open her locker before the class… so we settled ourselves at our places and waited for her, and as we expected, she did open her locker and she fell, we thought she would just slip and go to nurses room, she fell and teared up a little in pain and I didn’t enjoy that as I thought I would, the class vice president helped her to the nurses room. From what we heard from her, her ankle was sprained and she needs to rest. And suddenly I started feeling guilty, I didn’t know why yet, and my seat mate was also feeling the same,
“should we visit her in the nurses room ?” jun k asked, he was the first one to speak out, soon nichkhun and chansung agreed and me and taec nodded in agreement, I felt a little glad , only woo young was a little unsure about this but since we all accepted he nodded but also suggested that we have to act cool and not let her blame us, everyone found that idea appealing, after all we are the school’s most famous kids, 2pm.