Chapter One

Broken Angel Twings (On Hold)

                       No one P.O.V

                                                                                                                                                                  

It was in the middle of the night, the moon was standing beautiful in the night sky, when you suddenly could hear screams coming from a room.

‘’Andwae my water just broke!’’

Suddenly you only heard yelling, stamping coming from running feet’s, and screaming from the woman in labor, suddenly a man rushed inside the room from the woman, and picked her up, and placed her on her bed, for her to push the baby out, as she was laying down, maids came running into the room, while placing towels and a bowl full with water, and some other stuff.

The man place himself next to his wife, and hold her hand, while the wet towel he just got from the maid against her face.

‘’Yabo, you’re doing great Yabo.’’

The woman couldn’t answer, as she was crying out in pain, suddenly the door got thrown open and inside came the doctor.

‘’Miss Lee! I for you to take deep breath and try to push neh?’’

The woman in labor nodded her head, and she took some deep breaths while pushing after, she keep taking deep breaths and then she started to push again, her cheeks where full with tears, she was squeezing her husband’s hand.

After a hour you suddenly could hear loud cries coming from the bathroom.

‘’It’s a beautiful girl.’’

But the woman couldn’t speak yet, because she was still pushing and pushing, because it seems she was getting twins, she took deep breaths and a very big push, and after two minutes she heard another loud cry, coming from the child in the doctors hand.

‘’Congratulation you got twin girls.’’

The woman started to cry even more, and even her husband was picking away some tears, he was holding one of the two twins, while the maids cleaned the other twin girl, and he couldn’t take away his eyes, she was so beautiful.

After a while both twins where cleaned and dressed, and placed on their mothers chest.

‘’Omo areumda, my beautiful Hye Min and Hye Sun.’’

She placed a kiss on their checks and hold them very close, when suddenly the sky fired up with bright light, and you could hear screaming coming from outside.

‘’Bwo! What is happening?’’

The man placed protective his arms around his wife and twins, when a guard came rushing into the room.

‘’There is a war, you should hide.’’

The woman cried even more while looking at her husband, and then too her twins, she sighs loudly, while she was crying even more, and whispering sweet little words in her twin ears.

‘’Mianhae my sweet daughters, I have to protect you, and the only way, is for you guys to grow up somewhere save.’’

The husband looked at the woman while she said this, and he nodded while agreeing, and took his two twins from their mother, and hugged both of them, and even he was crying louder at the moment.

‘’Jebal, know that both omma and appa loves you a lot.’’

They both placed a kiss on both their kids cheeks, and chant the words they remember of the spell, to teleport their children to earth, and grow up as humans, without knowledge of being angels, or being even twins.

 

On earth

Somewhere deep in the night at two different places and two different cities, suddenly there where three knocks on a front door, and when the person living their opened the door, the person, a woman early in her 30’s, saw a baby basket with a letter, she looked shocked for a moment, and picked up the baby basket, while looking around her, and walked back inside the house with a stunned face while carrying  the baby basket.