A duty that's need to be done

The Easter Bunny's Quest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Jungkook, can you come here for a second? " Manager Kim called the youngest worker from behind the counter. 

Jungkook turned his head to his manager and abbruptly left the chocolates he was stacking. He was an obedient worker since he started working at the chocolate shop. He'd do everything nicely and carefully. He'd do everything quickly as he can, and he'll reply to any call from the manager as well. He wasn't lazy and he wanted to prove it because he really wanted to keep this job. He didn't want to lose another one again. Not again.

 

" Yes Manager Kim? Is there anything you need? "

 

" Oh Jungkook, as you know it's now Easter right? So I need a big help from you. " The tall good-looking man said as he stood up straight from where he was sitting. 

" Hmmm? What is it? " Jungkook cocked his head in perplex.

 

" I need you to wear this bunny costume for our Easter Promotion. All you have to do is wear this and promote our chocolates from outside the shop. Can you do that for me? " His manager smiled brightly as he handed a pink bunny outfit that came out of nowhere.

 

" Uhhhh, excuse me, but why me? Can't you just pick out from the other girl co-workers? " Jungkook inquired back.

 

" That's pretty easy kid. It's because I think you're way more cuter than the other girls of course. More cuteness equals to more customers. And more customers equals to more money. Arasso? " He explained but got no answer from the younger. And so he quickly whispered to other's ear.

 

" Or would you rather work at another place? " He asked again and smiled cheesily at Jungkook.

 

Jungkook then widened his eyes at the supposed threat and quickly took the bunny outfit away from his manager's hands.

" Guess I'd better change then. " Jungkook said and immediately bowed. He then walked in a fast pace to the changing room. And in his paces, he closed his eyes tightly in frustration at the fact that he had to wear a bunny outfit in public.

 

 ' Great.  What I do for a living.  Just great. '

 

And in an instant, the 18 year old was already in the most cutest bunny outfit he'd ever seen. Jungkook looked at himself in a long mirror infront of him sadly. He pouted at his reflection as he saw the Jungkook he once knew had turned into a pink easter bunny.

 

' Ahh.. Just look at me, it even has the bushy tail and everything. Oh, and look at these large flappy ears! Waeeeee '

' How am I supposed to go out there? '

' Just go Jeon Jungkook, it's for the job'

' But I dont want too... '

' You've worked too hard to stop here. '

' But... '

' NO buts, now get your out of here and promote the ing chocolates! '

' Urghhh.. I really hate myself. '

 

 

 

He final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter