Someday

Ghost Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 year ago...

"Yah! Kim Soojin! Give me back my phone!!! Don't delete Taehyung oppa's precious picture, please!!!" Choi Hyunji, my best friend, yelled at me while running towards me.

 

"Help me with my Math homework first!" I said and ran faster.

 

"Okay! Okay! Just don't do anything to my Taehyung's photo!" Hyunji said while panting from running. I stopped and gave her phone back and went back to the classroom but I froze because there he was again, that ghost who's always following me and staring at me. I tried to ignore him every time I see him but I couldn't just avoid him. I quickly went inside the classroom while pretending that I didn't see him.

 

It has been 2 hours and he was still there outside the window, staring at me. I couldn't concentrate in class because of him. Hyunji tapped my shoulder and made me scream which made our entire classmates look at us. 

 

"I'm sorry. Hyunji scared me." I said and bowed then glared at her but she just laughed.

 

"Why are you so scared?" She grinned.

 

"I am not!" I denied and looked at 'him'. He was still staring at me. 

 

It was lunchtime and all of my friends ran out of the classroom leaving me. I packed my things slowly but I stopped when I felt the atmosphere of the classroom getting cold. I looked at my right then left but saw no one. I looked at the front and saw him, the ghost. I quickly packed my things and ran outside of the classroom feeling his gaze at me.

 

"Yah! What took you so long?" Hyunji said scaring me again. 

 

"N-Nothing. I was just packing my things." I said and walked with her.

 

"You get scared easily today, huh? You usually don't get scared by my pranks." She said with a confused face and tilted her head.

 

"Or is it because there's a ghost in our school?" She whispered. Yes she knows that I can see ghosts. I trust her and she trust me. 

 

"Yes but don't mind me." I said and laughed it off. 

 

School ended and I didn't even concentrate in any of my classes because he was distracting me. He was staring at me non-stop. I bid goodbye with Hyunji and went straight home.  When I was walking home, I could feel him walking behind me. I heard his steps become faster then he walked beside me and stared at me again. I tried to look normal but failed.

 

"I know you can see me." He spoke while looking at me. I ignored him and continued walking.

 

"Yah! Stop ignoring me!" He said and waved his hands in front of my face. I still ignored him.

 

"Come on! You can't ignore me for the rest of your life." He said but I ignored him again.

 

"I see you're going to continue ignoring me, huh? Fine." He said and disappeared. I sighed and thought that he was gone but I was wrong. He appeared in front of me, which made me stop walking. I pretended that I was just looking at the sky.

 

"Let's see if this works." I heard him say that then he cupped my face and moved his face closer. 

 

*YOU STUPID GHOST! YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY FIRST KISS?!?* I thought and pushed his face out of my face. 

 

"YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! CAN'T YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME?!" I said and walked a bit faster. I heard him laugh.

 

"I knew it! You can't ignore me forever!" He said and tried to walk with me while laughing.

 

"What's your problem?! Can't you just leave me alone?!" I said with an angry face.

 

"I can't." He said and smiled at me. I stopped walking and faced him.

 

"And why is that?" I said and crossed my arms while frowning.

 

"Because you're so pretty that I can't take my eyes off you." He said and caressed my cheek while looking at me sincerely.

 

"You know that that's not allowed. A ghost and a human to fall in love." I said while trying to hide my blush.

 

"I know that but I can't control my heart whenever I look at you. You know that I could stare at you all day." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

 

"I'm Kim Soojin. What's your name?" I asked him.

 

"Jeon Jungkook." He said and smiled at me.

 

"Now that we're f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter