Chapter 1

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV : 

"Hey Minhyuk my dad's busy can you give me a ride?" I said as he anwsered my phone call.

" not even a 'how are you doing'? Well sure I will come over now." He reply.

 

I chuckled and smile "Thanks see you later. Be quick or else we will be late! Bye." I hung up the call. Minhyuk is a good guy. He has been my friend since primary school. We went into the same class every year. And now we are in secondary four.

 

He is a popular kid in school and girls ask her out while I just wondered in my head 'What do they see in him?' While I don't like him I have a crush on a guy name Myungsoo. Although he barely knows my name but I don't care. He was suppose to pick me up but he said that Jiyeon girl wanted him to pick her up and if you don't know the backseats are for her branded clothes.

 

" yah Jung soo Jung get on the your Minhyuk's car now he is waiting you will be late if you keep on day dreaming like this!" That was my dad. He is a cop he always have to be out of country or stay at his office and come back two day later. 

 

"Okay chill I'm coming!" I shouted and run to Minhyuk's car , opened the door and went in and waved my hands to my dad. And we went off.

"How have you been good great or what?" Minhyuk asked. " I guess it was okay. It's not that fun but what can I expect? Not much right?" He just laughed as I anwsered his question. "Typical SOOJUNG is still inside you isn't she?" I just stick my tongue out and stuck my earpiece into my ear and listen to English songs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter