Last.

Untitled

 

Everything happened in just one blink.

 

Baekhyun never once thought that he'll enter a certain dance room, just to find his noona dancing.

 

While wearing a white t-shirt and a gray sweatpants he just grabbed in his and Chanyeol's room -which he suspects that it is Chanyeol's- he walked around his company building hoping to find something interesting, if not, just to practice the dance moves Jongin taught him yesterday.

 

Blonde hair flying in each swift movement Hyoyeon's making makes his heart flutter. Those shoulder, arms and chest popping in every beat he can hear on a Daft Punk's song complimented well on Hyoyeon's skills. Her legs that may seem short were just enough for him to give him tingles and goosebumps. And that petite body, flat stomach and flat abs makes him go insane.

 

He watched his noona through a mirror, hoping that she wouldn't freak out when she find Baekhyun standing there motionlessly, gazing at her body.

 

There she was, wearing a plain black shirt, a pair of jeans and a snickers that probably are one of her collections since it was a branded one.

 

As Hyoyeon started to grin her body on the air, Baekhyun hoped that it was his body not just the air, poor air.

 

He likes Hyoyeon, ever since he was just a trainee, not knowing whether he'll debut or not, he saw Hyoyeon's dancing when he was looting around the company building and just entered some room. The both of them talked and talked, she's nice and beautiful. Right when he debuted, he thought that maybe he could court this noona of him to be his girlfriend but it turns out that this noona has already someone else, that's not him of course. Kim Jun Hyung was his name, as what Baekhyun remembers.

 

He was happy when the two broke up a year ago and was about to do his plan to win his Hyoyeon back but then their president of his agency ordered him and Taeyeon to act as close friends to satisfy the fans but the company didn't confirm anything. And also to cover up the issue about Kris and Luhan, also mentioning Jessica. So with that one thought, everyone, excluding the artists of SM and of course, SNSD and Exo, assumed that the two were a couple.

 

In that one incident, his plans shattered.

 

He lost hope, there is always this one thing that makes his position difficult.

 

Taeyeon likes him already, he guess.

 

"Baekhyun!" Hyoyeon happily went to Baekhyun while wiping her forehead and neck's sweat with a face towel she brought.

 

Baekhyun resists the urge to his lips because of the figure he's seeing right now.

 

Those lucky sweats. Baekhyun thought.

 

"Hi noona!"

 

He tried to look at her eyes but her exposed neck kept on distracting him, instead he looked on the floor and glued his eyes on it. He can never know what he'll do if he continued to look at his noona like that. He might do things, you know, those.

 

"Oh 'kay, can I ask you what are you doing behind this pole, Baek?" She asked hesitantly.

 

She was not clueless about what Baekhyun was doing. She can clearly see those eyes that was boring holes on her body but decided to act innocent.

 

He put his hand on his neck and started to scratch it before returning his eyes to a noona who was eyeing on him as if he had done anything wrong. "Uhm, w-watching y-you dance, sunbae-nim." He scolded himself on his mind for stuttering, Byun Baekhyun has never stuttered with anyone else.

 

Hyoyeon felt his hesitance and nervousness so she decided to just slip off what she saw earlier. "Baek, do you want to eat something? Or no? My treat!" It's already midnight, no one would see them outside, she hoped, to spread rumors about them.

 

He wouldn't miss any chance to be with the girl he likes so of course, he wouldn't say no. Hyoyeon just laughed at his cuteness and asked him to wait for her to change her shirt before dragging his hand outside of the building to find no one in front of their company building. They strolled down the road while chatting and Baekhyun's staring before they entered a local store of ramen with no one inside it. It was Baekhyun's first time seeing that place so he suspects that it was a hidden place and Hyoyeon's favorite place to eat some ramen.

 

The old woman smiled sweetly to Hyoyeon and Baekhyun before proceeding to the cashier and asked Hyoyeon. "The usual?!" She nodded before sitting in front of Baekhyun before turning into the woman and added. "Two of them! One for me and this handsome guy with me." The woman just laughed and went to make their ramens while Baekhyun was still trying his best not to let his noona see his now red cheeks.

 

They stared at each other's eyes, if Baekhyun didn't know that his noona is a fangirl of Kai, he would think that Hyoyeon likes him or was he just assuming? A lot of minutes passed and their still looking at each others eyes, without know Baekhyun's knowing, Hyoyeon reached for his hand. "Baek, seriously though, when did you start becoming this handsome? Your looks had improved a lot since your trainee days." That is when Hyoyeon pinched his flushed cheeks.

 

He's always handsome, according to Baekhyun himself.

 

"Duh noona, you won't even look at me anymore ever since you met Jongin." Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes.

 

Hyoyeon's fingers are still attached on Baekhyun's cheeks but the pinching was loosen when she heard what Baekhyun said. She wouldn't miss the rolling of his eyes and the pout of his kissable, red lips. That lips which she was fantasizing over every time this guy it. How she wish that she would be the one to bruise it and on it like a baby and be the one to explore his wet cavern just to taste his mouth and fight for the dominance with their tongues. Being the older one, she'll win it and Baekhyun will let her lead everything since Baekhyun is the younger one-

 

Hyoyeon mentally slapped her face for thinking those, again. Baekhyun's an innocent one to her, she shouldn't do that with Baekhyun. "Baek, you're still my favorite." She smiled brightly, hoping that the pouting Baekhyun would cheer up.

 

"Favorite my , noona-" Baekhyun was about to rant a lot about how Hyoyeon favors Kai over him. About how he will just disappear on Hyoyeon's eyes everytime Hyoyeon would see Kai, but he was just cut off by Hyoyeon's teasing.

 

"Oh, you have an ? You've really improved, Baek!" Hyoyeon was giggling when Baekhyun stood up and turned his body for Hyoyeon to see his perfect .

 

Baekhyun wiggles his and spelled his name hoping that Hyoyeon would see his booty he worked so hard for. For two years, he'll squat for like 20 minutes everyday just to build up those muscles on his thighs and to make his more rounder because Hyoyeon was always teasing him about not having a . He thinks that Hyoyeon likes guys who has a booty.

 

"Okay, okay, stop now, Baek. I can see your now, no need to wiggle them." Hyoyeon gave his cheek light kick to make Baekhyun trip.

 

"Yah noona! What if my handsome face got smashed over that chair, huh? You shouldn't kick mine anymore, I worked so hard for it."

 

As Baekhyun sat on his chair, he expected to see a giggling Hyoyeon or a smiling one, but no, he didn't see any of those expectations. Hyoyeon's face became serious, as if they're going to talk something that is a secret or something. That gave Baekhyun a goosebumps, he never saw this kind of face from his noona. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and flipped his bangs. "So, uhm, noona, why? Anything happened? Did I say something wrong?" But Hyoyeon still kept her serious face on and looked at Baekhyun's eyes.

 

In one blink, Hyoyeon's lips was now on Baekhyun's. Baekhyun at first, didn't react but he immediately replied back with a kiss and closed his eyes together with Hyoyeon. They're now bending over a small table in between them as Hyoyeon's lips was dancing over Baekhyun's as if it was a practiced dance. Baekhyun nibbled Hyoyeon's lower lips and placed his hands on Hyoyeon's waist before pushing his tongue inside Hyoyeon's mouth. Hyoyeon placed her hands on Baekhyun's chest and lightly drawing circles on it-

 

He's doing it again.

 

"Baek!" Hyoyeon shouted as she clicked her fingers to awake Baekhyun from his daydreaming.

 

Baekhyun sighed before looking at Hyoyeon's eyes, normally. Why would Hyoyeon kiss him anyway? He asked.

 

"Eat that now." Hyoyeon pointed her fingers to the ramen that was placed in front of Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun gulped a ball of saliva before nodding and turned his head down to the ramen. He's having dreams of Hyoyeon and him again, he's always at it. Hyoyeon just shrugged her shoulders and ate her ramen. In between of eating, both of them steal glances and before one could ever see it, the other one would look away and turn to eat once again.

 

"Baek, do you like Taeyeon?" Knowing about Taeyeon's feelings for Baekhyun, it was Hyoyeon's turn to ask about how Baekhyun really feels towards Taeyeon. She asked because she wanted to know the answer, secretly hoping that he don't.

 

Baekhyun was caught off guard from the question, he choked and coughed before drinking the glass of water Hyoyeon gave him. He looked at Hyoyeon curiously. "What kind of question was that noona?" He furrowed his eyebrows and eyed on Hyoyeon hardly.

 

"What? I know that you already knew about her feelings for you." Hyoyeon just spilled what she knew about Taeyeon because she thought it was quite obvious by now.

 

"No." Baekhyun then again resists the urge to roll his eyes because he can't with Hyoyeon.

 

"I don't get it." Hyoyeon told him while slurping down the noodles.

 

She wiped the skin around her eyes with the back of her palm and started to drink the spicy soup the woman gave her. She's not paying attention to what Baekhyun's reaction would be because she's busy eating or maybe because she doesn't want to, because she might get hurt, she don't know, really.

 

He tried his best not to sigh loudly and sighed in a volume he would just hear. "I don't like Taeyeon sunbae-nim, I like someone else." He looked at Hyoyeon and maybe, hoping that Hyoyeon would get a slight hint that it was her, but no, he didn't saw anything like that but Hyoyeon taking a glass of water in one shot.

 

After finishing her drink, he turned to Baekhyun and got her serious face on once again. She thought that maybe, it was about the time to let this younger guy know about her feelings. Those hidden feelings she couldn't even tell her members, exclude her bestfriend Sooyoung and Yuri, because Taeyeon has already made it clear to them that she likes Baekhyun already. And it was freaking hard for Hyoyeon. "Will you tell me if I ask who?" She was about to beg Baekhyun to tell her that it's her, not Taeyeon but she's already facing the reality. She thought that Baekhyun has already took a liking on Taeyeon and she has not even a slight bit of chance to be wth him.

 

Baekhyun has noticed Hyoyeon's eyes that are a little bit droopy.

 

"Do you really want to know?"

 

Baekhyun rubbed his hands under the table, his palms are getting sweaty, his stomach's not feeling really well. Only Hyoyeon has made him feel this way.

 

"I guess. But if you don't want to, it's fine." She wanted to know, but was afraid to.

 

She let her eyes drop to the leftover noodles from the ramen and stared at it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. She took up every little bit of courage and gulped a lot of her saliva just to make her feel well and ease the awkwardness she's feeling right now. Baekhyun has still his eyes on her, it never got lost anyway, he stared at every movements Hyoyeon's been making.

 

"Noona, will you hate me?" The long awkward silence was interupted by Baekhyun himself.

 

By those minutes that has passed already, he decided, he would confess his feelings. Not caring about a single damn thing about Hyoyeon's liking to Kai, he already promised to himself that he'll win Hyoyeon over that y beast Kai and will be the one to hover on top of Hyoyeon's body making love to her.

 

In that statement, Hyoyeon's head shot up to look at Baekhyun's loving eyes. She was confused but at the same time feeling loved? She's maybe wrong.

 

"Why would I hate you, Baek?"

 

"Because I like you."

 

Hyoyeon's not sure if she heard it wrong or not, she's not sure if Baekhyun here, really just confesed to her or not. She wanted to confirm it, but she can't even move a muscle and just stared at Baekhyun's eyes, eyeing down to his lips that was formed into a smile, a nervous smile. Baekhyun's nervous that he'll get down by this time, but he won't give up.

 

"I-Is this true? Am I dreaming? Please, Byun Baekhyun, pinch me, slap me or what. Take me away from this dream-"

 

Her stuttering was caught by Baekhyun's lips. It was one way to confirm everything for Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun recalled everything happened yesterday, now he's now facing a fuming in anger boss who already knew about his date with Hyoyeon, he assumed that it was a date, because a sasaeng fan secretly took a photo of them, he should thank the sasaeng for not taking a picture of him kissing Hyoyeon's. Which he was thankful for, because now, he's happy. Why?

 

"I'll tell the media that you two are just friends, nothing more and nothing less." The man standing pointed at Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

 

Baekhyun secretly smiled in victory, he can now be with his Hyoyeon.

 

"You owe me this one Baekhyun." The man threateningly told Baekhyun before sitting back on his chair, knowing that Baekhyun likes Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

He's glad that people ship him with Hyoyeon, he's glad that the fans accepted them. He is glad that people now understood his feelings for Hyoyeon. He is glad because Hyoyeon already has her eyes on him. Hyoyeon could satisfy him as much as Baekhyun can.

 

And those dreams Baekhyun had, will now come to true.

 

He swear, he heard a moan from her and all he did was just a mere touch of his fingers and palm on her thighs, rubbing it up and down beneath the table mantle. They are partying, not really, with the other SM artists because now is the day, the usual halloween party of SM, was celebrated.

 

"You , wait till we get home." Hyoyeon muttered under her breath and trying her best not to moan once again.

 

But Baekhyun just laughed it off and smirked evily before continuing what he was doing earlier.

 

(A one-shot I made, having an idea while I was eating a cookie. I'm sorry for the mistakes, you know what I meant by that. English is obviously not my style. Hope the one who finished reading this will like it. It's my first time writing a one-shot in english and I'm sorry if it's a ty one. I'M SORRY ㅠㅠㅠㅠ )