The Last Episode

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wrote this in 15 minutes, seriously. I couldn't get this out of my head since after the last episode was aired. Yoseop literally stopped babbling about the show to the point that it became strange to me. I need to get this off my chest. So here you are. Hope you like it :)

 

--------------------------

 

Dujun didn't know if he should laugh or cry at his luck.

 

He had just finished talking with his family and replying his friends' messages when he noticed that Yoseop was gone. They were sitting side by side in Yoseop's apartment on their rare, precious day-off, watching the last episode of Let's Eat 2, and as soon as the drama was over his mobile started to ring.

 

Dujun had a habit of walking around when he's on the phone—a hazard of being blood type A—and when he came back, Yoseop was no where to be seen, so was the little Yanggaeng.

 

Dujun couldn't help himself but smile a little when he found the man lying casually in his bedroom, playing with Yanggaeng on his chest, one hand holding on his phone, ignoring Dujun completely. He didn't need to be a genius to know what was in Yoseop's mind.

 

Dujun knew this was coming, that's why he wanted to spend the night with Yoseop today, because he remembered how the boy get the last time Dujun did a kiss scene, or even when his character on Iris went on a date, and that was just a plain, normal amusement park date.

 

He didn't want Yoseop staying up all night posting message on their fan cafe because he was upset again so Dujun decided to stay with him tonight, knowing full well that it was his fault for not telling Yoseop about the scene earlier, but he didn't want to ruin Yoseop's mood about the drama. They've got a bigger plan coming.

 

He even tweeted some funny edited picture of them beforehand to at least lightened Yoseop's mind, but apparently didn't work.

 

 

Dongwoon and Gikwang both congratulated him in their group chat, Hyunseung just sent stickers and Junhyung told him well done, the last two clearly didn't watch the show. There was only one member missing.

 

And Dujun knew exactly why the usual cheerful, self-proclaimed Gu Daeyoung's big fan, had suddenly became so quiet on this very special day.

 

 

- Yong: Where's Yoseop, though? -

- Dongnie: Oh yeah, where's Yoseop-hyung? -

- Kwang: he's probably crying right now because of the kiss scene haha. -

- Dongnie: Come on! Hyung! That's not nice! -

- Yong: Ha.

- Hyun: keke. Probably.

- Kwang: kekekeke wait lemme update my twit.

 

 

This was the situation in their group chat at the moment, and they all knew that Yoseop was still in the chat because it showed that the message had been read by all of them.

 

Barely a minute later, Gikwang sent them a long laugh. Dujun quickly shifted to his twitter application and rolled his eyes at Gikwang tweet. That bastard's going to get him in even more trouble here.

 

Yoseop was definitely checking his twitter, too. Because suddenly the younger just sighed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter