F I N A L

U N S T O P P A B L E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING : This is the sad one so if some of you don't like the sad one please leave. And also there's gonna be a broken english , grammar mistakes and typos.

I recommed to hear at this songs while reading this story and I hope it's successful making you cry~ *grins*

https://youtu.be/SEr4p_t4W9s

https://youtu.be/QuNhTLVgV2Y

https://youtu.be/FIy14j3VnL0

--------------------------------------------------

You're so bad.

You leave me hanging.. Wondering what did I do until you leave me like this. Well I know the reason.. But why..?

 

How could you leave after only giving me painful scars?

You cheated on me for him.. Why..? Am I not good enough for you..? Do you know that it’s hurt like hell..

 

I blankly stare at you, who is turning away, not being able to catch you.

When you say the last word , I can only stare at you through the tears that build in my ing eyes. Did you know how broken I am..? I cannot even say anything and just watching you leaving with him.

 

The past memories of when we used to love are passing by and going.

It’s been a weeks since you leave me.. I can’t even think straight.. I need you.. I miss everything that involve you..

 

The flowing tears are calling out to you.

Every night I cry and cry until I fell asleep with tears full on my face. It’s too hurt.. The scars in my heart are too deep..

 

The precious memories are spreading across the sky.

When I look at the sky , I see you..

 

I hate it, a me without you.

I hate it, a you without me.

I still need you , I want you..

Please come back..

 

I'm still in this spot though the lights are turning off.

I’m still waiting for you..

 

I hate it, I hate myself for hoping.

I’m still hoping.. for you to come back.. into my arms.. I know how stupid I am because I forgive you for what you have done to me..

 

I hate all the love in the world and I hate us, who will be forgotten.

When we were still together , people said we are a perfect match made in heaven. But now people said we are a broken match made from hell.

 

With a long sigh, I silently close my eyes.

Tears are falling again.. Your face floating through my eyes when I close it.. Even you hurt me deep , I’m still want you..

 

I hear your voice and then it scatters.

I missed listening to your voice.. When I try to remembered how your voice sound , it’s fade away.. I can’t hear your voice anymore..

 

My trembling heart is calling out to you.

Please heal me by coming back.. I really desperate for you. I can’t forget you..

 

I throw my precious memories to the sky.

I try to erase our memories.. But it’s useless.. You are everywhere..

 

I hate myself for hoping you will come back, for not being able to let you go.

Yeah yeah.. I know I’m stupid for hoping you coming back.. But if you at my place , you will do the same.. right..? Even you cheated on me.. I still love you..

 

 

It’s has been 2 weeks and 5 days since Kim Jongin leave Do Kyungsoo. He’s been laying on the bed every single day. He will just take a shower and go back to the same spot. It’s Jongin and his bed. Laying on it , inhale the scent of Jongin that began to faded and crying his eyes out...again.. There’s no one can comfort him. He has no friend. His family have passed away when he was still a baby. Only Jongin can comfort him.. 

 

Broken..

Empty..

Shattered..

Lost..

Tired..

 

Jongin-ah..

Please come back..

Why you leave me..

You know that I cannot live without you..

You promise me that you will stay..

I already forgive you..

No matter how hurt I am..

I still forgive and love you..

Come back..

Please..

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

(The italic one is Jongin and the normal one is Kyungsoo)

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo had been on relationship for almost 1 years. They meet at ARTIC Café for the first time and they knew that they already fall for each other. They started to hangout after the first meet. Every day always hangout and after a long time of hangout , one of them confess. It’s Jongin who move first.

He takes Kyungsoo to the beach , prepare a special surprise for his soon to be boyfriend.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah..”

“Hmm..?”

“I hope you like this..”

“Of course I like it. Thank you Jongin-ah..”

“Umm.. Kyungsoo..?”

“Yes Jongin..?”

“I’ve something to tell you..”

“Yeah.. What it is..?”

“Em.. Can you wear this first..?”  Jongin gave him a blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter