The FLASHBACK ..

Capital J ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV 

Seoul Of Performing Arts or well known as SOPA .. One of the most prestigious,famous school in Seoul.The perfect school for the kids who have interest and talent in arts.

Many idol chooses and rolled into this school.Not excluding the most loved trainee by JYPE CEO JungHwa and JungAh.

This twins have many similarity such as their physical,their talent,popularity and many more.But,JungAh,the older one was more arrogant,selfish,too feminine,loves ballet and easy to fallen in love.

While the younger one,JungHwa was way too far and such a opposite of JungAh.JungHwa was loved and adored because of her good personality.She was kind,nice,caring,she was unlike her twins.She not too feminine,loves all kind of dances and really hard to fall in love.

JungAh only hang out with her friends that are come from a wealthy family while JungHwa hang out and be friends with almost the whole school students.

Although JungHwa was not so feminine but,she have the bubbly and happy-going-crazy personality.She always make a stupid jokes and her jokes never failed to turn a gloomy-sad into a smiley face.

But,that was then.When she was a first year student.

 

FLASHBACK ONE YEAR AGO

"Unnie,look!My first class were Vocal Class while the last were Dance Class.How about you,Unnie? " JungHwa beamed to her twins and jumping.

"Really,then same to me.But,my last class were Ballet Dance Class.Ahhh! I'm so happy." JungAh then joined her jumping like a kid got a lollipop.

As they walking through the hallway heading to their first class,they could hear the noises that made by the girls and boys.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh..Oppa,you're so handsome!"

"Yeah,and hot too!"

"Oppa,would you be my boyfriend?"

"Oppa,date me,please"

The twins quickly ran to the noises and they saw a crowded of crazy fangirl squealing and screaming.JungAh went to that crowds and there she saw a tall and handsome boy smiling.

"Well,well,well.Who could you be,handsome boy?If you don't mind, may I know your name?I'm JungAh,JYPE trainee."

JungAh said proudly and at the same time,she took out her hand to him.The boy look at her interestingly and took her hand for a shake.

"I'm Jun.Also a trainee too."The boy named Jun raised his brow and then he pulled JungAh towards him making him almost hugged her.The crowds of fangirl gasped and some of them having their jaw dropped.

JungHwa who was there too shocked and immediately grabbed Jun's wrist and squeeze it.She looked his in the eyes sharply and firmly said " Let.Her.Go.Now."

The boy smirks and let JungAh go.JungAh who froze for a moment,finally came into her sense back.She then hook her arms into JungHwa and calm her down.

"Hey,sis.Chill.I'm sure he didn't meant it.Right,Jun?" JungAh focused her gaze on Jun when she said his name.The boys then nodded and head to his class after waved his fan a goodbye. 

As he left the place,the fans start to whispering among themselves.JungHwa just smiled to them and focused her gaze on her twin.

"Yah,do you've lost your mind.You knew that I hate skinship so much." JungHwa start throwing bullet to JungAh.But her twin just smile sweetly and showing her deep dimples at the both of her cheeks.

She then dragged JungHwa into their class and there they saw him again.The boy.The boy that named Jun.He was at the same class with them.

When the boy notice the eye that was on him,he immediately chin up and and when he saw the twins,he then threw them a very sweet smile that can melted every iceberg in the whole world including the girls heart except for JungHwa.Her heart was the most hard and strong iceberg in the universe.

When the class were about to start,suddenly a boy came in panting as he was a marathon runner.He bow to the teacher and went to the empty desk beside JungHwa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter