**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Jordan

Hello everyone!!

So sorry for the lack of updates even though I had promised to speed them up, but things happened and life happened and here we are, months later, still no update. Hopefully this will give you guys an idea of where I'm at right now!

It sure has been awhile, huh? I am sorry to say that this is not an update, but rather an announcement.

I have recently decided that I am going to delete the two chapters that I have already written and just start fresh with this story. I got really caught up with school and activities this year, and due to that, my interest in EXO and Kpop in general had wavered, causing me to feel uninspired to write any fanfiction. However, due to a recent road trip I went on where I listened to loads of EXO music, as well as going to the EXO concert in LA, I have decided that I have enough inspiration to try and start this story back up again.

The reason I have decided to start this story completely over is because looking back on what I've written now, I really don't like the direction this story was going, and while I had a brief outline of what I wanted to happen inside the story, I had no detailed ideas of what I even wanted to do with it, or where I wanted the plot to go, so a lot of the writing was just filler and it was obvious throughout what I had written so far. Basically what happened was I thought of Kaisoo in an apocalypse and I got excited and just started writing out of nowhere and posted it before I had even thought of a plot. Therefore, I have decided that I am actually going to come up with a storyline before I start writing (a great idea right?) this again. But don't worry! It's going to be practically identical to what you've all read so far, but this time there will be a lot more movement to the story, as well as detail and (hopefully) length. 

One last thing, I have also decided that I am going to try and complete the whole story before I start posting chapters on it. I know this may be inconvenient to some of you who just want to read the story already, but I know what it's like to follow a story and have to wait weeks or even months for an update. Everybody's first thought when waiting for an update is "I want to tell the author to post, but I don't want to be rude, so I just won't say anything. Maybe if I comment how excited I am, they'll be inspired to post faster!", which is exactly what I think while reading a fic, and I'm sure all of you have thought that at some point as well, which is totally fine! Of course, telling an author you're excited for an update is always inspiring! However, I don't want to make you guys feel like you're waiting forever, and I want to give you the fastest updates possible, because we all know how I am with my promises on updates, so if I have the whole story completed, I will be able to update it on a regular time frame!!

Well, that was quite lengthy, wasn't it? On that note, thank you all for being subscribed to my story, and I promise I will work very hard to give you an even better one the second time around. I hope you guys will understand, and I'm very sorry for any inconveniences. If you decide to wait for me to post this story, then thank you so much! Thank you for reading, and I hope you're all having a lovely Easter!~