My Answer Is You, It Always Was

Forgive Me, My Beautiful Ocean
Thank you for loving me when there was no else to stand by your side.
Thank you for standing by us as the EXO who you've supported so much against everything. (I'm sorry that we weren't able to protect you from everything evil in this world.)
I know your tears are precious so I come to you to ask that you save them.
Save them for a person close to your heart, for joyous occasions, for all the things that make your chest feel just a little bit lighter.
You will grow up and you will forget.
You will forget the 12 of us, the 10, the 9, the 1 of us and I will still ask you all to find something to love because we are not Never land.
We are not permanent nor are we everlasting.
We are fading and one day the stage lights will dim and flicker.
We will be left in the darkness and I will ask you to go on living.
To go on smiling, breathing, and enjoying.
I will thank you for the years we spent in your heart but I will also ask you to leave them behind with us; with the fan chants and stories that speak of another life.
I can't do it but you can.
You all have forever been stronger than I or the rest of us.
You have endured much and I know that no matter what you will continue to be those strong people we looked out and saw holding us with words and your love.
From my heart to all of yours, I love you very much and thank you.
I leave my heart with you because I know you will take care of it just as you did all these years.
Never forget that you are someone who has altered the stars in the sky and the fates of the galaxy.
Your love has changed every single one of us and I will miss you all greatly.
(It has been a splendid performance all these years.)
But I will move on to a life spent with mundane tasks and my own memories while you will go on to live a life full of beautiful and ambiguous meaning.
Never forget the things that have made you the person you are today, standing or not.
I promise you that forever lasts longer than you think.
Believe in me this one last time.
I will see you again.
Thank you.
I'm sorry.
I love you & I promise you.
 
With love and memories beyond time,
Kim Junmyeon