Prologue

Lost and Found

Yerin's foot crashed against a puddle as she ran on the side of the road. Her tears and sniffling being covered up by the sound of rain hitting the pavement.

 

"What's even the point anymore?" Yerin thought to herself. "I've got nothing left." Yerin thought of Jimin, her only friend, the one who shined bright in her dark world; and she thought of mother, the one caused her dark world. She thought about everything that's happened in her life 'till this moment. Her sneaker skid on a puddle and made her fall down. She felt a crack hit her right leg. She screamed in agony as she held her leg.

 

"I guess this is it." She lay on the road, hugging herself and crying into her knees. She didn't know how much time had passed, but at some point, she fell asleep. With the rain constantly hitting her, it looked like things would end right then and there.

 

In another point of view..

 

"Man, that was the best I ever felt!" a boy said excitedly.

 

"You certainly played well, given the weather circumstances, Mr. Jeon," the driver replied, smiling at the boy.

 

"Come on, Sungmin. How many times have I told you to call me "Jungkook", " the boy said with a slight pout. Sungmin laughed at Jungkook's face.

 

"It's not in my job description to call you by your first name, Mr. Jeon. I'm only a caretaker."

 

"You've taken care of me for years. You're going to give in at some point." Sungmin only "hm"-ed as a response. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked out the window, admiring the rain drops that slid across. He was about to look away when something caught his eye.

 

"Woah, Sungmin pull over."

 

"What? But there's no-"

 

"I said pull over!" Jungkook yelled. Sungmin made a hard turn to the right and parked to the side of the road. Jungkook immidiately unbuckled and opened the car door. He turned toward the direction of the object and ran toward it. He stood over the object, revealing itself to be a girl. Sungmin came out with an umbrella and hovered it over himself.

 

"It's a girl," Jungkook said. He examined her resting position. "And I think she's hurt. Help me get her into the car." Sungmin sighed as he put away his umbrella and held part of the girl. Jungkook looked at her face and saw the pained expression on her face.

 

"Don't worry. You'll be just fine."

 

Okay, that was not the best and the timing for when this got posted is bad. But, I did it. With the recent comeback of BTS and the solo debut of Baek Yerin (HOLY GOD YES), I figured it was the best time to revive this fic. Again, sorry for the lateness. When it comes to fanfic ideas, new ones can kind of topple over old ones. <--- (Does that make sense? :P)

Love Ya! <3

Geeky