Real Score fin~

Real Score

[R18] 

Kim Jongin exposed his infamous smirk while walking through the hallway of their dorm. "This is such a tease. I am not very subtle when it comes to Luhan-hyung and they really pulled the trigger by doing this," he thought with a giddy expression. He was smiling from ear to ear while watching a clip on his phone.

 

When he reached the room at the furthermost part of the corridor, he pursed his lips and held his phone tightly. "Luhan?! Are you there? I'm coming in." Jongin opened the door and found the older one busy gathering his tampered outfits on the floor. He looked up and smiled, "What is it?"

 

Jongin motioned towards him and presented the phone. "Here. Take a look." Luhan quickly threw the clothes on the bed and watched the video next to Jongin. While they are at it, the younger one couldn't help but glance at Luhan's reaction. The latter would frown and blush and giggle every now and then.

"What's up with the background music?!" he chuckled. 

Jongin laughed along with him. He put his phone back inside his pocket and sat on the bed. "I know." 

[Luhan*Jongin]

"Look at you, hyung! You were getting all clingy. That is not how you play basketball."

"Well...I am just trying to stop you from getting near the hoop, Jongin. Besides, it's really difficult to move since we are sitting on the floor."

"There goes your defenses."

"No. I am not defending myself. I am stating a fact. Now look! You were the one who tackled me down."

That actually . "I was trying to get the ball from you. But that was actually a pretty good scene."

"Jongin."

"I mean it. We look good right there." If not for the camera, I could have lost my cool in front of the other members.

"Whatever. But I have to agree. That's not how we should have played. We looked like idiots trying to get a score." Luhan joked about it and  continued to express his amusement that he slipped a suggestive word, unintentionally  peaking Jongin's excitement. "It's so ual."

When the younger one didn't respond, Luhan turned to him quickly with a stoned face. "Oops."

Jongin grinned and walked towards him; eyes gleaming dark and daring. "You hit the mark right there." Their gazes collided and without warning, Luhan was swooped from his feet. 

"Jongin! Where--"

"On the bed."

Luhan shut his eyes closed when he felt his head being buried on the pillow. Jongin flicked a glance at the older one's half-opened mouth. With Jongin's face drawing closer, Luhan held his chest and tried to prevent him by doing the inevitable. But then, he felt the latter's heartbeat racing, just as rapidly as his. Jongin's masculine scent assaulted his nose and it exuded an unbearable temptation.  He has always been attracted to Jongin and fortunately, the latter feels the same way. Every time they get a chance to be alone in the dorm, they find themselves getting high on desires and repressed feelings. Luhan  "Hey. We haven't done this in a while. We might--"

"And that's one reason why I have been dying to do this. I missed you so much, hyung," Jongin whispers breathlessly in his ear. The warm breath brushes through his brown locks. Flattening his palms on his chest, he grazed them down; slowly... carefully. Genuine smiles of admiration formed. As their lips met, Luhan moved his hands across Jongin's back to get a hold of the latter. Tightly, he tugged him closer to deepen the kiss. A melodious moans flowed from their preoccupied mouths. With the sound of tongue battling and loud grunting, Luhan knew there was no turning back.

But.

What if they get busted by their manager?

The thought was terrifying especially that the management seemed to notice their closeness lately. Scrutinizing eyes had been following them, making sure they go to their own "pairings" during interviews and live shows. And making out(?) in the dorm was calling for more trouble.

"J-jongin..."

"Don't hold back..."

"They might see us."

Jongin arched his head back hesitantly, breaking away from the entrancing lips of the older one. He glanced at the door and revealed cunningly, "Of course I locked it."

"So you planned this all along."

Jongin kissed his chin gently, muffling his response, "Kinda." His fingers inched father along Luhan's waist, slipping it in through the shirt. Luhan let him wander across his chest, feeling the tensed buds. Jongin groaned even louder while raining kisses on Luhan's neck. The latter expressed the thrill he was feeling with a series of moans. When Jongin successfully tossed out their clothes, he cupped Luhan's face and squeezed his cheeks.

"This is how you play basketball, Luhan. Learn."


Epilogue~

"Mmffff... Jongin?" Luhan arched his head and looked up at the drowsy young man beside him. He pulled up the blanket and covered the both of them before he yawned like a five-year old. Jongin opened his eyes and flipped over, lying on Luhan's chest. "What is it?"

"I hear them."

"They're back already?"

"Yes."

Jongin hissed regretfully, knowing that he has to retire to his own room now before the members see them, and on top of each other. He gave Luhan a kiss on the shoulder and jumped out of bed. As he was putting on his clothes, he heard a gentle tapping on the door. He glanced at Luhan who noticed it as well. 

"I thought someone opened the door. But you locked it, right?"

Jongin nodded, "Yes. Don't worry."

Assured, Luhan smiled at him and snuggled under the covers; his doe-eyes were the only ones visible. Jongin leaned over to him and kissed his forehead one last time before he motioned towards the door. When he left the room and was about to get something to drink in the kitchen, he almost lost his balance in surprise. With eyes wide opened, he stared at Suho from head to toe. The poor and embarrassed leader smiled at him awkwardly; arms and body glued on the wall outside Luhan's room. 

Jongin's face darkened as he approached him.

"I will shut my mouth I swear!" promised the petrified hyung. 

"You better," grumbled Jongin. He sighed and turned around only to get more surprises when he saw the rest of the members looking at him with knowing expressions.

             "Well damn."


Author's note: Okay. I did this in one sitting so Idk. Just missing KaiLu so much. ^^ I bet you feel the same way,too.