A little kid was lost

Can we love again?

Author's POV

"Noona, can you help me find my brother?" A boy about 4 years old walk up to krystal and asked. "Where is he?" Krystal asked.

" I don't know I was running about and then I shouted brother but no one reply me and I didn't see my brother." He said crying.

"Don't cry. Ehm... What's your brother's name?" Krystal asked caressing the boy's cheek wiping the tears.

"Kang m...." The boy was about to say when a guy pulled the boy to him and said.

"How many times must I tell you to stop talking to strangers." The man said raising his voice a little.

" I'm sorry for him---" He was about to apologise when he saw that the person his little brother looked for was Krystal his ex-girlfriend.

"KANG MINHYUK"

"JUNG SOOJUNG" 

They both shouted as they could not believe it after one and a half year they still see each other.

"I didn't know you have a little brother."

"He lives with my cousin last time."

They both didn't feel like looking at each other. There was a awkward moment of silence before soojung ( Krystal ) broke the silence.

"Well I'm gonna go now." And with that said she ran off.

_______________________________________

Krystal's Pov 

Okay heart stop beating so fast she opened the door of her house and walk with her head looking down and "Ouch!" "Yah Jung soo Jung can you stop be clumsy?" His annoying brother YongHwa scolded her while she just stick her tongue out at him and ran upstairs to her room and locked the door.

'Jung soojung you are suppose to get over him... Why am I still feeling butterfiles in my stomach after what he did...' She started talking to herself and thinking back in what happened at that very day of their break up

_____________________________________

Author's note : this is a short update and give me some suggestion on how you want the next few chapters to be like. Remember to upvote comment and subscribe to this story see you again!