-1- Choosing High school

My Highschool's Life

 

When I was in mid-school, I desperately wanted to graduate soon. Why? Because my mid-school’s life wasn’t fun at all. It was okay in my juku (a cramming school’s class) because a half of it students in my class were my elementary school friend. I always being a crazy girl in front of them, with Park Jiyeon, my dearest-closest friend. But, in my mid-school since I changed class from D class in my 1st year to A class in my 2nd year, I think I couldn’t adapt well back then. And it lead me to a mid-school life ever. Even, now, I still think that A class didn’t fit with me at all. That’s why? I wanted to have bright and cheerful life in high school. No. not bright and cheerful life, but peaceful and comfortable high school life, I love being simple anyway.
    The first step of having that high school life which I dreamt on was… drum dum dum (sound of drum in the background) I had to carefully choose high school. It was my first dilemma of being mid school’s graduatee and high school-er’s wanna be.
    “hey, which school do you want to choose?” I asked Jiyeon.
    “me? Of course I want to be a Sekang High school’s student. They have a lot of handsome and beautiful students. A~~ I want to meet a cool senior”. Jiyeon answered excitedly.
    “a, sou…, huh….” I sighed. Breathed out desperately.
    “Wae? Don’t act like an old woman like that. Being young means being cheerful, you know?” ah~ it started again, Jiyeon’s blabbering time. “Don’t think that I choose that school just because of the boys.  Even tough, yeah, it’s just  part of  reason…” I rolled my eyes “…but as we know, it has good reputation too. The graduatee rates that get into a good university is high too. That’s why I choose that school.”
    “But if you said about the graduatee rates that getting accept into a good university, you can’t forget Xia High School. It’s the best school in this entire town” Said my next closets friend after Jiyeon.
    Xia High School?  “A! speaking of that school. You took that school’s test, didn’t you? How was is it?”
    “mmm…  I don’t know. I don’t think I can  make it” said Luna despondently.
    “hey. Don’t be pessimistic. Cheer up, girl. If you can’t make it to that school, just follow me to enroll in Sekang High. It’s not a bad idea, right?” said Jiyeon cheerfully as always. “hey, Gayeon-a, which high school do you want to choose?”
    “me? I don’t know. My parent keep bugging about Xia High, but , since I don’t have any interest to go to that school, I didn’t apply to the test. They knew it yesterday. The ‘didn’t apply’ things.” 
    “So?” Jiyeon and Luna asking me in the same time.
    “so… I don’t know. May be Munhwa. It’s the closest one from my home. Beside, my brother go to that school too,”  ‘and… I will have peacefully high school life since  my father work there, hehehe’  I thought. 
    “What, O-M-G, Song Gayeon, baby….” They literally ‘scream’ in the same time. Ah~ this girls really having a high pitch voice. I closed my ears with my hands “Ss… You, two are to noisy. What’s wrong with me being in Munhwa High?”
    “give a little bit respect to your beloved brain. You can get accept in the better school. May be Sekang? I have thought to apply to that school if don’t make it in to Xia High”’ Crap. I made the silence Luna nagging me. 
    “what’s wrong with Munhwa, my brother still goes there, tough having a brilliant brain and still ok” I said the fact.
    “But still,  
Gayeon-a… don’t you want colorfull high school life? Seeing handsome senior? Having a cool friends?” Jiyeon said excitedly. Then, she take something from her bag. “anyway.., I already applied you, two, to Sekang, and this your number test. Don’t forget to come on next Wednesday, ok baby girls”  Jiyeon said cutely and cheerfully, ‘like always’.
    And… that’s how I choose my high school’s story.