Happy 6th year anniversary ; Our Superman, Our Mr. Simple and Our Super Junior

Happy 6th year anniversary ; Our Superman, Our Mr. Simple and Our Super Junior

 

DEAR 슈퍼주니어, 

 

Hi my Superman, my Mr. Simple, my Super Junior, its been 6 years and you guys still standing strong together. It's also my  6th Monthsary being an ELF, the day were I started to laugh with all  of your dorkiness, to shed tears with you with your past struggles and because of Heenim's military enlistment and to celebrate with you when you make your comeback and started to fall in love ALL OF YOU. Meeting you really change my perspective in life, I love how the way you guys manage to smile and make us laugh despite of your busy schedule. I love how you update your twitter accounts to make us updated with you. I love how some of you sacrifice your own lovelife for us. I know all of your hardworks are for us. You always thinking US, ELFS first before yourselves.You teach us how to value friendship and to be hardworking you really showed me how HAVING A FAMILY does. I'm really thankful that I met the most wonderful men in my generation. Your not just an idol for me. Your are like a role model that everyone admires. because of you, I gain many friends.

 

Thank you for everything,

PARK JUNG SU, thank you being a Super Junior member, Its hard leading a 15 all boy group but you did. you are indeed special. You will always be my ANGEL.

KIM HEECHUL. Hi oppa, I really miss you. I know I said I will not cry anymore. Mianhe I'm just happy that you are safe and you are with them now. 2yrs will pass quickly and you will be back with them. I can't wait to see you my FLOWER. 

KIM YOUNGWOON, I will wait for your discharge oppa. I can't wait to see you. 

HANGENG, I know you are happy in china now but please take care and don't say that you are not our BEIJING FRIED RICE anymore, in the eyes on the elfs you are the only one. 

 

 

 

i love you guys, thank you for entering in my life. 

BEING AN ELF IS THE HAPPIEST THING THAT HAPPEND IN MY LIFE. 

I WILL TREASURE THESE MEMORIES UNTIL I DIE. 

 

 

 

 

LOVE, 

YOUR EVER LASTING FRIEND ♥♥

 

 

Happy 6th year anniversary ; Our Superman, Our Mr. Simple and Our Super Junior

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♥♥♥사랑해 ♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

PHOTO CREDITS: TUMBLR  :D