RM Episode 248 - Spartace Version

RM Episode 248 - Spartace Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credit picture to sa_ligercouple

 

It was another day of Running Man shooting. Last week Ji-hyo and Jae-suk was the winner for being the spy which resulted to Ji-hyo getting mock by her secret lover Kim Jong Kook all the week when they spoke thru the telephone.

And now, while waiting for the others to set up their mic, Jong Kook stand besides Ji-hyo still teasing her.

“So.....do you love me today?” Jong Kook asked quietly only for the two of them to hear.

Ji-hyo couldn’t hide her smiles. “N-neh!” she answered shyly without looking at Jong Kook.

“Jinja?” Jong Kook asked again and looked directly into Ji-hyo’s eyes.

“Jinja, oppa! You don’t trust me?” Ji-hyo asked.

“I’d love to....but you are also a good actress. So,.....it’s really hard to tell....You know, just like when you became a spy last week.”

Ji-hyo let out her chuckle.

“Oppa, that was a mission, for work. I didn’t have a choice but to act the best I can. You would do the same if you were me, right?”

“Of course. But....you’re still a good actress...and a good liar. So, I need to be careful isn’t it?”

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes getting pissed and turns to walk away. But Jong Kook quickly pulled her hands making her turn back to Jong Kook, facing front to front.

“Mianhae!.....I was just teasing you....” Jong Kook apologized.

“Not funny! Because you called me a liar, which means that you have a trust issue with me.”

“Hahaha!! Aigoo! I purposely teased you to make your face turned red. Coz you are so cute when you are red like tomatoes,” Jong Kook coaxed jokingly.

Ji-hyo kept staring seriously at Jong Kook until Jong Kook stop laughing.

“Woops! Okay, I’m sorry okay? You know I love to tease you.”

Ji-hyo still didn’t move from her stares.

“Alright! What should I do to get your forgiveness?”

“Hmm....really?? Let’s see.........Shout out loud that you love me......” Ji-hyo tested Jong Kook.

“Mwuh?? Aishhhh....Ji-hyo ah, can it be something else less shocking? I’m afraid many will get a heart attack here.”

“No way! Do it or I won’t talk to you for a week.”

“For a week? Oh come on!”

“No? Fine! Let’s not talk starting from now.”

“Okay! Okay! I’ll do it! But, be prepared for the consequences.”

Ji-hyo waited in smiles when Jong Kook seems hesitate to do his challenge.

“Ehem.....ehem...........Ji-hyo ahhhhhh!!!!!!!........I......hmmmh....” Jong Kook shouted but only to be cut off when Ji-hyo suddenly covers his mouth with her hands.

They both were struggling to fight each other in laughter that they didn’t realize everyone is already looking at them.

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!” Jae-suk suddenly shouted making them stop what they were doing.

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo quickly stand a bit far from each other.

“Aishh this two. This is something new. Is there anything that you two want to share with us?” Jae-suk interrogates.

“A-ni! Mongji here is pissed because I . So she challenged me to shout out loud,” Jong Kook explained, trying to cover up.

“Oh really? And what exactly did you about?” Jae-suk asked more.

Jong Kook looked at Ji-hyo with his naughty smiles while Ji-hyo signed in panic with her eyes pleading Jong Kook not to reveal about their relationship.

“As always, hyung. I told her she looked fat, and chubby. So she’s angry with me. And she dared me to shout everything that I said to all of you. But it turned out, she’s not ready for someone to hear the truth about herself.”

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!!!” Ji-hyo shouted in front of everyone and suddenly grab Jong Kook’s hair. “What did you say? I’m fat and chubby? Hah??”

“Arghhh!!! Hyung!! Hyung help me!! Arghhh! Ji-hyo ah!!” Jong Kook shouted for help but everyone was busy laughing at the two of them.

Gary suddenly came and pulls Ji-hyo away from Jong Kook.

“Yeobo, stop it! Aish, don’t show anyone what you did to me at home,” Gary said teasingly, pretended like a husband.

“Mwuh rah goo?? You too?” Ji-hyo let out her anger at Gary by pulling his ears.

“Arghh!! Arghh!! Help! Help!!” Gary shouted only to make everyone laugh harder.

In the end Ji-hyo stop her fierce act and they get ready for the shoot. Suk Jin who always sensed something between Jong Kook and Ji-hyo keep smiling on his own.

 

They begin the shooting where all six of the Running Man members with a veejay need to cramp into a small car. The moment they saw the car, everyone started to whine to the PD. But like it or not, they still need to do it. After discussing, they decided that Haha will sit on Suk Jin at the front passenger seat while Gary, Jae-suk, Jong Kook and Ji-hyo stayed at the back. It didn’t seem logic at first especially with Jong Kook’s big body sitting at the back. But everyone has agreed to it. It was more illogical when Jong Kook decided that Ji-hyo will be the first one entering the car followed by him, Jae-suk and Gary the last one. Jong Kook is actually taking revenge at Ji-hyo for pulling his hair and also to separate Ji-hyo from Gary. But everyone also agreed to Jong Kook’s decision which surprised Jong Kook too.

Ji-hyo simply followed without arguing, knowing that Jong Kook purposely did that to her and she didn’t wanna fight him in front of everyone. She likes it better if they fight privately coz they can do anything they want alone. Jong Kook was the second person to enter the car and when he get close to Ji-hyo, he sneakily wink at his girlfriend making Ji-hyo chuckled. When Jae-suk entered next, Jong Kook gets as close as possible to Ji-hyo that it look like he is sitting on Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo of course wouldn’t mind at all coz she’s always addicted to her boyfriend’s manly scent. One of her hand was holding Jong Kook’s shoulder while the other goes missing behind Jong Kook’s back. Gary was the last one to enter and they waited for Kwang Soo and the guests to arrive.

Jong Kook teased Ji-hyo by mocking her breathing since she’s been cramp with his body which makes everyone in the car laughs. But Gary suddenly questioned why Ji-hyo is stuck behind Jong Kook when she’s supposed to be on top of Jong Kook due to her size. Ji-hyo quickly change the topic saying that Jong Kook is too big to be sitting on her which cause another laughter. And while everyone were laughing, Jong Kook lean his back to Ji-hyo to more, making her stuck at the door. Ji-hyo couldn’t stop laughing but slowly her missing hand started to wander inside Jong Kook’s shirt on his back. Jong Kook tried his best to control his tickle feelings afraid that anyone will notice them.

“Yah! What with your expression?” Jae-suk suddenly asked.

“Mwuh?? A-ni! I’m getting cramp on my body now….arghhh….” Jong Kook shouted when Ji-hyo tickled him.

“Aish this man…Just hold on a little bit more. I saw a limo coming,” Jae-suk answered.

And there comes the limo where Kwang Soo come out and introduced the guests. Among the guests were Park Jun Hyung from G.O.D., Nickhun from 2PM, Amber from f(x), Henry from Super Junior-M and Kangnam from M.I.B. After all the guests appeared, then the Running Man members get out of their car.

While chatting with the guests, Jae-suk mentioned that Henry did not really know Jong Kook. But Henry explained that he actually met Jong Kook a lot at the gym. He’s not familiar with Haha and Suk Jin though. But when it comes to Ji-hyo, Ji-hyo reminded him that they met at the airport and Henry admitted that they saw each other on the airplane which makes Ji-hyo received rolled eyes from her boyfriend. Ji-hyo couldn’t stop laughing knowing that her boyfriend starts to feel jealous with Henry.

Then they need to choose their partner starting with Henry. Henry picked Jae-suk, Kangnam chose Jong Kook and Amber with Haha, When it’s Nickun’s turn, Ji-hyo tried to make her cute face with hope that Nickun will pick her but Nickun chose Gary instead. When it’s Jun Hyung’s turn, he was in a dilemma between choosing Ji-hyo or Suk Jin. If he pick Ji-hyo, he would feel uncomfortable since he will get married in a month and he didn’t know how to act in front of Gary since he was Ji-hyo’s partner as Monday Couple. Choosing Suk Jin would mean that his chance of winning is tiny. But in the end, he still chooses Suk Jin which means Ji-hyo will be partnered with Kwang Soo. It’s a relief for Jong Kook.

They start their first mission with quiz session where they will need to reduce their penalty balls by answering correctly of the questions given by each member. The last three couple will receive a penalty where they need to eat their foods inside the crane gondola that will rise as high as sixth floor of the building. Unfortunately the team that lost was Gary-Nickhun, Jong Kook-Kangnam and Sukjin-Jun Hyung. They will be sittiing on the crane gondola and having their breakfast while the other three teams that won will have proper high class meals inside the building.

Then they moved to the next location near the Han River. One person will throw a dart that will point at a number. Whoever stands under that number will be ousted. The first three teams that were ousted will receive a penalty which is to swim across the Han River within thirty seconds. And the unlucky teams were Gary-Nickun, Kwang Soo-Ji-hyo and Haha-Amber. Although the other three teams enjoy their victory, Jong Kook started to feel worried for his girlfriend.

While everyone is getting ready to wear the special suit to cross the river, Jong Kook slowly approached Ji-hyo.

“Will you be okay?” he asked slowly.

“I don’t know. I never dream of swimming across this river. Would you do it for me, oppa?” Ji-hyo asked Jong Kook back, pouting.

“I wish I could help. Can’t you tell them you’re sick or something?”

Ji-hyo just smiles to her lover while starting to wear her flippers.

“It’s unfair to the others, oppa. I’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

“I know….but this is crazy. It’s a river, not a pool or bath tub or…….”

“Hahhaha! Oppa, you are worried crazily. I will be fine. Besides, Gary oppa will be swimming with me. I’m sure he will take care of me. But, if anything happen to me, please tell everyone that I love them so much,” Ji-hyo purposely mentioning Gary’s name to tease Jong Kook and joke around to ease the stress.

“Okay this is not funny, Ji-hyo. You still have the guts to tease me at this point?” Jong Kook said, a bit serious.

Ji-hyo smiles at Jong Kook, knowing that he is worried sick. She gets close to Jong Kook so that she can whisper to him.

“Oppa, the fact that I know you will be watching me from the yacht; it makes me feel more confident with this task. I know you wouldn’t let anything happen to me right?”

“Of course, silly.”

“Hehehe….I love you, oppa. Please wait for my arrival on the other side okay?”

“……….N-neh…..Look, I know you wanna avoid for the final penalty. But, at any time you can’t do it anymore, please……Please call for help…..”

“Help! Help! Like that?” Ji-hyo acted like she’s drowning.

“Song Ji-hyo-ssi!”

“Hait! Algae sumnida! Hehehe….”

“I swear….you will get your punishment after we finished the recording,” Jong Kook threatened, gritted his teeth.

But Ji-hyo only makes her cute face and smiles which makes Jong Kook wanna eat her at that moment.

 

They started to swim while Jong Kook and the other teams are partying on the yacht. But Jong Kook never let go of his eyes from Ji-hyo. It is so hard for him to control his worried feelings knowing that his girlfriend is swimming at the river. But he still tried to enjoy the moments with the others to avoid them from noticing his act.

When there’s only Ji-hyo, Kwang Soo and Gary in the river, Kwang Soo started to tease Ji-hyo by pulling her hair and relying on her to bring him across the river. Gary came to the rescue and pulled Kwang Soo’s hair too as revenge until Kwang Soo let go of Ji-hyo’s hair. The three of them swam closely to each other and help each other to reach their destination.

Once they reach the edge of the river, Jong Kook felt relieved. He wished he could run towards Ji-hyo and hugs her to warm her but he tried so hard to hold himself. Seeing the other members and crews helping her is enough for him.

But one thing that he couldn’t control was his dissatisfaction towards Kwang Soo who almost dipped Ji-hyo in the river. He walks towards Kwang Soo who is still drying his hair alone.

“Kwang Soo yah…” Jong Kook approached.

“Oh…hyung…It is so tiring, hyung…I bet with your body, it will be easy for you to cross the river. It should be you who get the punishment, hyung,….not me….” Kwang Soo tried to be funny with Jong Kook.

“Really? Well I don’t mind that. But obviously there’s a reason why you were the chosen one. Anyway, don’t you think it’s too much what you did with Ji-hyo in the river?”

“Mwuh?”

“When you pulled her hair in the middle of the river, don’t you think a bit of her safety or if it could be dangerous for her?”

“Hyung, I was just teasing her….”

“I don’t mind if you do it on the ground, Kwang Soo ah. But we are talking about a river. You know she’s not a good swimmer although she can swim.”

“But she’s fine, hyung. She reached the ground safely. Besides, I wouldn’t do anything dangerous to her, hyung. She’s my noona. I love her like family. Why would I do anything that could danger her life?”

“You already did, Kwang Soo ah….But never mind….Just remember one thing. The next time you mess up with my girl, you’ll face me….”

“Mwuh? Hyung……did you just said ‘my girl’?”

“A-ni! You must have heard it wrongly,” Jong Kook tried to cover up.

“No way, hyung! I really heard you said ‘my girl’. Hyung, are you and noona….”

“Kwang Soo ah, go and get your ears checked. And stop creating delusion stories. Okay? Remember that. I’ll leave you safe for now,” Jong Kook said and walk away.

“Hyung! Jong Kook hyung!!” Kwang Soo called Jong Kook but Jong Kook just keep walking.

Kwang Soo quickly run towards J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter