final

More PDA Or I'm Going To Cheat On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook ! More PDA or I’m going to cheat on you !!”

Of course, who wouldn’t be surprised when someone shouted that to you ?

“what?!” the latter questioned, clearly confused.

“hmph!” Taehyung didn’t said a thing and his heels, stomping away with that cute pout of his.

 

“wai- hyung ? Taehyung ?!” Jungkook tried to go after him but the fact that he was getting his make-up fixed, disabled him to do so. “what the hell?” he mumbled to himself and from the mirror , he could see the reflection of Jimin and J-Hope breathing a laugh. He sighed, “what did you say to him this time, hyungs?” he asked. Jimin looked at him, blinking innocently (read : disgustingly).

 

“nothing.” Hoseok said. “don’t lie, hyung. I know it must be you guys.” He ignored the offended look from both hyung and just stared at them judgingly. “what’s with that look!” Jimin complained but Jungkook didn’t care. “faster tell me, hyung! What’s it about more PDA and cheating and me ?!” he demanded, getting impatient as second passed. 

 

He caught Jimin and Hoseok sharing a look before they looked back at him. “do aegyo first, Jungkookie.” Jimin smirked and Jungkook felt like slapping him across the face. “why?!”  he protested and the two shrugged their shoulders before smiling mockingly at him. “nothing in this world is free, maknae-yah.” Hoseok said. The youngest grunted. “Never mind. I’ll just ask him myself.”

 

Weird. This is totally weird. Taehyung is acting real strange. What the hell?

Jungkook silently thought as he watched the laughing alien. He slowly and naturally moved closer to the male and nudged him. “hyung.” He called but he got nothing. Only ignorance. “V-hyung!” he tried again and V  swatted him away.

He is definitely weird today.

 

As their schedules were all finished, Jungkook dragged Taehyung out all the way to one of the bathroom stall. He pinned Taehyung in between of him and the wall, hands placed on each side of his head and he crouched down a little so that they were in the same level plus this way, Taehyung can’t avoid him.

 

“what?” finally, after the shout, Taehyung had actually said a thing to him. Jungkook sighed. “what’s wrong with you, hyung?” he asked. “nothing.” Came the flat response. “nothing,huh? So ignoring me all day. Swatting my hand away when I touch you, not wanting to look at me. So it’s nothing.” Jungkook said in a completely mocking tone and he could see the slight  blush on Taehyung’s pale cheeks. “tell me,hyung.” He demanded . 

 

Taehyung pursed his lips into a thin line. “I think I made it clear already.”

“what exactly did you make clear, Tae?” he sighed for what seemed like nth times today.

“more PDA or I’m going to cheat on you.” He repeated and Jungkook face palmed. But since he can’t do it in consideration Taehyung going to run away, he slammed their forehead together. Not too hardly of course. Damn what if their skulls break ? beside, never in his life he wanted to hurt the other.

 

“ow! What’s that for!” Taehyung whined and tried to push him away but of course, what did he expect? Jungkook didn’t budge. “Jungkook, I’m so going to kick your if you didn’t let me go right now.” He threatened that got Jungkook rolling his eyes. “try it,hyung. Then won’t you regret it when my wouldn’t be able to ram that pretty of yours anymore?” he challenged and smirked when red flushed all over Taehyung’s pretty face. “You brat!”

 

Was the last thing Jungkook could hear before he could felt nothing but pain from the south area of his body. “! Taehyung-hyung!” he screamed lastly as he watched the male rushing out of the room without sparing even a glance over him. That hyung, he really kicked me. What the did I do for this to happen?! And at the same time, he regretted ever challenging his hyung to do that while making a mental note to never do it again.

 

He limped back to their waiting room, leaning onto the wall for support and ignoring the questioning yet curious stares from peoples. 

 

“Hyung!” he cried out to whoever hyung that heard him. Thankfully though, it’s Jin who came to him. Not Jimin nor J-Hope. “Seokjin-hyuuung!” he wailed, dropping to the floor well, not really. Jin lifted him up and dragged him to the sofa. “what happened?” asked the mother of the group. “taehyung-hyung kicked my !” he complained and maybe that took everyone by surprise that everyone in the room turned to him. With the exception of the culprit, of course.

 

“what?! Taehyung you actually kicked him ?! what if something happened to him and he wouldn’t be able to ? You won’t be able to drink his milk anymore!”

“WHAT THE ING HELL,PARK JIMIN !!!!” 

 

The whole group swear, they never hear Taehyung screaming as loud as that before he proceed to beat Jimin up. Like .. he seriously kicked him.. at his private area too. 

Jimin screamed in pain –who wouldn’t- and crawled to J-Hope.

"Hobi-hyung.." he wailed in pain and crawled even faster when he saw Taehyung chasing over him.

 

"I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!"

 

Thankfully, seemed like lady luck was on Jimin's side that Hoseok came to his rescue and went in between Taehyung and Jimin.

"Move away,hyung!" He groaned, face red out of embarassment and anger.

"Noo! Stop it, Taetae! Jungkook! Save my boyfriend from yours!!" He screamed but Jungkook shook his head. Pointing to his own poor pee-pee.

"Suga ! Where is Suga! Yoongie-hyung! Namjoon-ah! " he screamed for help and defended himself when Taehyung was all set to attack him also.

 

"Taehyung, stop it." Jin finally came from Jungkook to Taehyung's side and held onto the male. He dragged him-despite his protest- to the maknae.

"What happened?" He finally asked after giving Taehyung times to calm down.

Jungkook butted in. "He won't tell me also!"

Taehyung shot him a glare but then directed his gaze back to the ground.

"Ask them!" He pointed rudely to the still groaning in pain Jimin and the trying-to-comfort-his-boyfriend J-Hope.

Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance and finally left. Well he tried to. But the pain made him sat back down. So he just grumbled.

 

When the pain subsided, he stood up and left the sulky Taehyung.

 

"Hyung!" He pouted at the JiHope combination. "What? You better apologize for your boyfriend's behaviour." Jimin's one hand held onto his poor while the other pointing to Jungkook.

"If I apologize will you tell me what the problem is?"

"Nope. Do your aegyo first." J-Hope frowned.

"Hyung." Jungkook deadpanned.

"What?"

"Do you want to feel the same pain like Jimin-hyung's?"

"....aish.. I'm sorry." Hoseok mumbled.

"So now, will you spill?"

"Apologize first." Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter