The Little Red Riding Bean

Story Time
 
 
Once upon a time, lived near the forest a handsome little top and his Cha-umma. His name was Hongbin, and he was the most handsome and favourite top of all, therefore his famous nickname: "Little Red Riding Bean."
 
One day, as his dear granny Jaehwannie was sick, he was asked by his Cha-umma to bring her some pie, since he was such an adorable kid and loved his granny with all his heart, even if it had been forever since he last saw her. 
 

She lived in the middle of forest, quite not a place suited for an old lady, that was however hers, because she would always talk to loudly and make bad puns and bother the entire neighbourhood, and thus our Little Red Riding Bean had to walk through the woods to reach her house. 

 
"Be careful," his Cha-umma said while giving him a basket full of pie, "of the vicious wolf chasing in those woods, or he will make a pretty bottom out of you!"
 
"Oh, mom," he reassured her, "don't be so worried. I will be careful!"
 
On those wise words, he entered the dense forest, whistling a childlish song as he was bouncing along the way. The birds were chirping happily and so was he, before a bosquet full of beautiful flowers caught his attention. 
 
"These are quite lovely flowers!" He exclaimed, kneeling down to take some for his Jaehwannie granny.
 
Little did he know that the wolf was watching him with full attention and full hunger. It had been ages since a booty as nice as his had been daring enough to cross paths with him. The wolf fixed his bangs to appear the most handsome possible -and it was pretty much the most handsome ever, since the wolf was the hottest in the area- and walked up to the Little Red Riding Bean full of confidence.
 
"Hi there," he said with a sweet voice, already his lips in anticipation. It made the Little Red Riding Bean startle. "What a pretty piece of meat like you is doing here alone?"
 
Hongbin furrowed his eyebrows, because he had never seen the stranger before, even though he could swear having met -and/or sleeping- with everyone in this part of the country, but replied nonetheless. "I'm bringing some pie to my sick granny. What are you doing here?"
 
The wolf shrugged, a charming smile playing on his gorgeous lips. "Just taking a walk... Breathing some fresh air... My name's Hyuk by the way. What's yours? I've never seen a boy as pretty as you before, and god knows I have been everywhere."
 
"I'm Hongbin, but everyone call me Little Red Riding Bean," the naive boy enounced without an hesitation, ego flattered by the wolf's words.
 
"May I know the reason behind this nickname?"
 
"Because I'm the most gorgeous top of all, obviously."
 
The wolf had to hold back a cackle. The young boy, with his pretty features and delicate face, seemed way more fit buried into a soft pillow than anything. He politely chuckled instead.
 
"I see." 
 
Then, turning back on his heels, he started to make his way to the only house of the woods, hoping to get the Little Red Riding Bean's enticing there.
 
"Well," he bid him goodbye, "it was nice meeting you. I hope to see you some other day!"
 
"Sure!" The oblivious kid beamed, returning back to his beautiful flowers.
 
As soon as he got out of the other's view, the wolf ran to the granny's house. It had been abandonned a few days ago, the old Jaehwannie running away with her young woodman boyfriend, and Hyuk got in rather easily, sliding in his underwear under the sheets ; the granny slept anyway.
 
He nearly fell asleep before hearing a knock on the frontdoor.
 
"Grandmama!" he heard the Little Red Riding Bean cute voice calling, "It's me! Your Hongbinnie!"
 
"Come in!" the wolf simply said, because he forgot how to unlock the door, and he figured that the Little Red Riding Bean might as well know how.
 
Said young man bursted out in the dusty house beaming, immediately running towards his granny's bed to jump next to her. However, he was surprised to see lying in the soft sheets, not his old Jaehwannie, but the tall and hot stranger he had met earlier. It wasn't hard to guess, since his granny had the cutest nose ever, and even though Hyuk's was cute, it was nothing compared to the greatness of the Jaehwannie-nose.
 
He was about to yelp in protest and get out of here as quickly as possible, but in the blink of an eye, the wolf had switched their positions, pinning him roughly against the matress with an evil smirk. 
 
"Hi there," he whispered huskily against the tender flesh of his neck.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day, Hongbin was no longer called the Little Red Riding Bean anymore ; rather Hongbottom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fin.