THE RULES & MUSES *

THE LOST ROLEPLAY * tumblr, oc, stranded theme

Those from all walks of life end up in the same place– the wrong place. The worst was supposed to be the long ride from Seoul to New York, with stops in Toyko and San Francisco along the way there. Instead, they find themselves completely stranded. They find themselves lost. There's more to the island than its remote location and the eerie noises from the jungle past the beach. There's more to worry about than the person next to you. Much more.

the roleplay rules

BEFORE BEGINNING

     1. We are a closed tumblr roleplay for AU and OC characters.

     2. We accept detailed action at the minimum. That’s a few sentences per reply, so no one-liners or three-word replies.

     3.Sensitive topics are allowed and must be properly tagged.

     4. We will have events and mini events that require participation.

     5. OOC drama will get you promptly kicked out; keep it IC.

 

TIME INSTANCES

     1. Reservations last 72 hours, or three days. Once accepted, you have 48 hours to fix up your account profile and finish it.

     2. If you are inactive for seven days, we will send you a message. If you don’t reply in twenty-four {24} hours, you will be officially removed from the roleplay.

 

THE MUSE & ACCOUNT(S)

     1. Do not use dashes in your url; this is a common rule.

     2. Muses can be no younger than fourteen, but may be of any nationality so long as the claim is a living celebrity.

     3. We reserve the right to ask you to change your application if your character’s age is too far off of that of their face claim. We don’t want Godfrey Gao being played as a nineteen year old.

     4. You may apply for a second character after two weeks of constant activity on your first.

     5. Link back to the roleplay on the main page of your profile.

     6. We recommend you have an information or progress page as things unfold, but this is not mandatory or required.

     7. Whether or not you have anon enabled is completely up to you.

 

ROLEPLAYING

     1. OOC posts and non-roleplay posts {for example, pictures relating to your or of your face claim} are limited to four a day total. OOC posts must be under a Read More.  No .

     2. Gifs in replies are allowed, but gif wars and spam {faces and no literate roleplaying at all included} are prohibited.

     3. Tag sensitive posts with tw___. No space, no colon.

     4. Cut your posts; no one likes staircases taking up the dash. Reblog as text as things get weird when you reblog as a link.

     5. No godmodding. Just because the mun reads something, doesn’t mean the muse knows. No powerplaying, either. 

     6. Pregnancies, deaths, and large events that will affect many people require admin clearance beforehand.

     7. Respect the information given, and how much is allowed to be known by muses. If a plot advancement is posted up, your muse cannot suddenly and magically know everything going on.

 

APPLYING

     1. No side blogs. Your account must be created when you apply regardless if you're applying from tumblr or AFF. 

     2. To apply on tumblr, click the link on the right. Apply from the tumblr you are going to be roleplaying on as your muse.

     3. To apply from AFF, simply click APPLYING to the right. Taken face claims and those with applications pending can be seen below~

 

Taken, reserved, and pending


TAKEN & ACTIVE

     - Cho Seungyoun of UNIQ

     - Go Sanggil the Model/Ulzzang

     - Jung Yuji of BESTie

     - Kim Dasom of SISTAR

     - Kim Taeyeon of SNSD

     - Kwon Boa the Soloist

     - Kwon Jiyong of Big Bang

     - Min Yoongi of BTS

     - Shim Changmin of TVXQ

     - Won Jongjin the Model/Ulzzang

 

RESERVED: until June 7th

     - Heo Gayoon of 4Minute

     - Lee Taemin of SHINee

     - Lim Jaebum of GOT7

     - Kim Hyuna of 4Minute *June 8th

 

PENDING APPLICATIONS: 

     - N / A

 

If you don't know who to be or what kind of muse to make, check here!