This is what I feel.

Illusion

미안!!~Sorry for a long update.. Been busy this days.. With school and watching something.. !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am Henry Lau.. I am a normal student.. A normal person.. Until,One Day.. I met this guy or I mean girl.. At first I thought she was a guy.. He is boyish in her ways but girl inside.. Nobody except me can see her girly side.. This girl change me.. I became a kingka because of her.. Are you curious how? She took me in a makeover.. And after that.. When I started to change.. Many girls started to follow me.. Sometimes I think its annoying because everyday many girls follow me and send me letters.. There is a bunch in my locker. I hate it that much.... I know they only like me because of my looks.. I never wanted it at the first place.. I never want.. But I was just push through this by this girl.. She said it will be better.. If I change....Are you curious who is she?? She is famous too.. Many girls thought that she is a tomboy.. So she recieve alot of letters from them... But this girl, would not accept it... And say to them "YAH.. I'm a girl too.. I'm Amber isn't it a name of a girl.. So please stop.. I can like a guy too.. So stop bothering me".. The girl that I was saying was Amber Josephine Liu.. or simply Amber... We've been bestfriends since the freshman year... Now we are in our junior year...This girl I love her so much.. But I can't confess.. I think maybe if I confess.. Our Friendship will end.. And I will not have a chance to see her.....

 

"Yah.. Henry.." She said. I can see her from afar.. shouting at me.. And continue calling my name until she came closer to me..And she pat me at back and say "What are you thinking?" I can't tell her what I was thinking.. Sweat started to come out of my skin... As I was thinking of a reason.. Or what I will tell her? I can't tell her that I was thinking of her.... I was about to say something when she interrupted me... GOOD.. I was save........ She stare at me.. It make me blushed.........

"Henry.. I meet Yunho oppa today he asked me to go out with him tomorrow..." she said.. The smile in my face has suddenly disappeared.. As I hear those words. Why? Amber has a deep crush to Yunho hyung.. Yunho hyung is in his senior year.. He was very famous in our school he is a kingka too.. Yunho hyung is the president of Kendo Club.. Amber is part of Kendo Club..She did it to be close to him..She said when she first see Yunho hyung "It's my first time to see a cool guy like him" Do you have any idea why she tell it? Probably Yes. Yunho hyung help us when we were still in elementary.. There where a bunch of bullies.. Are you thinking why I can't fight? I can't fight because I was a weak guy.. The bullies were about to punch me for another time when Amber suddenly came... She was about to kick them.. But Yunho hyung came and said "You should not bully others and fight with a girl" And after he say it.. He started to finished them all.. Ofcourse.. Yunho hyung beat them all.. At that time.. Amber totally fallen for him.. And my heart break at that time.. I can't do anything.. But to stare at her crazy in love with him.. Are you curious why I told you we were bestfriends in our freshman year?Why not elementary? Amber didn't remember about it...I transfer school at 5th grade.. And maybe the other reason why she doesn't suspect as that weak child.. Because I work hard to be a strong guy too.. I learn hapkido,kendo,judo and etc..I learn many martial arts.. So that in the next time.. I can fight on my own...

"Yah Henry.. Are you not saying chuakhe??" she said staring at me closer.. "CHUAKHE.." I said and hug her.. "Are you already happy?" I whispered at her.. "Ofcourse.. Because you congratulate me... I'm very excited..Are you not happy? You are not smiling?"she say.. What if I tell her I'm not happy because he will be taking you away from me?I cannot say it.. She will just leave me more.. If I say it... I cannot do anything ... I fake a smile and say "I'm very happy for you".. I fake that somebody was calling me... I say to her.. That i need to settle something... I left her.... I need to make myself be prepared of what will happen.. If she and Yunho hyung got well.. It means she will not have a lot of time for me.. I need to prepare myself for that.. And prepare myself for my heart that will be into tinier pieces. I think this is my destiny.. I will be always.. I will just be her friend.. I mean bestfriend.that will be their for her in sadness and happines..........

Suddenly while staring at the stars and left myself dumbfounded.. My cellular phone started to ring... What is it? I got a message...

 

mailFrom:MYBESTFRIEND

Henry.. I can't sleep.. I'm very excited and tense.. Please help me to sleep..crying

I call her.. And sing her a song.. A song.. It was I love you a thousand times by Co-Ed School.

 

 

 

 

 

As I sing.. Tears started to fall at my eyes I know. She will not take the lyrics seriously.. for her that song the one I sang.. Is just a lullaby for her.. To make her fall asleep.. But she didn't know.. My feelings was that..

Because it's you, my heart beats (as you may not expect)

my heart doesn't beat because of others

Similar to water a flower pot, your love allows me to live 

Because it is you, I can smile, there's no way I can smile because of others

Like the one remaining lamp is a storm, you're a miracle to me

Amber is my life.. She is my life... She is the reason why I feel this emotions.. Why I became sad and happy? Tears started to create at my eyes.. I can't help it... 

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

A word that makes my heart beat

When I was meeting you, I was a really happy person

In this song I think I can say that I love you without you realizing it.. I think I will be crazy if I don't let this out.. I was very happy back then.. When I first met her... When we were still young.. I was still weak at that time.. When I was being bullied she cheer me up.. At that time... My feelings for her started to develop.. Until now.. My love for her doesn't change.. It is still the same.. But I think my heart will be break into pieces.. 

When I open my eyes, I don't know if it's a dream, I'm always anxious

My love, my destiny, I can't lose you

Whenever I see her.. It was like an illusion.. Because whenever I see her.. I know that she has someone she is thinking and that was Yunho hyung.. It was like a dream when I see her in my freshman year.. I never thought of seeing her... I've searched for her for a long time.. And now I see her already... I promise myself to get her heart.. But now it seems impossible... She just think me as her bestfriend.. A bestfriend.. I can never be her lover..This song shots me in the heart.. Because.. It says my love.. Amber is my love that is true.. I love her..My destiny.. Destiny? Can it be destiny? That I see her after a long time... But maybe not.. The destiny that is with us,.. Is that... That I will be always a friend to her.. I can't lose her.. That's why.. I never confess so that she will not be faraway from me...

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

A word that makes my heart beat

In a way it won't hurt me, a protective, thankful word

I may sound selfish to myself.. I  sing this with all my feelings for her.. But she didn't realize it..I always give her what she wants.. I never think of myself.. I always sacrifice for her.. For her to be happy.. 

Really thankful for the person who will grab my hand on an exhausting day

That person is you

When I was meeting you, I was a really happy person

I like it whenever she comfort me whenever I was tired.. Tired of schoolworks because I am the top in the class and I had alot of clubs. 

I'll protect you, I believe you, I love you

I never leave her side in any times.. I was their when she was sad.. When her parents left her  to work at America. And I was their when grandma died.. The grandma that I was saying is her grandma.. They were very close.. I was there to comfort her.... I was there to listen to her when they suspects her that she cheated.. I believe at her.. That she didn't do it.... I already told her "I'll protect you" that was the time.. when nobody was there for her and when grandma died.. She was left alone...I already told her that "I'll believe you." That was the time when they suspected her for cheating.. But THE WORDS I LOVE YOU.. I cannot say it.. It is hard for me..

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

The sad and lonely me probably doesn't exist now

You're the only person for me

You, the person directly in front of me, came to me

You did it through our love

In this song.. This is the only way.. I can say I love her.. I wish that some other time.. She will notice my love and gave her love back to me...

"Amber,Are you still awake?" I say... She is not responding.. Maybe.. She is already asleep.

The Next Day,

She leave me a message.

 

mailFrom:MYBESTFRIEND

Henry wish me luck.. I wish me and Yunho oppa will level up.. Cheer me up!FIGHTING!yes

It is today.. What will I send her?

I can't say.. give up on him.. I can be your man.. I love you so much.. Since we first met..When we were still elementary students.. I am the weak child.. I'm that Henry.. I changed for you... Please be my girlfriend, Amber..

But I can't do that.. I know that she will never accept me.. This is just a one sided love..

 

mailTo:MYBESTFRIEND

Amber,FIGHTING!yes I wish you will be okay with Yunho hyung.. I wish your luck..

Even though.. It hurts.. I can't do anything..I promise her that I will not let her to be sad...

Even though It hurts here at my heart.. I will just let this pass... As long as she is happy..

Their date go well.. They became official after a week..

Even though it hurts.. I congratulate her..

As I expected.. The hours we met became limited... She has a boyfriend already.. I'm here left alone...

I try to heal my heart by playing basketball.. I play for a long time.. I was full of sweat... My shirt was soaking with sweat.. I can't help it... This is all I can do.. To relieve this pain..

I take a shower..

I go out.. While walking in the streets I see her with him.. Tears started to fall at my eyes.. I wish it will rain.. So that no one will notice my pain..

The rain started to pour.. It cover my tears up..

It's been weeks.. We never meet.. I was very sad..

I think I will took a vacation..

I go to Jeju Island...

And relax..

I think...

To relax.. I left my phone turn off in the hotel room..

I didn't open it for a week.

I already relax.. The pain was gone.. Maybe? Not sure?

I open my phone.. I get 100 missed calls. It is all Amber..

I get a voice mail.

"Henry, where are you?"

"Henry, are you feeling bad?"

"Henry,I miss you so much.please answer the phone"

"Henry, please visit me." 

"HENRY!!ANSWER THE PHONE" in an angry tone

"Henry, are you angry? Sorry.. I just miss you so much.. Can you call me?" I can hear the sniffs.

Then I get messages too..

 

mailFrom:MYBESTFRIEND

Henry,where are you? I miss you so much.. You didn't visit me anymore.. I didn't see you at school..It's been 3 weeks.. I never see you.. It's driving me nuts.There is no one I can share things up.. There is no one to share my happiness with... I miss you so much.. I miss my friend so much.. Can you please meet me?I'm so sad..cryingfrownsad

Things became more complicated.. I feel guilty to myself.. I was having fun here while she was worrying.. I was so selfish.. I should meet here..

When I was on my way to her house.. I meet Yunho hyung..

"Yunho hyung" I call

"Oh Henry... Where have you been? Amber was looking for you.. She was too upset." Yunho hyung said

"Amm.. Vacation..Hyung." I say. suddenly his eyebrows furrowed.. And I can see madness at his eyes.. He punch me.
"Hyung,WAE?" I say.

"You are having fun.. While AMber was so upset and worrying you.. And she even broke up with me because of you" Yunho hyung said

"I didn't mean it.. I just.. Why would I explain? Why me?You didn't know."I say

"You BASTARD... WHY WOULD?" Yunho hyung said but he cut his words.. And was about to punch me for another time.. But AMber stop her..

"Oppa, stop it.." Amber said

I miss her face so much.. I can see her hair glowing as the sunrays her hair.. She is still the same.. Beautiful as ever. But she got eyebags..

"Oppa, leave us"She say to Yunho Hyung.

"Arasso" Yunho hyung said and leave us.

"It's been a long time Henry.." She say and hugged me..

"Where have you been?" She continued

"I have a vacation" I say as I touch her soft hair.. I hear her sniffs..

"Why are you crying?" I asked

"I thought something bad happen to you.." she said

"I'm fine.." I say and wipe her tears away..

"What does Yunho hyung mean that you broke up because of me?" I asked

"Ahh that" I see her blushed..

"Amm.. I think bestfriend is more valuable that boyfriend" she said

"Really? Or By any chance do you like me?Or I mean love me?" I asked.

"YAH HENRY!! STOP saying that.... We should have a welcome back party together" she said

And we had a party at her house just the two of us...

She suddenly hugged me at the back...

And whispered "Happy Birthday"

"Omo, I almost forgot that it is my Birthday.. Thanks" I said

"Henry, I got something to tell you," Amber said

"What is it?' I say..

"I love you ever since I met you.. I like you even you are still the weak child.. It's only illusion that I like Yunho oppa.. It is true that he is cool,... But I don't like him.. I just do it.. To test if you like me..But It just ended up as one sided love of me" she said

I was very shock with her words.
 

"Amber  wo ai ni... I love you too since I met you.. You are a very cool girl" I said

And we hugged each other..

And I kissed her..

The promise I have with myself is fulfilled..

I wish this was not an illusion.. 

"Is it just an illusion?" I asked

"Nope.This is true. Henry.. Or I mean Jagi." she said

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't edit this.